Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlin in the sunshine  (Read 8243 times)

Offline Steve2

Day 1 at Anni-Porsche.de

Just under £60 for as long as you like from 11am till midnight including all food and drinks and unlimited sex in a party atmosphere.

Several young cute ones and a couple of all natural ones too

Several different nationalities .german, Turkish, Bulgarian

Maybe 15 guys over the day. Lots of fun

Looking forward to day 2 at Insomnia.de. More expensive at around £65 but a large swingers club with some " hired help" . Apparently the best party around

Offline Jerboa

That sounds good mate, my next german trip will be Berlin, have a good day at Insomnia.

Offline Steve2

Maybe the best party I have been to. Great venue, good food and an amazing crowd. About 50 guys when I left, 10 girls working, 7/8 couples and 5 single girls all were playing. I left after 6 hrs of solid partying, several beers and some good food.

Happy days.

Not sure how well I will be able to perform tomorrow though

Offline Jerboa

Maybe the best party I have been to. Great venue, good food and an amazing crowd. About 50 guys when I left, 10 girls working, 7/8 couples and 5 single girls all were playing. I left after 6 hrs of solid partying, several beers and some good food.

Happy days.

Not sure how well I will be able to perform tomorrow though

Sounds great, you all shagged out lol, insomnia sounds like a place I need to visit.

Offline Steve2

It certainly is mate. Thursday is the day

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

My next German trip is to Berlin too, so thanks for the info.

Offline Steve2

Day 3 and Airport girls

€60 from 11am till 5pm. 7 girls and all you can drink . NO FOOD

I only stayed till 330 as I had a flight at 430

Fun time had by all.

The session are all 121 for about 20 mins

Sauna, showers, bar, dance pole (which got used a lot) and several private rooms

The biggest plus is a 5 minute walk to the terminal

Offline brandc

i am guessing you have to pay extra for things like anal etc?

Offline adindas

i am guessing you have to pay extra for things like anal etc?

For 1to1 session like Airport Girls then yes you could negotiate with the girl once in the room for extra like anal, etc.
But for GB party line Annie Porsche, Erlebniswohnung, there is no extra.

But it all depends on the house girl as only few house girl want to do the thing like anal, cim, cum in face, etc.
Few girls in Erlebniswohnung are doing and you do not pay any extra for this ....

Offline adindas

Day 3 and Airport girls

€60 from 11am till 5pm. 7 girls and all you can drink . NO FOOD

I only stayed till 330 as I had a flight at 430

Fun time had by all.

The session are all 121 for about 20 mins

Sauna, showers, bar, dance pole (which got used a lot) and several private rooms

The biggest plus is a 5 minute walk to the terminal

Thanks, excellent day to day report. Good to hear you enjoy your trip mate. And I believe the bollocks is now empty  :D

It is a good plan to reserve Airport girls on the last day as it is a 1to1 session ....

For those who was not aware. There is a Left baggage (locker) in the airport next to the car park where people could leave their baggage  for about EUR 4.00 while wandering on Airport girls.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent - you have pre- emptied the question I was about to ask  :hi: :hi: :hi:

Thanks.

Offline Steve2

The lockers at Airport girls will take a small rucksack. Anything bigger, I am sure they'd keep behind the bar for you

geek_lover

I really need to try Anni-Porsche or something like it but I can be quite nervous and self conscious so maybe better I stick to other places like Caligulas and King George.  As much as I enjoyed Airport Girls it pushed my boundaries a bit, that being said I am still going back next week.

Offline Jerboa

I really need to try Anni-Porsche or something like it but I can be quite nervous and self conscious so maybe better I stick to other places like Caligulas and King George.  As much as I enjoyed Airport Girls it pushed my boundaries a bit, that being said I am still going back next week.

I think most of us were a bit nervous at our first party, some run away never to been seen again, but most guys realise that no ones judging them, no the other men aren't looking at my cock, and don't want to bum me, and once you get in the swing the nerves go away.

geek_lover

I think most of us were a bit nervous at our first party, some run away never to been seen again, but most guys realise that no ones judging them, no the other men aren't looking at my cock, and don't want to bum me, and once you get in the swing the nerves go away.

Ha ha, that's not quite what I meant by self conscious but I get what you are saying.  I never would have thought I would like somewhere like Airport Girls but I guess if I had known the layout before I may not have gone..... and I would have seriously missed out!

Offline Steve2

Somewhere like Insomnia may be too much then as it is all in public areas not 121 like Airport girls  , Caligula or King George. Same with Anni Porsche.

geek_lover

Somewhere like Insomnia may be too much then as it is all in public areas not 121 like Airport girls  , Caligula or King George. Same with Anni Porsche.

Yeah, perhaps.  I think I need to build up to something like that.  Yet another reason this website is great as you get sound advice.

Offline brandc

if you were to only visit one of these places.. which would you recommend?

Offline Steve2

Insomnia on a Thursday and apparently Sunday night too

Offline brandc

better looking girls there than the airport place? is free drinks included in the entry fee or do you need to take extra cash with you.. as you stated that you should not take cards etc with you?

Offline smiths

Day 1 at Anni-Porsche.de

Just under £60 for as long as you like from 11am till midnight including all food and drinks and unlimited sex in a party atmosphere.

Several young cute ones and a couple of all natural ones too

Several different nationalities .german, Turkish, Bulgarian

Maybe 15 guys over the day. Lots of fun

Looking forward to day 2 at Insomnia.de. More expensive at around £65 but a large swingers club with some " hired help" . Apparently the best party around

It was really good to catch up with you earlier mate and to hear how good this fuckfest was. :drinks:

Offline brandc

sorry but out of Airport girls, Caligula and King George... which would you say is better please?

Offline Steve2

I've only been to Airport girls

Drinks all included at all the places I went to except Champagne I think and cocktails at Insomnia

geek_lover

I have done Caligulas and Airport Girls.  Both offer excellent value for money but can summarise the two as per below:

- More girls at Caligulas (10-14 compared to 7-8 at Airport Girls)
- Less punters at Airport Girls (when I was there)
- Sexier women at Airport Girls
- More relaxed atmosphere at Caligulas
- Better attitude of girls at Airport Girls
- More English understood/spoken at Caligulas
- Better choice of drinks at the bar at Caligulas
- Less up selling at Airport Girls
- Cleaner/Fresher surroundings at Airport Girls
- Better facilities (decent showers/Sauna at Airport Girls)
- Women more proactive at Airport Girls
- OWO seemed standard at Airport Girls (6 out of 7 girls, 0 at Caligula)

Both have their pluses and minuses so maybe my list will help.  Feel free to ask anything else.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Very helpful summary, thank you  :hi:.

Not top of my priorities, but if I am there for a long while, how do the food options compare at both ?

Thanks.

geek_lover

That's an easy one to answer, no food at either.  I only did the afternoon 11-5 session at Airport Girls so ate after.  At Caligula's they will let you leave to get food for an hour, there are a few takeaways and restaurants within a 5 minute walk including a Burger/Kebab type place with 100m of the front door.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

That's an easy one to answer, no food at either.  I only did the afternoon 11-5 session at Airport Girls so ate after.  At Caligula's they will let you leave to get food for an hour, there are a few takeaways and restaurants within a 5 minute walk including a Burger/Kebab type place with 100m of the front door.

Thanks geek_lover.

geek_lover

Not a problem. May your visit be fun filled and activity packed.

Offline adindas

geek_love thanks for the info
What about the quality of the girls in Caligula in your recent visit, I know you rate them low ?  In the past I will just rate them about 5-6 is there any there you could rate 7-8 ?.

What about alkoholic drink which are not included. Did the girls pester you to buy drink for them, In the past I found although not many but there are still few girls are doing this. I believe they get commission of doing this ...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 04:56:25 pm by adindas »

Offline Jerboa

Yeah you got to bring your Winnie the Pooh lunchbox along with you. :)

geek_lover

geek_love thanks for the info
What about the quality of the girls in Caligula in your recent visit, I know you rate them low ?  In the past I will just rate them about 5-6 is there any there you could rate 7-8 ?.

What about alkoholic drink which are not included. Did the girls pester you to buy drink for them, In the past I found although not many but there are still few girls are doing this. I believe they get commission of doing this ...

Last visit there were a few between 7-8 and one 9 (personal preference anyway) but the average quality was 5.  I am going again in the next couple of days so will let you know what I find on that day.

The only alcoholic drinks that appeared to be chargeable was the champagne.  The girls will try to get you to buy them a bottle of champagne at 25 euros (they get ten of that) but I wouldn't say it was pestering.  I usually reply with "no but I will go to a room with you", they have never grumbled.  I have chatted to a few of the girls and from what I understand the commission works like this:

- For each sex session they have they get commission (don't know the value)
- For each Caligula dollar you give them they get 50 cents.
- For each 25 Euro bottle of champagne you buy they get 10 euros
- For any extras you buy in the rooms they get to keep it all (extras are a set price and are on the wall, I don't remember it exactly but its something like 10 euros for kissing, 10 for OWO, 20 for CIM and 25 for anal)

Hope that helps, I am popping back either Sunday or Monday so will get a proper update.

geek_lover

I went to get a massage in Berlin yesterday and found a respectable looking place which gave me full body massage 45 minutes for €40. Great massage and halfway through hand relief was offered for free, totally out of the blue as I wasn't looking for that.

Anyway in the evening I went to King George and was on the whole disappointed. €100 got me entry and I was warned that they only had 6 girls on and a lot of guys. I guess the ratio was around 2-1, but it's fair enough as I was warned.  The place is extremely smokey, smokier than any place I have ever been previously. It was so bad my eyes were watering all night, I'm a non smoker and don't judge but I really struggled in there. The girls also chain smoke, literally one after the other, the only time they don't have a fag in their mouth is either when they are dancing or fucking.

Anyway, the ladies there are more attractive (on the whole than Caligula but probably on par with airport girls) but mostly their attitude is crap. The upselling is hideous once you enter a room and unlike Caligula it isn't regulated so they literally pluck numbers out of the air. Girl one wanted €20 for owo but accepted €10, girl 2 wanted €10 but girl 3 was something else. Girl three was the best one in there and she knows it, slim athletic body, 9-10 face, non smoker and so was exited to get her in the room. Once in the room I was told she wasn't included in the "all inclusive offer" and I had to buy her a €25 drink, now at this point I hadn't had the best night so just wanted a good fuck so I bought the drink thinking it might improve her attitude (even though I knew it was bullshit) which it did a little. She then had to audacity to ask for €30 for owo which I declined.

The bar was average at best and they rinse the glasses quickly under a tap meaning the beer goes flat almost instantly and tastes watered down.  I needed to try this place to kind of tick it off the list, but unlike Caligulas or Airport Girls I won't be going back.

Don't get me wrong €100 (£72) to fuck 3 good looking women and have about 7 pints of beer is excellent value for money so I'm not moaning but I just didn't enjoy the atmosphere here enough to go back.

Hope this report was unbiased enough, I can confirm contrary to previous reports that all ladies had teeth and none had shity arses.

geek_lover

I have now done Caligulas, King George and Airport Girls.  All offer excellent value for money but can summarise the two as per below in the revised list:

- More girls at Caligulas (10-14 compared to 7-8 at Airport Girls, 6 at King George)
- Sexier women at Airport Girls and King George
- More relaxed atmosphere at Caligulas (still good at AG but not so good at KG)
- Better attitude of girls at Airport Girls (awful at King George)
- More English understood/spoken at Caligula's (minimal at KG and AG however at AG they make more effort)
- Better choice of drinks at the bar at Caligula's (not a great choice at KG)
- Less up selling at Airport Girls (upselling relentless at KG and quite aggressive)
- OWO seemed standard at Airport Girls (6 out of 7 girls, 0 at Caligula, 0 and King George)

Both have their pluses and minuses so maybe my updated list will help.  Feel free to ask anything else.

Offline Steve2

Good reports GL. I think I will stick with Airport Girls on my next trip along with Anni Porsche and Insomnia. I just don't like the upwelling, which I have never had at AG. Plus it is so convenient for the airport and almost relaxing after Insomnia

geek_lover

Agreed, airport girls will stay in my list for location (but it's also good). King George never again! Tonight I will either go to Artemis or just stay easy with Caligula's but haven't made my mind up. Going to go for some lunch and grab another massage now. Refuelling for tonight.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for the update on KG Geek_Lover.

Enjoy your massage and your evening, wherever you may venture  ;).

geek_lover

Newsflash!!!! Caligula is €110 now. Let's see if it's worth the extra £7.50

geek_lover

Wow that was a good night! 8 women on all 7 and above, either I got lucky or they upped their game. Also the sex was far more enjoyable and far less robotic! Came out of their seriously fucked and pissed up! Was planning to hit airport girls today but slept in far too late!

Offline Jerboa

Good to hear GL, I will be in Berlin next week for a short trip, two reasons for going.  ;) :D  :cool: :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steve2

I am sure you will enjoy Jerboa

2 very good reasons. Have you thought of taking up 10 pin bowling?

Offline Jerboa

I am sure you will enjoy Jerboa

2 very good reasons. Have you thought of taking up 10 pin bowling?

Yes hahaha, they are some bowling balls.  :D

Offline adindas

I have now done Caligulas, King George and Airport Girls.  All offer excellent value for money but can summarise the two as per below in the revised list:

- More girls at Caligulas (10-14 compared to 7-8 at Airport Girls, 6 at King George)
- Sexier women at Airport Girls and King George
- More relaxed atmosphere at Caligulas (still good at AG but not so good at KG)
- Better attitude of girls at Airport Girls (awful at King George)
- More English understood/spoken at Caligula's (minimal at KG and AG however at AG they make more effort)
- Better choice of drinks at the bar at Caligula's (not a great choice at KG)
- Less up selling at Airport Girls (upselling relentless at KG and quite aggressive)
- OWO seemed standard at Airport Girls (6 out of 7 girls, 0 at Caligula, 0 and King George)

Both have their pluses and minuses so maybe my updated list will help.  Feel free to ask anything else.

I was im Airport Girl on Monday yesterday. The quality is even better.
It seems that Roberta and Selena and Casey have gone. There a few a few stunners young fresh WGs there. such as Bia (Bianka) from Romania, Jessica from Spain. Both of them are good looking, young and tall. Bia are the tallest one bt not talkative ci 180 cm. Another one I forgot her name, from Italy is also good looking.

geek_lover

Yep sounds like I missed out but was too tired to complete the hat trick.  Two days isn't comfortably enough time to hit all 3.  Not a problem as I wont be doing King George again, I didn't think I would do Caligulas again but after last night I may do.  Airport girls is definitely due a visit and I guess spunking a large wad of cash at Artemis is also on the list to come.

Offline brandc

i have narrowed it down to airport girls or insomnia, if I can get the time to visit one on my short visit... how are these two places for non-white people?

Offline Steve2

At Insomnia there were a couple of Chinese guys and a couple of Afro Caribbean when I was there. I haven't seen any at Airport girls so cannot answer that

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 03:51:00 pm by Steve2 »

Offline brandc

thanks... really hope i manage to get to one of these places while i am there at the end of may.. otherwise i will have to plan another trip.

Offline adindas

i have narrowed it down to airport girls or insomnia, if I can get the time to visit one on my short visit... how are these two places for non-white people?

I have been to Caligula, King George, Airport GIrls, Annie Porsche, Erlebniswohnungl; and I have met people with different race and nationalities, Arabic, Carabbean, African, south Asian (indian, pakistanii, bangladeshi), Afghanistan, Asian chinese /Vietnamese etc mix up altogether ...

geek_lover

As with the comments above I have seen a mix of races in Airport, Caligulas and King George.  They don't care what colour you are so long as your cash is the same colour as t.he next man

Offline brandc

are there any good places near tegel airport... my flight leaves there at 5pm.. so wondering if i could fit in a place before i fly back

Offline lovetopunt

I am thinking to go to Berlin for a weekend of cheap punt and I have decided flat rate is what I am after, airport girls fit the bill and I am also thinking of Caligula.

Just a quick question regarding to Caligula, do they have room like the airport girls or I will be doing it in open?

Also, is there any other flat rate places in Berlin that has room. I just cannot do the gang bang thing .

thanks