Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jasmine just 4u (Whitechapel) - Surprisingly shocked!  (Read 2032 times)

8 review(s) for  jasmine just 4u (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BossDGuardian

Well, I have been punting for couple of years and always been to this website to read reviews from my fellow punters to make sure I don't screw up .

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Jasmine for 1 hour for £100 (but left after 15 minutes). This girl's reviews really astonished me as she has around 43 positive reviews, so I thought I can't go wrong (even though I had stopped seeing Romanian girls). I read amazing reviews about her on the AW and thought I should definitely be happy with the service. Boy was I wrong? I asked her before I handed the money if she does all the services such as OWO, DFK but once I handed the money, it all turned upside down, She doesn't do OWO, no kissing, only light boob sucking (as she said she got sensitive nipples :unknown:), she didn't seem to be happy at all. When I asked for my 30 minutes money back, she was very rude (then I thought f**, I should definitely write a review instead to vent out my anger) I certainly don't think it is because of my hygienic or appearance issue.

I went to see her straight from my home in the morning after a 30 minute long shower to make sure I smell great and very hygienic. I can 100% say I was very hygienic and looking very smart. Some of the ladies I have seen even complimented me on my looks. Maybe she was having a bad day as I know it is going to be very hard for you guys to believe it (as she got praises from all the punters). In addition, to make it all worse, she was smelling pretty bad down there at the back (so quickly switched from doggy to missionary). I am not someone who writes reviews and this is the first time I am writing it as I feel very frustrated  :dash:.

Offline droplet

Well, I have been punting for couple of years and always been to this website to read reviews from my fellow punters to make sure I don't screw up .

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Jasmine for 1 hour for £100 (but left after 15 minutes). This girl's reviews really astonished me as she has around 43 positive reviews, so I thought I can't go wrong (even though I had stopped seeing Romanian girls). I read amazing reviews about her on the AW and thought I should definitely be happy with the service. Boy was I wrong? I asked her before I handed the money if she does all the services such as OWO, DFK but once I handed the money, it all turned upside down, She doesn't do OWO, no kissing, only light boob sucking (as she said she got sensitive nipples :unknown:), she didn't seem to be happy at all. When I asked for my 30 minutes money back, she was very rude (then I thought f**, I should definitely write a review instead to vent out my anger) I certainly don't think it is because of my hygienic or appearance issue.

I went to see her straight from my home in the morning after a 30 minute long shower to make sure I smell great and very hygienic. I can 100% say I was very hygienic and looking very smart. Some of the ladies I have seen even complimented me on my looks. Maybe she was having a bad day as I know it is going to be very hard for you guys to believe it (as she got praises from all the punters). In addition, to make it all worse, she was smelling pretty bad down there at the back (so quickly switched from doggy to missionary). I am not someone who writes reviews and this is the first time I am writing it as I feel very frustrated  :dash:.

Dude you should listened to my review on her ages ago.

I walked out instead of having the session.

She looked terrible. Hardly recognisable to the photos.

Offline king tarzan

I rang her once, very rude bitch over the phone, she cut off..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BossDGuardian

Dude you should listened to my review on her ages ago.

I walked out instead of having the session.

I just read your review about her. I feel very dumb not reading yours and others negative review about her but solely trusting those 43 positive reviews on AW  :scare: I usually read reviews on UKP, but those positive reviews about her on AW really tricked me into thinking, this is going to be fantastic. Oh well, a lesson learned. Never ever another Romanian! (at least for me)

Offline The_Don

This girl's reviews really astonished me as she has around 43 positive reviews, so I thought I can't go wrong. I read amazing reviews about her on the AW and thought I should definitely be happy with the service. Boy was I wrong?

Maybe she was having a bad day as I know it is going to be very hard for you guys to believe it (as she got praises from all the punters). In addition, to make it all worse, she was smelling pretty bad down there at the back (so quickly switched from doggy to missionary). I am not someone who writes reviews and this is the first time I am writing it as I feel very frustrated  :dash:.

Thank you for posting a review

She a mixed bag as the punters review here (UKP) state: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=543

The A/W system (booking, reviews, credits etc) is to open to abuse IMO. Thus I would take most of what I read there (A/W) with a pinch of salt.

Baiting (punters) with what not on offer. The girl not really matching the picture and from many years ago with photo shop etc  :thumbsdown:

I rang her once, very rude bitch over the phone, she cut off..

When a punter is paying £100 P/H for a service, the providers should start with good comms. If the comm are grot, I won't be booking. I've learned over time time to think with my head and not my dick   

« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 01:59:22 pm by The_Don »

Offline king tarzan

Mr don, i then did not go to her...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

Mr don, i then did not go to her...

Indeed, my quote of your post was in reference to poor comms (W/G - maid/pimps etc) and being rude (hanging the phone up on a punter)   

mrhappypants

If you look back she has an early positive review from Jason.  I take that at face value and believe she is just VERY jaded and offering really poor service now.  I haven't booked her but saw her on the tube once; she looked fabulous.

Dave

LL

I certainly don't think it is because of my hygienic or appearance issue.

I went to see her straight from my home in the morning after a 30 minute long shower to make sure I smell great and very hygienic. I can 100% say I was very hygienic and looking very smart. Some of the ladies I have seen even complimented me on my looks. Maybe she was having a bad day as I know it is going to be very hard for you guys to believe it (as she got praises from all the punters).
Thanks very much for posting your review which is very useful as it will warn others in our community. We know only too well that it's not always that easy to write such a review - that means to relive it, which can be unpleasant when it's been a really shitty experience like the one you had.
Also I just want to say that it's only natural that you might seek to find fault with yourself for what happened but do not blame yourself. Do not beat yourself up about it. We all get scammed at times. It's not your fault. If she's a scammer who says one thing before you hand over the money and then says something different after she's been paid - it wouldn't matter if you were Brad Pitt! She's made up her mind to do the least amount of work possible and doesn't give a shit about her reputation or repeat business.  Time to find a well-reviewed alternative and fuck the shit out of her to help you forget about your last punt.  :drinks: