Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy  (Read 2039 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sailor3

Firstly thanks to 385North for his review, which led me to make the booking (1 hr £100). I have been looking for a mature woman for a while, preferably still with a good body, and Sindy met the brief.

Sindy is difficult to get hold of, but once in touch her directions were clear. She led me to a bedroom full of girly things (there is a strong flower theme), the room was clean, a hanger was provided for my jacket. The only slight criticism in this review lies with the blanket on the bed, which didn't give me the impression of being changed between punters. It wasn't scuzzy, but it wasn't fresh either. A fresh towel over the top would have been fine. I was offered a shower and a selection of drinks. I didn't shower, but the bathroom is immaculate.

Sindy is a good looking mid forties woman. Her photos are a true representation. She has smallish natural tits, and a really toned arse. She has the tiniest bit of waist flab, but is all in all toned and fit, and highly energetic. Her English is passable, and she is chatty without being a time waster.

As I explored her body, she ascertained whether I thought I would pop more than once, so she would know whether to string things out or not. I told her I would probably cum twice. Having established that there was no need to allow me to hold out on her, she went to work with some OWO. Whilst she was sucking away, I was introducing my fingers to her wet pussy, she didn't want them inside, but responded well to her clit being worked on. I have to say the OWO was excellent, lots of expert tongue work, good action on my balls, plenty of sliding up and down the shaft. It didn't take long, for me to unload in her mouth. She just kept going until she had every last drop, before disappearing to spit. (I hadn't paid extra for swallowing, but this was almost as good).

After a bit of chat, she started working on the old boy with her mouth again. Again truly excellent, but I wanted to fuck her so she covered me up and then rode me with considerable energy for a short while, both CG and RCG. In reverse, I had the splendid sight of that toned bum and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. We changed to doggy in which position she took a good pounding, ending up flat on the bed with head pressed hard against the headrest, making some delightfully gratifying animal noises - (I'm not kidding myself as to them being genuine). At this point I removed my cock to finish off with more glorious OWO/CIM. Again she sucked me dry, without actually swallowing - a very unusual talent!

I had about 20 minutes left, during which we chatted whilst she caressed me all over. I was offered a shower, but decided to have one at home. At no point was I rushed out of there. Neither did I see/hear her phone. For the hour, her time was entirely mine.

All in all, a very pleasant visit with a mature woman who provided very good value in my opinion. My criteria for a positive is that I would unhesitatingly return, and I would. As I said at the outset, I am looking for that rare thing - a mature woman with a youthful figure and great service. I think Sindy fits the description well, can anyone recommend others?

Offline SamLP

Good review. Sindy certainly provides a top service.

For milf recommendations, Crystal is well reviewed (yet to see her myself)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline OutForJustice80

CWould you mind giving some details about location? I'd really like to penetrate this woman using my penis, but I am a lazy bastard so distance from a tube is a handy piece of info.

Tom5334

Sindy is about 6-7 minutes walk from Fulham Broadway tube. I'm looking for return visit soonish.

Offline OutForJustice80

Sindy is about 6-7 minutes walk from Fulham Broadway tube. I'm looking for return visit soonish.
Shitfuck. I hate the bloody district line. Looks like Sindy is going to miss out on my 5.5 inches of blue steel.

Offline sticko

Shitfuck. I hate the bloody district line. Looks like Sindy is going to miss out on my 5.5 inches of blue steel.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sailor3

Sam, thanks for the recommendation!