Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia Bristol  (Read 1653 times)

spkmstr48

Marmite Girl

External Link/Members Only

Usual apartment / 1 hr / £90

Booked this appointment several days ago so was disappointed that Claudia booked another punter on an overlapping appointment so my midday got delayed until 12:30. Come on, own up who was it?

Anyway, no big deal.

So who is Claudia? She's a less slim, less toned version of the girl in her photos but very, very cute.

Much more kissing this time including DFK from me but Claudia's tongue stayed in her own mouth, mostly. Looks like it pays to go back as this was my second visit. She likes a cuddle, it seems to relax her into the mood, she's very submissive but not in a spanking kind of way.

Started with RO, she again reached the back arching bed grabbing point that I associate with her having an orgasm, quietly, like everything else she does. However, there was less thigh clamping this time and it was only the once during RO, my fault I think as I was too rough with my finger on her g spot whilst sucking her clit, she pushed my hand away in the end.

I'd been drinking pineapple and coconut juice (about 2L in 48 hrs) as per the delicious cum thread and explained the experiment to Claudia. So she dutifully sucked me off to find out if it had worked. She took up her usual position at my side so I told her to get between my legs which she did without complaint. Having been saving it, I let loose an enormous load into her mouth so she didn't swallow it all this time but disposed of the excess into a wipe. She decided that I should have been drinking pineapple for longer so minimal effect on taste but I could smell pineapple on her breathe afterwards.

I'd bought and taken a squeezy bottle of marmite, I'd tried to explain the Marmite Girl idea to her via text, was fairly sure she didn't understand but she claimed she did when we met. Anyway Claudia got her first taste of marmite and I got to lick it off her tits.

More cuddles and Claudia asked if I'd like a massage, I said no thanks as I'd already had a pro massage this morning.

On to the main event, sex in various positions with Claudia doing all the cute facial expressions I described last time. The only extra detail was that she seemed even more aroused than last time and said "Oh God yes" at one point which is a lot from the normally silent Claudia.

Then just before the time was up I said, "shame we can't do this all day" whilst still pounding her pussy. She replied, "no one can do this all day". Not sure she's right though, I think we could name one or two girls who could.

Anyway didn't pop a second time but grinned a lot.

Cda1966

Marmite Girl

Usual apartment / 1 hr / £90

Booked this appointment several days ago so was disappointed that Claudia booked another punter on an overlapping appointment so my midday got delayed until 12:30. Come on, own up who was it?

Anyway, no big deal.

So who is Claudia? She's a less slim, less toned version of the girl in her photos but very, very cute.

Much more kissing this time including DFK from me but Claudia's tongue stayed in her own mouth, mostly. Looks like it pays to go back as this was my second visit. She likes a cuddle, it seems to relax her into the mood, she's very submissive but not in a spanking kind of way.

Started with RO, she again reached the back arching bed grabbing point that I associate with her having an orgasm, quietly, like everything else she does. However, there was less thigh clamping this time and it was only the once during RO, my fault I think as I was too rough with my finger on her g spot whilst sucking her clit, she pushed my hand away in the end.

I'd been drinking pineapple and coconut juice (about 2L in 48 hrs) as per the delicious cum thread and explained the experiment to Claudia. So she dutifully sucked me off to find out if it had worked. She took up her usual position at my side so I told her to get between my legs which she did without complaint. Having been saving it, I let loose an enormous load into her mouth so she didn't swallow it all this time but disposed of the excess into a wipe. She decided that I should have been drinking pineapple for longer so minimal effect on taste but I could smell pineapple on her breathe afterwards.

I'd bought and taken a squeezy bottle of marmite, I'd tried to explain the Marmite Girl idea to her via text, was fairly sure she didn't understand but she claimed she did when we met. Anyway Claudia got her first taste of marmite and I got to lick it off her tits.

More cuddles and Claudia asked if I'd like a massage, I said no thanks as I'd already had a pro massage this morning.

On to the main event, sex in various positions with Claudia doing all the cute facial expressions I described last time. The only extra detail was that she seemed even more aroused than last time and said "Oh God yes" at one point which is a lot from the normally silent Claudia.

Then just before the time was up I said, "shame we can't do this all day" whilst still pounding her pussy. She replied, "no one can do this all day". Not sure she's right though, I think we could name one or two girls who could.

Anyway didn't pop a second time but grinned a lot.
So you had a booking at 1230 ? That explains a lot, I booked her for 12, she then texted me to say make it 1230, so I made my way there at 12 and waited, then she said can we make it 1 ? So I continued waiting and then I got another text at 1245 saying she couldn't make it, talk about messing me around, at this I wasn't able to wait any longer and didn't want too either

spkmstr48

So you had a booking at 1230 ? That explains a lot, I booked her for 12, she then texted me to say make it 1230, so I made my way there at 12 and waited, then she said can we make it 1 ? So I continued waiting and then I got another text at 1245 saying she couldn't make it, talk about messing me around, at this I wasn't able to wait any longer and didn't want too either

I was booked for 12 but had to wait until 12:30. Interestingly, she didn't send a text at 12:45, I was with her, so it's not her answering texts. Someone rang the door buzzer just after I got her undies off, you?

Cda1966

I was booked for 12 but had to wait until 12:30. Interestingly, she didn't send a text at 12:45, I was with her, so it's not her answering texts. Someone rang the door buzzer just after I got her undies off, you?

No I never got out my car, was waiting till 1255 to make my way over.

spkmstr48

No I never got out my car, was waiting till 1255 to make my way over.

So someone else as well!

Very greedy Sergey, seems to just say yes to everyone.

Cda1966

So someone else as well!

Very greedy Sergey, seems to just say yes to everyone.

I eventually sent a message saying what time can u make it  ? and got the reply 2pm, so that probably means Mr Buzzer was going in at 130, so I could then go at 2pm,  yes Sergeys a greedy fucking bastard and probably had tripled booked her for 12.

JV547845

You licked marmite off her tits?  That's the most disgusting,filthiest sex act I've ever read about on UKP.  And I like marmite. Well done sir  :thumbsup:.

spkmstr48

You licked marmite off her tits?  That's the most disgusting,filthiest sex act I've ever read about on UKP.  And I like marmite. Well done sir  :thumbsup:.

It seemed appropriate in the circumstances

JV547845

It seemed appropriate in the circumstances

What did she think to the taste of it?

squeezebox

Nice review!

A bit confused about the double/triple booking stuff going on. Hope she takes notice of some of the feedback.

Forgot to say, the pineapple/coconut combo does increase cum volume too.  :hi:  Glad to see it had the same effect on you.  :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

What did she think to the taste of it?

She said nice, a bit like soy sauce

Offline Roth

Well done spkm. Sounds like you had a fucking good punt.   :thumbsup: :drinks:

Keep topping up on the pineapple juice.  It's one of my 5 a day now!  :lol:

Did you leave the Marmite bottle with her? I can feel an urge coming on!  Marmite clit! Mmmm!  :lol:

When I've punted with her, comms have always been by the text which is probably a clue that Sergey is working her phone and probably writes her AW profile.  Lots of similarity with Polish Lilly AW profile so probably the same pimp.   :unknown: Sounds like he was trying to be a bit greedy yesterday.  :unknown:

spkmstr48

Yes, I left the marmite, but better hurry, I think she likes it! Seems Sergey was not at home to Mr Organised yesterday! Meant to phone the number whilst there but forgot but we've answered that question anyway. There was a clue in the texts being in better English than Claudia seems capable of.

Offline Roth

Yes, I left the marmite, but better hurry, I think she likes it! Seems Sergey was not at home to Mr Organised yesterday! Meant to phone the number whilst there but forgot but we've answered that question anyway. There was a clue in the texts being in better English than Claudia seems capable of.

+1  :lol: :lol:

theGOAT

I met Claudia once but would never again - didn't speak a word the whole meet - or take the gum out of her mouth, even when doing BJ!

So defo marmite - you love or hate her I guess.

She used to have an excellent girl living her in Bristol though called Natalie, who moved to London but is away at the mo :-

Must look up that Pineapple/Coconut thread - does it work with Pina Colada also, or (if you add a shot of cum) "Penis Colada"? LOL  :D

Cda1966

I met Claudia once but would never again - didn't speak a word the whole meet - or take the gum out of her mouth, even when doing BJ!

So defo marmite - you love or hate her I guess.

She used to have an excellent girl living her in Bristol though called Natalie, who moved to London but is away at the mo :-

Must look up that Pineapple/Coconut thread - does it work with Pina Colada also, or (if you add a shot of cum) "Penis Colada"? LOL  :D
Natalie disappeared around the same time as Claudia so doesn't look good for a return

Offline Roth

Natalie disappeared around the same time as Claudia so doesn't look good for a return

Yep.  Been a while now.  No more Marmite Girl.  :cry: