Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy Heart- Wimbledon  (Read 2200 times)

4 review(s) for Daisy Heart (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jamesyboy1993

Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price £100 for the hour
Comms Good, efficient booking with the maid, of phone call and had the address texted to me. However, Daisy herself speaks poor English.
Location Few mins walk from Wimbledon station. Near to the Centre Court shopping centre. Nice clean house, however it is situated opposite a bus stop and in front of a set of traffic lights. Out in the open.
Pictures Show a good indication of Daisy, very attractive older bird. Taller than the 5'7 indicated on her profile, closer to 5'10 at a size 10.

Previously seen Audrey Love and Sweet Magi from the group that also includes the well reviewed Stacey Summer. Daisy had been on my HL for a while, however she tends to stay in London for a 3/4 weeks then go back to Hungary for a few weeks.

Daisy opened the door and led me to her room, then got the paperwork out of the way. Was going to take a shower anyway, however maybe this was down to her lack of English, it sounded more of an order to take a shower rather than an offer.

Although her profile states that you can cum as many times as you want, she pointed out that for an hour you get to cum twice.Wanted to start off with a bit of FK, however she claimed her throat was sore, so kissing was out of the equation. Got down to OWO, where I didn't particularly enjoy her technique as it was rather rough with excessive wanking of the shaft to get me to cum quicker. Then slipped on the condom and started of in missionary. First cum as always is relatively quick. Always tend to start off pretty slow, however she wanted me to ramp up the tempo as soon as the fucking began, once again, to entice me to cum quicker.

Inbetween rounds, conversation was hard due to the language barrier, gave me a massage however felt more like she was just moisturising my back. Once round 2 began and the shit BJ, got the condom on and really went for it in missionary, cowgirl and standing doggy, as by this point just wanted to pop then leave.

As I received stellar service from Magi and Audrey, I presumed I would receive a good level of service from Daisy too, due to her decent reviews on here (albeit 1 negative), which left me feeling even more disappointed.

Offline king tarzan

hot model khloe or emil creme brulee and wouldnt even know the word disappointed even exists..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

Nice one.

On the back burner she goes!

Offline Bartolomeo

shame, as she looks similar to a blonde milf in my office, who's in good shape and would love to fuck

dmitri

shame, as she looks similar to a blonde milf in my office, who's in good shape and would love to fuck

I know that English blonde Milf you are talking about. ;)

Offline Bartolomeo

Offline The_Don

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I would go at her pussy like a bulldog eating porridge. You don't know how good you have it in London.

Offline pumps

I Remembered that face as well.

Indeed. When the new profile appeared it was only displaying this pic (below) and it got all my juices flowing I was thinking "m/gilf I could do with some of that". But in the back of my mind that face just looked too familiar.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

I would go at her pussy like a bulldog eating porridge. You don't know how good you have it in London.

Your absolutely right for a woman of 48 years she's tidy

Offline Brazilian Martian