Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: romanians whoforgot to hide there id ver picture  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Uniformad

Fuck me there's a couple of ruff ones would not touch a Romania girl at all too much of a risk of shit service or worse

1andhalfhands

Fuck me there's a couple of ruff ones would not touch a Romania girl at all too much of a risk of shit service or worse

had a cpl of romanians all pretty bad service apart from 1 hot bod and mint ass still hard to enjoy the service when it looks like she not into it such a shame cant understand why there ar so many romanian prossie and all seem to have the same attitude

i had 1 done 69 she clearly enjoyed it but told me to stop i said why its good . reply yes good for you, so clearly didnt wanna cum

1andhalfhands

heres another 1 they are all offering bareback, you get groups of them all working from the same place pimped i think

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

1andhalfhands

could this be a bait and switch
then hide your ver pic dress size 6 pic tells a diffrent story

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline portable

I didn't realise if you click on the image you get the original (massive) size image so you can make out their details.

cant understand why there ar so many romanian prossie and all seem to have the same attitude

Probably because they're being pimped by scumbags. It's shit that nothing is getting done about it, as it's clearly been getting worse in the past couple of years around here. Wonder if it's the same across the country? I mean, if a girl comes over here wanting to do it, then fine, but from some of those faces, that's not the impression I'm getting.