Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: L Grace & Sophia Lilly duo - Adultwork  (Read 2289 times)

37 review(s) for Sophia_Lily (28 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for L-Grace (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Highlander

L Grace & Sophia Lilly duo

Sofia
External Link/Members Only
Lacie
External Link/Members Only

Communication- 
I originally had just booked Lacie for 30 mins but Sophia texted me suggesting a duo with her and Lacie. She's one of my faves so was an easy decision. I was asked to bring the girls a couple of bottles of their favourite wine as part of her offer! White Zinfandel for anyone seeking brownie points!

Venue
Smart and neat flat just off Scotswood road NE4 area. Parking was easy. Large bedroom with a King size bed and a large fan to try and keep things cool. It failed at this!

Looks
Both girls are very attractive. Lacie is pretty with a fab slim body, particularly amazing bum was every inch as good as pictured on her profile! I do love a girl with a narrow waist but a nice big shapely bum. Hers is a peach, a world class ass.  She has neat little breasts and a tasteful tattoo down her side that suited her.
I've reviewed Sophia before on here, a beautiful girl with megaboobs would be my concise summary!

Personality
These girls are really good together. Very at ease with each other and have good chemistry. Both very confident and put you at ease straight away. Good banter between them.

About the meet
I was greeted by both girls in identical stockings and sexy underwear. Very nice and classy look. They lay on either side of the bed as I stripped before joining them as the meat in the sandwich!

I kissed Sofia first as both girls stroked me getting me increasingly hard before I switched to kissing Lacie. Both girls were great kissers with plenty of tongue.

The girls then gave me an OWO BJ taking it in turns before I grabbed Sophia and kissed her whilst rubbing her pussy as Lacie deepthroated me. I then kissed Lacie and fingered her soaking wet pussy as Sophia licked up and down my shaft before she turned her attention to Lacie's pussy.

Lacie expertly sucked my cock as Sophia licked her tidy little pussy and lacie moaned with pleasure as she sucked me.

I then gave Sofia oral in doggy position as she went down on Lacie. The girls then swapped and I couldn't get enough of Lacie's gorgeous arse in my face. Some serious ass worship followed with me kissing, licking and smothering myself between her perfect cheeks.

Condom on and did Lacie doggy whilst spanking her to Sofia's encouragement.  She certainly doesn't mind a hard spanking and had my finger marks burnt into her bum for the remaining duration of the meet. Was hot!

I was getting the vibe that Lacie didn't mind it a little rough so I grabbed and pulled her head back by a fistful of her hair, then spanked her before I pushed her head into Sofia's wet pussy.

After a bit Sofia nipped out, telling me to enjoy her girlfriend. I clearly already was though as I was balls deep in her girlfriends tight little pussy at the time and giving it to her hard and fast!

I decided to explore Lacie's submissive side with some roughish sex. I flipped her over into missionary and placed both hands around her throat as I entered her. I told her what a naughty little slut she was. I then fucked her hard with both hands tight around her throat. Both of us were so turned on. She told me to choke her harder as she started bucking her hips quickly against me.

She orgasmed like that with me barely moving inside her, on top of her, pinning her down with both hands tight around her throat. This was so hot and I wanted my orgasm too! I started fucking her hard and fast and it wasn't long before I came deep inside her (in condom obs)

I was still pretty hard and I got her to turn over again so I could fuck her doggy style holding her hips before getting her to deep throat me. I went back and forth from pussy to mouth before I exploded again looking down at her masterpiece arse.

As I left I briefly french kissed both girls and Lacy commented "He's mine now". I just heard "Bitch" as Sofias response as I walked out of the door... :D

Verdict
Great fun, definitely recommend this duo act. Best double act since Morecambe and Wise but considerably more fit.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:35:20 am by Highlander »

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review thanks. Theres some good duo options out there at the moment thats for sure. Might have to loosen the purse strings a bit and indulge.

Was it £110 for 30 minutes (plus the wine)  ?  In which case seriously tempting.

Offline Third Man

god some review! I've got a duo meet with them on Wednesday don't know if I'll last the pace!

Offline Highlander

Great review thanks. Theres some good duo options out there at the moment thats for sure. Might have to loosen the purse strings a bit and indulge.

Was it £110 for 30 minutes (plus the wine)  ?  In which case seriously tempting.

At the top of Lacies profile it says they are doing 30 mins for £110.  :thumbsup:

Online Bengeo13

Fantastic review Highlander
I saw Sophia this week on her own (class act!). We talked about a duo in the future - I think your review has just made up my mind thanks!

Offline Highlander

Fantastic review Highlander
I saw Sophia this week on her own (class act!). We talked about a duo in the future - I think your review has just made up my mind thanks!

Thanks. Was quite the experience Bengeo! Sophia suggested a trio with her, Lacie and Brooke. I said I've got a birthday coming up so maybe treat myself  :wacko: