Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Doing it during the night  (Read 2088 times)

indexpunt

For some reason I have this urgent need to always see girls during night. I absolutely detest going during daylight hours. I guess seeing them at night seems more 'romantic' in a weird way. I'd even say the darkness and blackness of the night is symbolic of security, discretion and anonymity. Because if anyone I know was to find out I punt my life would be over.

Offline Corus Boy

The basis of punting is for you to enjoy yourself!

So do just that and enjoy yourself when you want to.  :D

Offline JamesCollins

Do you go dressed as batman?

Offline latecomer

Nothing wrong with this at all - just make sure you get back home before the sun rises!

spkmstr48

Always try to be the girl's first of the day. Also shagging in broad daylight is such a pleasant contrast to shagging in pitch blackness with the OH.

JV547845

I like the hours of darkness for punting too, but I've had some cracking morning punts, a few with obscenely early starts.  You just need a plausible alibi and to look respectable and behave pleasantly during the day, and then as long as anyone you meet doesn't know you, what the fuck are they going to say?

Ben4454

Yeah I used to be the same way. I used to love heading out at sunset off for a punt. It did not bother me that I was the last punt of the day for the girl.

Nowadays though I kind of do not want to spend my evening punting and then getting back late. I would rather maybe do it in the afternoon so I still have the evening to look forward to.

richie

On reflection it seems that all of my best punts have been daytime ones where I've had to make an extra effort to go and visit a WG. Guess it's because the OH is a strictly lights off, curtains closed, sun down kind of lass.

Offline od13218

Interesting - I like all sorts. I'm actually just back from a late night Soho wander but in the end couldn't decide on a girl and came home with a full sack. I like the thrill of being out late, especially after about 1 am, though of course the action is limited then. I have one regular who I call every couple of months or so, usually at about midnight, when the OH is away or not expecting me home, and there is a special thrill about setting off for an arranged punt when everyone else is going home - sort of feels like stolen time.
On the other hand there's another regular who I usually meet in the mornings  - 9.30/10am - and that feels equally exciting and dirty, especially when I see everyone else on their way to work knowing that I'm about to be nuts-deep in a raunchy black BBW who makes me a cup of tea with her top off before we start.
Similarly I'm often within reach of Soho of an afternoon, and a half hour absence from work is easily accounted for. Colleagues are having tea and a biscuit while I'm climbing the stairs in Greek Street for another go with Roxy - fabulous.
I guess I'm easy to please at any time of day...

johnnyboy61

The trouble is that there are some very good girls that tend to work only during daylight hours. Apart from the fact that they treat it like a regular job and so see the evening as their own social time, there are some that don't feel as safe meeting punters at night time. I dare say it also decreases the chance of meeting a guy who has had quite a few jars and thinks in his drunken stupor it would be a good idea to round the evening off with a visit to a WG.

Always try to be the girl's first of the day. Also shagging in broad daylight is such a pleasant contrast to shagging in pitch blackness with the OH.

so punt starts at 00.01am best ?

spkmstr48

so punt starts at 00.01am best ?

Since when is that daylight? Obviously first in the shift, about 10am is ideal.

DG

+1

A thought though; is a 3-00 in the morning punt the first of today or the last of yesterday?

spkmstr48

+1

A thought though; is a 3-00 in the morning punt the first of today or the last of yesterday?

Last of yesterday.

See #11

LL

I understand that the best service and the prettiest puntees are generally to be had via an advance booking which could well be during daylight hours. However at night, sometimes after a couple of beers, sometime not, but importantly without any forward-planning, punting is a bigger thrill for me. Turning up in a part of London which is alien to me. Browsing adultwork and whore-dialling until one picks up, and is free immediately or soon after. Navigating my way to her place in the dark, taking all sorts of risks. Bait n switch and I walk; girl in pics with a warm welcome and I stay. If it's good then it's awesome. This is what it's all about.