Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SOPHIA LAWRENCE  (Read 19491 times)

Offline king tarzan

Very true. Bragging about having a punt with expensive or good-looking WG is absolutely pointless. All men with money can book them.

So you guys go then?
Very easy to do.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

Very true. Bragging about having a punt with expensive or good-looking WG is absolutely pointless. All men with money can book them.

Indeed, anyone that brags about punting is very strange in my book as all you need is the cash, hardly the same as pulling a stunner. When I read a punter post what a lucky guy another punter is, or they are jealous I chuckle.

Offline Brazilian Martian

So you guys go then?
Very easy to do.

You have only just come back from being banned and you are acting like a twat all of these statements scream of attention seeking of the highest order. It was funny at first but now it's getting tedious, if you keep it up I personally can't see you lasting the month :hi:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 09:23:17 pm by Brazilian Martian »

vw

You have only just come back from being banned and you are acting like a twat all of these statement scream of attention seeking of the highest order. It was funny at first but now it's getting tedious, if you keep it up I personally can't see you lasting the month :hi:

Fingers crossed, real punters rely on this forum, pollution by a mad man is no good for anyone !

Fingers crossed, real punters rely on this forum, pollution by a mad man is no good for anyone !

He seems to think this is External Link/Members Only

SaneOnes

It's funny that when I called him up on this type of deluded crap a few weeks ago, some of you guys went out of your ways to defend him and here we are now :lol:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 12:37:56 am by SaneOnes »

Offline king tarzan

It's funny that when I called him up on this type of deluded crap a few weeks ago, some of you guys went out of your ways to defend him and here we are now :lol:

To the point reviews
Not like your endless waffle that gets so boring

SaneOnes

To the point reviews

Keep telling that to yourself. :lol:

I can only apologise for that, bit now it's just getting too much just look at all the open threads he starts andthen look at some of the ones he has had deleted. Lots of people excluding yourself have now called him out on his antics  recently  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What you fail to understand is that you are still paying, it's not like you are getting free punts so I don't really get your point by saying you see beautiful women :crazy: :thumbsdown:

So are you paying
You reckon you Pull?
And go to pressies
Yeh right about the pulling!

SaneOnes

I can only apologise for that, bit now it's just getting too much just look at all the open threads he starts andthen look at some of the ones he has had deleted. Lots of people excluding yourself have now called him out on his antics  recently  :hi:

No worries, buddy. Incidentally, your reviews have been very useful to me everytime that work has taken me London way. Cheers anyways.  :thumbsup:

So are you paying
You reckon you Pull?
And go to pressies
Yeh right about the pulling!

Ohh bless you, it must be hard for you to understand im in a relationship but this is not about me it's about you, as at every opportunity you tell us all that you only punt with the best exclusive prossies. Mango this mango that dfk dfk your big and strong and they love you as well.

I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest with a skunk as I will lose all the time, you have shown most of this forum that you talk lots of nonsense, sorry lots of SHIT

Offline king tarzan

Ohh bless you, it must be hard for you to understand im in a relationship but this is not about me it's about you, as at every opportunity you tell us all that you only punt with the best exclusive prossies. Mango this mango that dfk dfk your big and strong and they love you as well.

I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest with a skunk as I will lose all the time, you have shown most of this forum that you talk lots of nonsense, sorry lots of SHIT

As they TRUTH HURTS

Offline scutty brown

To the point reviews

Monkeyman
All the reviews of yours that I've read are self-deluded shite that appear to be more concerned with building your reputation than evaluating the girl. And when I see the one that started this thread, then I seriously wonder how scrambled your brain is. You talk about her as if she's the pinnacle of beauty. To me she looks like an average hard faced cold bitch. I wouldn't shag her, even if you paid me with your entire cache of monkey nuts.
And as for you, I'll repeat what I've said elsewhere. Your repeated protestations that you are non-violent to women make me believe the opposite is true.

vw

Monkeyman
All the reviews of yours that I've read are self-deluded shite that appear to be more concerned with building your reputation than evaluating the girl. And when I see the one that started this thread, then I seriously wonder how scrambled your brain is. You talk about her as if she's the pinnacle of beauty. To me she looks like an average hard faced cold bitch. I wouldn't shag her, even if you paid me with your entire cache of monkey nuts.

Agree

And as for you, I'll repeat what I've said elsewhere. Your repeated protestations that you are non-violent to women make me believe the opposite is true.

This part makes you out to be a lowlife making accusations with no evidence, especially on open forum.

Type_O_Negative

You have an extremely inflated opinion of your own importance,you think she is amazing,fine thats your view and you are entitled to it.

Others,myself included,think she looks very ordinary and we are free to say so, weird you seem to want or think you should be able to surpress peoples opinions  :thumbsdown:

Some girls he reviewed are really good-looking, I also punted them, Olivia or Khloe for example.

Offline king tarzan

Some girls he reviewed are really good-looking, I also punted them, Olivia or Khloe for example.

So have I

You mean olivia *
Khloe colindale

Offline monstar

I have similar preferences to KT for looks and have found his "physical construction" scores accurate, however Sophia does not do it for me but each to their own.  :hi:

No amount of posts describing her as "beautiful" will change my opinion when there are clear photos for me to decide.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 10:42:04 am by monstar »

Bitch7

Monkeyman
Fantastic.
King Tarzan reviews are dodgy as hell and where I've seen the girl it's been a disappointment. And really, really annoying to read.

Bitch7

Monkeyman
And the he thinks he has 'fans'.

Fantastic.
King Tarzan reviews are dodgy as hell and where I've seen the girl it's been a disappointment. And really, really annoying to read.

To be fair to king tarzan, I'm gonna play devil's advocate if you have seen some of these girls and you were disappointed where are the reviews  to show this :unknown:

Yeboahsleftfoot

To be fair to king tarzan, I'm gonna play devil's advocate if you have seen some of these girls and you were disappointed where are the reviews  to show this :unknown:

Fair point BM and KT has contributed over 100 reviews in his own inimitable style, it's up to the community to take from them what they want. I saw one of his recommendations on a bad day for her, physically she was great, as described, performance was pony for me. Personally always viewed Sophia Lawrence as great body, quite old and long faced, but it's horses for courses so to speak  ;)

Offline MrMatrix

Fantastic.
I agree with BM here, where are your reviews to argue KT's reviews are incorrect. Which reviews of his do you disagree with and why?

Offline claretandblue

So have I

You mean olivia *
Khloe colindale
Of course some are,I never said they werent,this girl just doesnt look particularly attractive

Offline Georgejetson

KT has contributed over 100 reviews in his own inimitable style, it's up to the community to take from them what they want.
I agree with YBL. Each review and author offers some data points. I never take any one reviewer or review completely to heart. Volume of reviews has its own quality in this respect.  It allows us to triangulate to make a decision.

Offline killerbees

These are your actual words:
"I would rate her as 1 of the most beautiful women on the planet!!!"

And below is her actual verification photo. What a time to be alive.
You must either be trolling or have the vision of Stevie Wonder's pet mole.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Moresomes

These are your actual words:
"I would rate her as 1 of the most beautiful women on the planet!!!"

And below is her actual verification photo. What a time to be alive.
You must either be trolling or have the vision of Stevie Wonder's pet mole.

Obviously meant the planet Munter in a distant galaxy.

Offline king tarzan

All I mentioned is that I will be seeing her very soon later this week a few days ago.
Like lots of men on her mention that they will be seeing so and so next week.
Since that post her physical appearance has been assassinated on this thread, her price range..
All I know is that I will be seeing a extremely beautiful woman and excellent gfe service provider.
Simply put I can't wait till she opens her front door!!

Not to yiur tastes fine.
She is very simply to my taste!!

Offline HighlyMotivated

What about your repeated accusations that he is violent to women based on no evidence whatsoever? Are you "projecting" your own behaviour towards women? See how ridiculous that sounds? Twat

Does that External Link/Members Only redirect to the deleted posts folder ?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say he has better imagination than Jk .Rowling  :sarcastic: