Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr.Jasmine Prostate  (Read 1330 times)

2 review(s) for Dr.Jasmine Prostate (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punting0102

External Link/Members Only

Incall at a flat near Stepney Green/Whitechapel station. She was available for a short notice booking via text.

Looks:
She looks older than the AW profile pictures so I guess they were taken a few years ago.

The session:
I had to wait outside the flat for about 10 minutes to get the door number. She asked me what type of massage I wanted and was quite friendly. Her english was quite basic but we understood each other. I went for an hour at £80. It started with a soft nuru massage for about 20 minutes which was decent but felt rushed. I was then asked to turn around for HR. The whole session was over in about 30 minutes although we agreed on 1 hour. I mentioned it but wasn't in the mood to argue so I left.

Conclusion:
Overall 3/10. Very rushed service, looks older than the AW pictures and no comparison to the other massage providers I have seen.

Offline closeshave

Thanks.  Thus was always a maybe for me  now not

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only

Incall at a flat near Stepney Green/Whitechapel station. She was available for a short notice booking via text.

Looks:
She looks older than the AW profile pictures so I guess they were taken a few years ago.

The session:
I had to wait outside the flat for about 10 minutes to get the door number. She asked me what type of massage I wanted and was quite friendly. Her english was quite basic but we understood each other. I went for an hour at £80. It started with a soft nuru massage for about 20 minutes which was decent but felt rushed. I was then asked to turn around for HR. The whole session was over in about 30 minutes although we agreed on 1 hour. I mentioned it but wasn't in the mood to argue so I left.

Conclusion:
Overall 3/10. Very rushed service, looks older than the AW pictures and no comparison to the other massage providers I have seen.

Thanks buddy - sorry you had a shit one, she was in the HL, I just never got around to seeing her. Looks like I'll be taking her out now!

Thanks for the review.

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear that you got bumped for time. I saw Jasmine last year. Decent enough massage with a lot of credit card swipes, although she is quiet and blank faced. When it was time to turn over, she took her top off and used her breasts quite well to massage my dick, tried the prostate but I didn't like it so she wanked me off while I played with her tits. All seemed mechanical though which is why I left underwhelmed. She's proud of her qualifications and we discussed a problem I had in my back and she was giving me advice, so if you want a genuine massage she may be a good option but don't expect a smiley, seductive girl if you want a sensual experience. I did get the full hour though.

She has a selection of different sized dildos for those who like anal play by the way.

Offline closeshave

dildo's - mmm maybe a visit then