Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen anyone other than Lindsey lately?  (Read 3697 times)

Offline bestbefore

Now I like reading a good juicy review of your antics with Lindsey_xxx as much as anyone but they do seem to be dominating the London review section recently.

So please fellow punters and lurkers, post some reviews of girls other than Lindsey!

Offline SamLP

It's not that she's the only one people are seeing, but it seems that there are punters who seem to write a new review every time they see her. Some have reviewed her 3+ times in just under 6 weeks. I see some girls regularly but don't feel the need to write a new review for every single meet. I feel the new rule in allowing multiple reviews on the same girl written should be amended to a specific time period.

Offline PumpAction

Yes. It's just the same few guys reviewing her over and over again.

d00fer

It's not that she's the only one people are seeing, but it seems that there are punters who seem to write a new review every time they see her. Some have reviewed her 3+ times in just under 6 weeks. I see some girls regularly but don't feel the need to write a new review for every single meet. I feel the new rule in allowing multiple reviews on the same girl written should be amended to a specific time period.

Not sure if a specific time period is right.

In my own defence each review has been a different type of experience, MFF (different second F's), MMFFF, MMFF and MFFFF. I still haven't done a solo review despite two overnights (both different experiences) and I'll probably just add my own experiences to Sylvester's review of the MMMFF to be honest as I get where you're coming from. I've definitely been seeing other girls, next one due in 30 mins  :yahoo:

Stealthshagger

Reviews written aren't an issue, the lack of other reviews is more the point?

My last few punts have been wgs I have reviewed or are new and for whatever reason don't have a profile up yet (or haven't told me their profile is up....I can't be looking all over the net to see if they have profiles up but can't be arsed to send them to me).

Sylvester

Not sure if a specific time period is right.

In my own defence each review has been a different type of experience, MFF (different second F's), MMFFF, MMFF and MFFFF. I still haven't done a solo review despite two overnights (both different experiences) and I'll probably just add my own experiences to Sylvester's review of the MMMFF to be honest as I get where you're coming from. I've definitely been seeing other girls, next one due in 30 mins  :yahoo:

+1. I understand the OP's point completely.  I only submitted my latest review because it was a substantially different group experience from my first solo review.

I also thought it might be of benefit to guys considering some group action, as it was my first group scene.

Offline shagbambi

Reviews written aren't an issue, the lack of other reviews is more the point?

I think the reviews have slowed primarily because,
1) Some active reviewers are being questioned as if they were total newbies and possibly pimps particulalry because their reviews are perceived to be too thin in detail or focused on outcall girls
2) If a girl is reviewed well after a punt then she becomes unbookable and the price rises begin (the board is becoming a victim of its own success)
3) The issue of lurkers accelerating point 2

Offline sticko

I know what you mean OP, but in fact there are 8 reviews of Lindsey alone or in combination in the latest 100 London reviews.  8% is a lot for one WG, but the other 92% aren't Lindsey reviews.  The perception of volume is perhaps because they tend to be quite long reviews as well - this girl can encourage the most taciturn punter into writing an essay.  (full disclosure: my longish Lindsey+Ameera review is now out of the top 100!)

S

unclesweetheart

Well, I just happen to have seen Lindsey a lot recently, and they've all been epic meets, though different. The last review was intended to say that she can do GFE as well as anybody I've ever seen, and enjoys it as much too - though, in fairness to her, I don't think she thinks in those generic terms. That seemed worth saying. My next 2 punts are with other girls and I'll certainly post. I think a really important function of this forum is to alert members to where the best pleasure can be found, and if there's a proliferation of reviews about Lindsey, it's only because that function is being served. The same thing happened with Adele, and I have been extremely grateful to this forum for fulfilling its function so well. 

Offline claretandblue

Yes. It's just the same few guys reviewing her over and over again.
i agree its boring and adds little overall value to the site,in time it will pass and she will be replaced by a new apple of their eyes

Offline Tonyleung

I'm happy enough with my rcent punts- I've seen Sweetpetite_elle a few times now. Would love to see Lindsey, but outcalls are prohibitive. We could all go back to raving about Platinum Cindy as she's ace. :)

BTW - In my opinion - if your bored then I agree with the OP - post a review.

Online hendrix

Maybe those punters who say "I don't like to share gems" should review some different girls then? You can't have it both ways. She's getting a lot of reviews because she's doing a consistently good job in a variety of situations.

Personally, I think multiple reviews, if they offer something different, are valuable. Whether it's to show that the girl is suitable for vanilla as well as extreme, or is a decent overnight, or works well with different girls etc is good information for me.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 10:25:29 pm by hendrix »

Sylvester

While I agree that repetition can seem pointless, it's not.  The purpose of this site is to alert guys to the best girls to be found out there.  Based on the very many outstanding reviews, No one can be under any misapprehension that Lindsey is not one of those top girls (among others).

I am also a firm believer in the ability to choose to not read reviews that you think might irritate you.  No one is making people read any reviews.  There are reviewers, and girls being reviewed, that I avoid reading reviews of because they hold little interest to me.

I also suspect there is a strong correlation between the type of guy that appreciates Lindsey, and can't get enough frankly, and the sort of reviews we write.  I like writing detailed, 'fluffy' reviews because I am able, and they remind me of the occasion, and because I know that the other like minded souls will appreciate them.

There are a range of different punting styles, and a variety of different types of punters, with very different outlooks.  My reviews, and those of others who routinely write long and detailed reviews are probably not aimed at, or of interest to, the 15 minute pump and dumpers, or the Soho walk up guys.  And that's fine.  But you don't find us turning up on their review threads complaining that they are not long or fluffy enough. 

That's the thing I find uncomfortable on here, as I do in real life - the unreasonable intolerance of others views and the consequential attempt to suppress views that are different to their own.

Offline claretandblue

Maybe those punters who say "I don't like to share gems" should review some different girls then? You can't have it both ways. She's getting a lot of reviews because she's doing a consistently good job in a variety of situations.

Personally, I think multiple reviews, if they offer something different, are valuable. Whether it's to show that the girl is suitable for vanilla as well as extreme, or is a decent overnight, or works well with different girls etc is good information for me.

rightly or wrongly it would seem there is a reluctance from some people to share their hidden gems because if this makes it out into the public domain you risk your gem becoming the next lyndsey which means harder to book and higher prices.

d00fer

rightly or wrongly it would seem there is a reluctance from some people to share their hidden gems because if this makes it out into the public domain you risk your gem becoming the next lyndsey which means harder to book and higher prices.

But it would then be stupid to complain that there isn't enough variety in girls being reviewed.

As hendrix said you can't have it both ways.

kazred

I must admit I did and do find the plethora of Lindsey reviews somewhat bewildering (having posted one this week) but in essence that's why I dived in too see her so horses for courses...damned if you do and damned if you don't ...it's a forum so discussion is the point....And when you have an English girl who is one of the best in a city of several million people be a shame to not share....

kazred

Should caveat - when I mean bewildering I don't mean in the sense of the number - her service more than backs that up - I just mean a relative newbie to have so many but then her service warrants it...... ;)

Online hendrix

I think such punters are the ultimate fluffy cunts to be honest. They seem to have forgotten that "their gem" wants to earn as much money as possible and if they're actually any good, so they should. Funny that some of those punters are the first to accuse others of being fluffy! :D while they try and protect their "special girl" from the rest of us dirty sods :D pathetic. Imo.

tonysoprano

She's obviously a very sexy girl but I think there's a certain amount of one-upmanship going on with all these reviews. One comes 4 times, the next one 5 times, then the next guy posts his 6 times epic night of lust etc. It all feels like a bunch of old men trying to show how well and hard they have fucked this young slut. A case of 'anything he can do, I can do better'.

I get the feeling a lot of her customers are slightly older gents and this girl makes them feel a bit younger. Nothing wrong with that but it's somewhat tedious reading what is effectively the same fucking review written by different people.

It's also the same guys on every thread congratulating each other on their achievements with her in that sort of cringe-making 'great work mate' way. It's all a bit Smashey and Nicey isn't it?

I think somebody who's never met Lyndsey could easily write a review of her based on the numerous existing ones and fool all the usual suspects into posting their 'Wow, great work buddy' comments underneath. It's not difficult to see the very similar style of all these reviews. A case of same old shit, different day.

d00fer

She's obviously a very sexy girl but I think there's a certain amount of one-upmanship going on with all these reviews. One comes 4 times, the next one 5 times, then the next guy posts his 6 times epic night of lust etc. It all feels like a bunch of old men trying to show how well and hard they have fucked this young slut. A case of 'anything he can do, I can do better'.

As one of the multi-reviewers I get that. I don't think that I've mentioned how many times I've cum, apart from maybe once per meet, or claimed how great a shagger I am. Mostly because I'm not. I'll admit that some of my reviews may appear to be one up-manship, but it's honestly not the case. What you choose to believe is up to you.

I get the feeling a lot of her customers are slightly older gents and this girl makes them feel a bit younger. Nothing wrong with that but it's somewhat tedious reading what is effectively the same fucking review written by different people.

Not an older gent, but still older than Lindsey fairly obviously. You do know that you have a choice in what reviews you do and do not read right? You could always not click on a link that you can tell you're not interested in. I exercise that choice a lot.

It's also the same guys on every thread congratulating each other on their achievements with her in that sort of cringe-making 'great work mate' way. It's all a bit Smashey and Nicey isn't it?

In any community you'll get similar minded people forming their own sub-groups or potentially cliques. UKP is a large enough forum for that to happen. The different types of groups of like minded punters (fluffy and non-fluffy) that exist here is a credit to the site in being able to support the differing tastes that members have for their punting habits. Again, if you see a review about a girl or from a member that you're not interested, don't read it, and don't complain about it. Contribute more of your own reviews, and you'll soon completely forget about the 'dross' that you're not interested in.

I think somebody who's never met Lyndsey could easily write a review of her based on the numerous existing ones and fool all the usual suspects into posting their 'Wow, great work buddy' comments underneath. It's not difficult to see the very similar style of all these reviews. A case of same old shit, different day.

Very probably, I'm sure many of us could actually write a single fake review based on prior reviews here of any girl. It'd work as a one off and potentially a bit longer if you're clever. Thankfully most of the idiots who do this aren't that clever and a large number of members here are very good at spotting them. Some take a bit longer than others.

Anyway I'm not sure what value this sort of thread and some of the arguments for it actually bring to the site value wise. It caters for all ends of the punting spectrum and we should all be adults on here. If you don't like a particular reviewers style or the nature of the reviews on particular reviews, ignore it and move on. The pointless carping on about how you don't like it is a waste of everyone's time.

LL

BestBefore: The phrase "lead by your own example" springs to mind!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 05:37:54 am by LL »

Offline Herges Adventures

Its a joke - and, if reviewers reflected on their BS, exactly why the likes of some well reviewed ladies haven't bothered to return from overseas

To expand: I think the impression of a small band of exclusive regulars does the girl in question a disservice, as joe punter at large will not be able to judge one way or another.

Carry on one way or another imo but you make the lady in question look exclusive, aloof and, well, a bit of a cunt imo

Offline Clooney

I think such punters are the ultimate fluffy cunts to be honest. They seem to have forgotten that "their gem" wants to earn as much money as possible and if they're actually any good, so they should. Funny that some of those punters are the first to accuse others of being fluffy! :D while they try and protect their "special girl" from the rest of us dirty sods :D pathetic. Imo.

NAIL... ON... HEAD...

I am very fond of Miss KDD, and at the risk of becoming boring, I loved meeting Lindsey because I'm dominant... She's submissive... We go together like hand and glove and the connection is great.

Am I under the illusion that I'm the love of her life that makes the earth stand still? Am I her special one who she's going to give up all this "sordid" life for? Is she thinking about me when with other punters?

Of course not. Don't be stupid. As adorable as she is and as amazingly as we click, she does this because she likes it or more specifically the variety, naughtiness and pushing the limits. I'm merely happy to be considered a well though of client who she enjoys and even looks forward to seeing.

You get all EAS on a girl like that, you kill a bit of what she is, which is selfish and obsessive.

I totally agree. If punters keep their "special gems" to themselves, that to me is nursing delusions of something or other and maybe even a bit creepy.

Offline Clooney

There's a bit of friendly one-up man-ship going on maybe, but no great problem.

Remember most of the gents that have met Miss KDD and Lindsey have met and know each other. I should meet a couple socially on Monday, so it's not a pissing contest in the obvious and negative sense.

And anyone on here talking about cliques need only observe the efforts of the anti-fluffy brigade who round on anyor posting a review with words of more than a syllable. The hard of thinking I call them. In the face of being rounded on, birds of a feather flock together. Hendrix an a couple of other senior posters have formed quite a welcoming circle for the like minded. I think we contribute a net benefit to this board.

Oh and from my own perspective, I am a little different to your usual poster on here. Not better, just a bit niché. Many people have been posting about Dom/sun sessions lately and what they entail. I am a 24/7 Dom, so my review of Lindsey was designed to pull back the curtain slightly.

If punters keep their "special gems" to themselves, that to me is nursing delusions of something or other and maybe even a bit creepy.

I guess I fundamentally fail to see how this is any different to a long and gushing review of someone who is not available to meet?
Thus all of the MMF, FFM, overnights, MFMF stuff strikes me as solely one-upmanship.

I dunno; I ignored these a long time ago because whats the point of reading them? But it makes the reviews section worse imo

Offline claretandblue

Nail on head

Offline Clooney

But if they didn't contribute, the volume of reviews would decline and the board would definitely be worse off.

As Hemdrix says, you can't have it both ways.

Of the so called "fluffy" reviewers, there are definitely favourites, but by no means do all the reviews centre around the same two girls. It just so happens that these two in particular have caught the crest of a wave.

Others reviewed, discovered and less lauded, but still by all means spectacular are, amongst others...

Miss Maraschino
Koa 32
Red Head Slut

I could go on....

Sylvester

I guess I fundamentally fail to see how this is any different to a long and gushing review of someone who is not available to meet?
Thus all of the MMF, FFM, overnights, MFMF stuff strikes me as solely one-upmanship.

I dunno; I ignored these a long time ago because whats the point of reading them? But it makes the reviews section worse imo

You say you ignore these reviews, however you have just posted comments on 2 recent reviews.  Do feel free to ignore them if they bother you.

Both of the girls are bookable - they are both part time however with very limited availability.  If you are interested in actually seeing either then you should read their AW profile pages, and follow the instructions / advice there.

I think however that calling Lindsey a 'cunt' because she is well reviewed on here will not help your cause in seeing her, is childish frankly, and is also disappointing because I had otherwise thought you were a pretty sensible guy with some useful things to say.

You can make accusations of exclusivity, but by making comments like that you really just sound bitter and resentful.  Which may well in fact be the case.

Disappointing stuff Herge.  You should know better.

unclesweetheart

To expand: I think the impression of a small band of exclusive regulars does the girl in question a disservice, as joe punter at large will not be able to judge one way or another.

Carry on one way or another imo but you make the lady in question look exclusive, aloof and, well, a bit of a cunt imo

I think it's just the way this particular cookie has crumbled, surely? This site allows members to PM each other, and after reading x y & z's reviews, you get a sense for the guys who like the kind of girls you like. You talk. If they meet a new girl who's good they send you a friendly recommendation. Because that's what friends do. You meet the girl and it goes very well and you review her. He reviews her too. The sessions are so great that the reviews are long and laudatory, and this encourages other like-minded guys to see the girl and, because they ARE like-minded, the session goes well & there's another great review. A different but inevitable kind of snowballing.

As Hendrix said, what would you prefer? That no-one goes public on a great "find"? And if, as is the case with Lindsey, she really is as wonderful as everyone says, it's hardly surprising that there'll be slew of good reviews.

I can understand that Lindsey's limited availability does create the illusion of exclusivity but the opposite is the case. I know that Lindsey tries her best to see new people, because she genuinely wants to - I'd love to get preferential booking and see her every week, but she needs to make a lot of space for new guys who want to see her. And I have to wait my turn like everybody else.

As far as the pros and cons of writing reviews of girls that have been seen before, I'll keep on doing it so long as there's something new to report. I am hugely grateful to UKP for long reviews of Lindsey (of course), Adele and Lily Hart, who I went to see after reading the reviews and had wonderful times. And if you don't like the sound of a review of x by ykw, then don't read it.

You say you ignore these reviews, however you have just posted comments on 2 recent reviews.  Do feel free to ignore them if they bother you.

Both of the girls are bookable - they are both part time however with very limited availability.  If you are interested in actually seeing either then you should read their AW profile pages, and follow the instructions / advice there.

I think however that calling Lindsey a 'cunt' because she is well reviewed on here will not help your cause in seeing her, is childish frankly, and is also disappointing because I had otherwise thought you were a pretty sensible guy with some useful things to say.

You can make accusations of exclusivity, but by making comments like that you really just sound bitter and resentful.  Which may well in fact be the case.

Hmmm

Was a big shocked to read I had called anyone a cunt (as you say, not in my nature; I try to be genuine and take emotions out of punting - hate the word generally) and, having read back my posts, not quite sure that is was a) I intended and b) directly called L ...

Anyhow, ultimately :
i) am massively hungover and belligerent this morning
ii) not quite sure why I am sticking my oar in as I genuinely pass over any review of outcall meets as just can't do them myself
iii) have two wonderful regs at the mo so am more than happy

Of course, would love to meet Lindsey - who wouldn't - but still stick by the overall point around the usefulness of reviews of people who aren't available.

Time out for me I think - at least until sober  :drinks:

unclesweetheart

Hmmm

Was a big shocked to read I had called anyone a cunt (as you say, not in my nature; I try to be genuine and take emotions out of punting - hate the word generally) and, having read back my posts, not quite sure that is was a) I intended and b) directly called L ...

Anyhow, ultimately :
i) am massively hungover and belligerent this morning
ii) not quite sure why I am sticking my oar in as I genuinely pass over any review of outcall meets as just can't do them myself
iii) have two wonderful regs at the mo so am more than happy

Of course, would love to meet Lindsey - who wouldn't - but still stick by the overall point around the usefulness of reviews of people who aren't available.

Time out for me I think - at least until sober  :drinks:

You didn't call Lindsey anything. You just said that the Fan Club's reviews had the unfortunate effect of making her appear to be a you-know-what. But still sailing unnecesserily close to the wind, especially as Lindsey is a totally genuine, honest and exceptionally sweet-natured person who is trying her hardest to satisfy the huge demand for her at present. And hold down a full-time, very responsible job.

And it's not true that she's not available. She just is very popular and has limited availability. Not the same thing at all.

You didn't call Lindsey anything. You just said that the Fan Club's reviews had the unfortunate effect of making her appear to be a you-know-what. But still sailing unnecesserily close to the wind, especially as Lindsey is a totally genuine, honest and exceptionally sweet-natured person who is trying her hardest to satisfy the huge demand for her at present. And hold down a full-time, very responsible job.

And it's not true that she's not available. She just is very popular and has limited availability. Not the same thing at all.

As I say, I take it back and apologise. More sleep for me this AM  :(

Offline The Beano

I did a review on Ameera a couple of days ago, trouble is my next scheduled punt is, guess who, KDD and Lindsey, so probably another predictable review on its way.
TB

Offline bestbefore

I know what you mean OP, but in fact there are 8 reviews of Lindsey alone or in combination in the latest 100 London reviews.  8% is a lot for one WG, but the other 92% aren't Lindsey reviews. 

Yes, but there are 4000 escorts in London listed on AW alone. Probably thousands more not on AW. So Lindsey's reviews should not be nearly 10%, more like .025%

I am suggesting that there are probably now enough reviews of Lindsey in every possible combo. They are a fun read yes, but what of the other thousands of escorts around?

Online hendrix

Speaking for myself, I don't think I've said I came x times etc.. As for one upmanship, who cares really? Personally, I struggled with the heat on that MMMFF we did and barely got up at times. If that makes people feel better, then great, but why would anyone care? I don't read about guys who've cum 10 times and wished it was me. It's not a competitive sport as far as I'm aware! People that see it as one upmanship might be the ones with the competitive streak?

Offline shagbambi

It's not a competitive sport as far as I'm aware!

The UKP Olympics.  Now there is an idea.

squeezebox

Speaking for myself, I don't think I've said I came x times etc.. As for one upmanship, who cares really? Personally, I struggled with the heat on that MMMFF we did and barely got up at times. If that makes people feel better, then great, but why would anyone care? I don't read about guys who've cum 10 times and wished it was me. It's not a competitive sport as far as I'm aware! People that see it as one upmanship might be the ones with the competitive streak?

+1

When I read any review, I take what I want from it. With Lindsey, she comes across great fun and pretty much up for anything, the same can be said for Miss KDD. However, I'm not into Anal, giving or receiving, but would find something in common with either one so I/they could enjoy the punt. The service offered should be a 2way process, (unlike some marriages).

I'm in the process of booking a session with a regular WG who enjoys anal. I'm arranging to take a mate along to see her get ass fucked. When he leaves, I'll be over her like a tramp with chips using all the other services she provides. That works for me.  :thumbsup:

Offline GalaxyMan

I'm in the process of booking a session with a regular WG who enjoys anal. I'm arranging to take a mate along to see her get ass fucked. When he leaves, I'll be over her like a tramp with chips using all the other services she provides.

Need any more friends? :-)

GM

Offline claretandblue

You can make accusations of exclusivity, but by making comments like that you really just sound bitter and resentful.  Which may wdell in fact be the case.

he didnt call anyone a cunt so in the interest of fairness you should probabably come off from that pedestal and apologise...

Not to worry - we have kissed and made up :drinks:

Think one should avoid heading to UKP after a big night drinking...
Hope I have enough in the tank for 5pm's meet  :sarcastic:

LL

Yes I agree entirely and well said sir. I've made comments in the past that some see punting as an ego trip - the ones you describe who come here to brag about their exploits :D
For instance there's a certain reviewer here who puts his own nickname (in abbreviated or full form) into the title of most of his reviews. For example "HornyDevil has fun the Lindsey". Oh no I've said too much! It might have been the same guy who, in a review, started a new paragraph beginning with a vivid description of each of his ejaculations in the same session - pop1; pop2; etc up to about 6. So not only is this place an ego trip for some but now it's Top of the fucking Pops.

d00fer

LL, you could always not read a review that you know that you're not going to like. If you do choose to read one though, don't fucking moan about not liking it.

Sylvester

LL, you could always not read a review that you know that you're not going to like. If you do choose to read one though, don't fucking moan about not liking it.

+1.   I genuinely don't understand why people feel entitled to complain about reviews that no one is making them read.  It's the same as TV, if you don't like what's on, turn over to another channel....

Offline anyfucker

The UKP Olympics.  Now there is an idea.

Masters Olympics for all us old gits  :rolleyes:

Hornydevil247

+1

There is an ignore function LL

HD

Offline SamLP

But it would then be stupid to complain that there isn't enough variety in girls being reviewed.

As hendrix said you can't have it both ways.

This topic has veered off topic a bit. I think the initial point was the constant reviews, not that she's the only one being seen. Yesterday I tried booking 5 different girls, and they were all fully booked for the day. All have been reviewed fairly recently. I don't have any issue with her being reviewed although I do think that multiple reviews on the same girl is a bit of a mockery on the review system. For example I've read some punters claiming that in the few months she's been here she now has 20 or 30 odd reviews and that it must be a record. However, looking at the reviews it's several punters writing multiple reviews on her, hence my point.

I don't really understand the counter attack on punters hiding gems and the +1's as that wasn't even discussed in this topic nor do I think a punter was alluding to it, so the point of "can't have it both ways" is irrelevant as it wasn't a point being made by anyone.

d00fer

This topic has veered off topic a bit. I think the initial point was the constant reviews, not that she's the only one being seen. Yesterday I tried booking 5 different girls, and they were all fully booked for the day. All have been reviewed fairly recently. I don't have any issue with her being reviewed although I do think that multiple reviews on the same girl is a bit of a mockery on the review system. For example I've read some punters claiming that in the few months she's been here she now has 20 or 30 odd reviews and that it must be a record. However, looking at the reviews it's several punters writing multiple reviews on her, hence my point.

I don't really understand the counter attack on punters hiding gems and the +1's as that wasn't even discussed in this topic nor do I think a punter was alluding to it, so the point of "can't have it both ways" is irrelevant as it wasn't a point being made by anyone.

I don't think it has veered off topic here's OP's initial post since you may have forgotten it.

Now I like reading a good juicy review of your antics with Lindsey_xxx as much as anyone but they do seem to be dominating the London review section recently.

So please fellow punters and lurkers, post some reviews of girls other than Lindsey!

So if we were to follow that strictly then OP has no issue with the number of reviews that Lindsey has got and may like to read more of them, but just wants to see different girls being reviewed. That's why the point about not reviewing gems is relevant because members and lurkers are seeing other girls and not reviewing them.

LL

+1.   I genuinely don't understand why people feel entitled to complain about reviews that no one is making them read.  It's the same as TV, if you don't like what's on, turn over to another channel....
Guys, I was merely providing evidence to backup my agreement with tonysoprano and his view that there are a number of reviewers here competing for one-upmanship.
Who said anything about me reading reviews I knew I wouldn't like?
D00fer, so you have some reviews under your belt - great. It doesn't give you some kind of authority to being a dick though. You know that this place is all about opinions?  That's sort of why we're all here - to express opinion. And I have every right to express mine.
+1

There is an ignore function LL

HD
Was the little HD sign off really necessary? I'm afraid I can't take you seriously with your compulsion to include your own name in everything that you write. :D

Offline SamLP

I don't think it has veered off topic here's OP's initial post since you may have forgotten it.

So if we were to follow that strictly then OP has no issue with the number of reviews that Lindsey has got and may like to read more of them, but just wants to see different girls being reviewed. That's why the point about not reviewing gems is relevant because members and lurkers are seeing other girls and not reviewing them.

The point about gems was included for no reason as there is no evidence members are hiding gems. Just a counter attack with several +1's. We're more mature than to make baseless assumptions to counter a point.