Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia (South Acton) Punt Number 2, A big Positive!  (Read 1692 times)

Pdubz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So having gotten my punting career to a start couple days ago with Pinky and ended up being a neutral, i was optimistic and looking forward to my next punt.

It was due to be bustydd but i had a day off work and thus decided to see a well reviewed girl on here, the obvious classics of hot ameera, cindy, lindsey and miss kdd were obviously not on the table and so forth Olivia came to my sights.

Called her in the afternoon around 1pm for a 4pm booking, she said 4.45pm? and i wasnt hestitant to say yes, as i spend the day reading all of her reviews and feedback, i noticed one common thing, her beautiful ass, so i immediately texted her back saying "if you could wear black lingerie with a top and some tight jeans, im a sucker for women with tight jeans and a nice ass" her response was "sure"

Her place is a miles away from mine, around 5 minute walk over the bridge from south acton station (Over ground), so me being an idiot, i underestimated the duration and was running super late, not to mention the train delays so ended up getting to hers around 5.15 but she was all cool about it.

Her place is nice basement flat where i think she works with one other WG but didnt see her, she opened the door and my gosh, typical good looking tall polish girls, i immediatley saw the outfit was exactly what i required and knew i was in for a good afternoon.
She asked for a shower but unless im coming from work i will naturally have one, but having come fresh from home i was in no mood to waste time and was down to get straight to it.

1 hour=£120, as this is my second punt, im still a nervous shy guy and was just relaxing on her comfy leather arm chair near her bed and she comes back in and tells me to get up

We start with some nice french kissing and me groping her ass with her jeans on, instant boner for me, still standing up, she takes my clothes off with more sensual kissing around my body, with one hand going straight down my boxers, i was rock solid and swear to god i could have just blew my load right there and then. i asked her to sit on my face with those jeans on and we had a little bit of foreplay for a good 5 minutes, slowly she takes her jeans off ass out to me and my gosh had to control myself with that sexy ass in black gstrings. Nice pussy licking with me on my knees and her still standing up, she was moist and sweet and well groomed down there.
Her OWO was nice and slow and kept me on the edge for ages, she did make little eye contact but it wasnt as much as id like but still nice ball licking and really a nice sloppy bj, i knew i wanted round 1 the heaviest load in her mouth, so we proceeded with RO and more sensual kissing.
Round 1 and i asked her to get on her knees and what was coming was a nice heavy load straight into mouth and she swallowed the lot, she made sure she got every last drop, i was drained.

Round 2 was more the same, that mirror by her bed is a real plus and you really get to admire that ass, more owo and cowgirl and mish with her legs wrapped around me before it was another pop.

She offers a massage in between and i declined but gave her one, baby oil  and gently i was caressing her back, ass and pussy lips.
Her english is somewhat limited but we breifly talked about Poland and how she said shes going back in June/July for good?
Music was played in the background and we finished bang on time as i think she had another client waiting which is entirely my fault for being late!

Im definitely going back sometime In May as i didnt get to do half the things i wanted to do, even might try anal for the extra 50
Shes defo a very good looking girl and at 120 with cim and swallow shes a great VFM.

I recommend a visit if you havent done so, the only downwside shes a good long trek for me but was worth every minute.

Pdubz

I dont know where this punting life is going or how long it will last but im enjoying every minute of it  :yahoo:

next up finally is bustydd in tufnell park

Type_O_Negative

VFM again.

With all respect - she may be VFM for you - but what about the others? Are you saying she should charge 150/hour?

I'm sorry but i'm going to throw a stone nad criticise her new pricing policy. Now you just have to pay 120/hour. In the past when she charged 100/hour you had choice - you could give her extra 10 for CIM or 20 for swallow. Now you don't have this option.  :thumbsdown:

Sylvester

VFM again.

With all respect - she may be VFM for you - but what about the others? Are you saying she should charge 150/hour?

I'm sorry but i'm going to throw a stone nad criticise her new pricing policy. Now you just have to pay 120/hour. In the past when she charged 100/hour you had choice - you could give her extra 10 for CIM or 20 for swallow. Now you don't have this option.  :thumbsdown:

To be honest, for someone who says he's seen her loads and thought she was fantastic, you continuing to pop up on positive threads for Olivia criticising her, as well as updating your own, solitary review with a list of negatives about her (none of which I even slightly recognised from my own visits btw), just smacks of sour grapes.

If she has moved beyond your budget, bad luck.  find someone else you can afford.

Type_O_Negative

To be honest, for someone who says he's seen her loads and thought she was fantastic, you continuing to pop up on positive threads for Olivia criticising her, as well as updating your own, solitary review with a list of negatives about her (none of which I even slightly recognised from my own visits btw), just smacks of sour grapes.

If she has moved beyond your budget, bad luck.  find someone else you can afford.

It's my right to criticise her.

And about her pricing policy - in your first review of her you paid 110/hour and got swallow for free. Later you paid 120/hour. I understand 10GBP is nothing for you. :music:

Maybe you are too fluffy to see these issues i mentioned about in my update. Or you haven't faced them yet.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:50:08 am by Type_O_Negative »

Sylvester

It's my right to criticise her.

Maybe you are too fluffy to see these issues i mentioned about in my update. Or you haven't faced them yet.
Or maybe you're just putting the boot in because you're pissed off...

Type_O_Negative

Or maybe you're just putting the boot in because you're pissed off...

I wouldn't say i'm pissed off but no one likes price increases. What will be the next - 140/hour?

Will you say then oh well she is still great VFM?

Sylvester

I wouldn't say i'm pissed off but no one likes price increases. What will be the next - 140/hour?

Vfm is a personal assessment, that varies from punter to punter and girl to girl.  We all have a maximum we can afford, or are prepared to pay, and if a girl we like increases her prices we either suck it up or move on.

It's just market forces.

Loveit

£120 per hour in London for a well reviewed WG who most agree is pretty with a great body and provides very good service. Not VFM are you mad?
I intend to see Olivia very soon.

Offline The_Don

Type_O_Negative

Vfm is a personal assessment, that varies from punter to punter and girl to girl.  We all have a maximum we can afford, or are prepared to pay, and if a girl we like increases her prices we either suck it up or move on.

It's just market forces.

Yes, that's true. But overusing VFM here gives them a hint to increase their prices. I remember when marthy_mcfly pointed it out and some punters told him basically to fuck off. It wasn't nice.

In her case - i'm moving on but i still have a right for criticism (this site is for punters not for WGs). I've found good (i hope) replacement. New_Cookie will do a job. 230/3 hours against Olivia's 240/2 hours. Market forces.

Type_O_Negative

£120 per hour in London for a well reviewed WG who most agree is pretty with a great body and provides very good service. Not VFM are you mad?
I intend to see Olivia very soon.

No, i'm not.

Pdubz

Each to their own and i respect your opinion but il keep going back to see Olivia because the service she provides is amazing, maybe its because im new here but to me shes worth the 120.