Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Could this lady BE?????  (Read 4384 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Could this lady Ely at Allure!!!

External Link/Members Only

Be this lady on AW Leanne30, I think Ely Ex NG girl?????

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:  :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stanleyjohn

Looks likely, think Allure are gonna put the rest out of business with the quality of girls they have.

Offline Puppet Master

Yep - this is Ely who used to work for NG.

Possibly the best set of jugs ever seen!  :yahoo: :drinks: :wacko: 

Offline jarrovian

I have had my eye on her for some time, but she has just had 2 feedbacks on her profile for age, thought there may be something dodgy. Can anyone give info on a recent meeting. Thanks

Offline portable

Weird, I was just thinking that too, as there can't be many 5' 1'' busty milfs in the area.

I saw her probably 5 years ago when she was with NG/independent. Since then, I've noticed she crops up occasionally, either in Sunderland or Gateshead, but I've never seen her in that time. Her AW profile has her old photos, and I'm impressed by how she looks now, if those Allure photos are indeed her.

She was really friendly, fairly attractive and as Puppet Master also points out, probably has the best breasts I've ever seen. Don't know if they're natural or enhanced. The fact she's so short kind of makes them look bigger too. I've been tempted to see her over the years, so might just take the plunge now she's back.

Offline Sar-Major

Well!!!!!!!!!!!!    :diablo:

I did see Ely at NG a long time ago, and her "TITS" were awesome..... :scare:   :yahoo:  :cool:

I'm supposed to be night stopping in the Toon next month......I might just ADD her to my list, only trouble is theres sooo many on it at the Mo. Its hard to choose from them all Argggg.......  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

Think I'll be greedy and have two punts one when I arrive at the hotel and one just before I leave  :lol:  :lol:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Jim1

Couldm leanne30 be Courtney of NG ? If so, I will be there quicker than a rat up a drain pipe. I was the first to see Courtney when she started at NG and she was fantastic, right up there with the best at NG at the time ie Rebecca, Julia Louise, Caitlyn,
allicko to name just a few. If anyone has any information on this I would be grateful. Thanks.

Offline Puppet Master

Couldm leanne30 be Courtney of NG ? If so, I will be there quicker than a rat up a drain pipe. I was the first to see Courtney when she started at NG and she was fantastic, right up there with the best at NG at the time ie Rebecca, Julia Louise, Caitlyn,
allicko to name just a few. If anyone has any information on this I would be grateful. Thanks.

No - she is Ely

Offline stanleyjohn

Strange, Ely is not on Allures calendar and has no availability listed in next 7 days. Really fancied a punt with her but her likes seem a bit limited. Think Sarah Jane is needed again.

Offline Sar-Major

Sarah-Jane Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argggggggg.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Phoned Allure yesterday to find out where in Northumberland she was working this week. Fekin good job I did and not go straight for the booking, turns out she's only 300 metres from the eldest sons house.......... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Could have been soooo embarasing!!!!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry:

themademan2

Strange, Ely is not on Allures calendar and has no availability listed in next 7 days. Really fancied a punt with her but her likes seem a bit limited. Think Sarah Jane is needed again.
Just had a great session with Ely. Review to follow

Offline Knight Templar

Sarah-Jane Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argggggggg.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Phoned Allure yesterday to find out where in Northumberland she was working this week. Fekin good job I did and not go straight for the booking, turns out she's only 300 metres from the eldest sons house.......... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Could have been soooo embarasing!!!!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Can you give a  broad hint at where in northumberland it is,  Hexham, Ashington, Morpeth,  neat the coast our in the country ?
 :hi:

Offline Gothic D

Can you give a  broad hint at where in northumberland it is,  Hexham, Ashington, Morpeth,  neat the coast our in the country ?
I would be interested to know roughly whereabouts as well.I might even be able to save myself a few quid in fuel money if she is not too far.

Warwick Hunt

It seems she is very popular wether she is in Northumberland or Durham. Tried to get myself fixed up this week without any luck, never got as far as finding out her location in Northumberland.
No matter, i wouldn't mind travelling if i could arrange a booking with her.
All this seems down to the power of this site i think.

Offline Sar-Major

Well its between Morpeth and Newbiggin  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Gothic D

Thanks,probably about the same as I have to travel normally then.

Warwick Hunt

Nice one Sar, bloody big county is Northumberland.

Offline Sar-Major

Well its between Morpeth and Newbiggin  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Would seem your aptly named "Warwick Hunt" LOL.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

The clue is in EXACTLY what I said, look at a map if your northern geography isn't up to scratch matey  :D :D

Warwick Hunt

Would seem your aptly named "Warwick Hunt" LOL.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

The clue is in EXACTLY what I said, look at a map if your northern geography isn't up to scratch matey  :D :D

Think you must have mis-read Sarj, wasn't intended as a sarcasm.

Nothing wrong with my geography, i know exactly where you indicated, possibly even been to venue before  :hi:

Offline portable

OKay, I'm really slow. I'm looking at a google maps trying to guess where between morpeth and the coast it is...

Warwick Hunt

OKay, I'm really slow. I'm looking at a google maps trying to guess where between morpeth and the coast it is...

I believe the Sarj was indicating the town of Ashington Portable.

Offline portable

That's the only place I could think of, but I thought the name 'Warwick' was relevant in some way after he said you were "aptly named"...  :rolleyes:

Anyway, balls to that, I'll have to wait for Ely and/or Sarah-Jane to do incalls around Newcastle-Gateshead.

Offline Sar-Major

Morning W-H, Yep I did pick it up the wrong way so apologies for that matey.     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yes I think that the place in question HAS been use before, by others of tthe "Trade"  :sarcastic:

Warwick Hunt

Morning W-H, Yep I did pick it up the wrong way so apologies for that matey.     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yes I think that the place in question HAS been use before, by others of tthe "Trade"  :sarcastic:

No prob's Sar.

I have done it myself  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

That's the only place I could think of, but I thought the name 'Warwick' was relevant in some way after he said you were "aptly named"...  :rolleyes:

Anyway, balls to that, I'll have to wait for Ely and/or Sarah-Jane to do incalls around Newcastle-Gateshead.

portable me old china, Ain't you heard of "Cockney Rhyming Slang"..................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Apples n Pears = Stairs
Boat race = Face
Whistle n Flute = Suit

So....Warwick Hunt in "Cockney Rhyming Slang" is meaning "What a Cunt"    :drinks: :drinks:

We learn something new every day  :music: :music:

Offline Sar-Major

Well I emailed Ely the other day about my stop over this weekend and she just deleted my email without a reply   

:angry: :angry:  :diablo: :diablo:

Ahh well its her financial loss, as they say...........

themademan2

Well I emailed Ely the other day about my stop over this weekend and she just deleted my email without a reply   

:angry: :angry:  :diablo: :diablo:

Ahh well its her financial loss, as they say...........

Try booking through agency. I think she getting plenty work through agency so probably not as interested in aw clients??!!

Offline Sar-Major

Well I was thinking about doing that MM2, BUT she's not working when I'm stopping in the TOON

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline stanleyjohn

I managed to get a booking with her through Allure, mailed her on AW but it looks like she doesn't bother with AW much anymore as she still hasn't read it and she hadn't been on her profile for some days when I mailed her. It appears that the girls working for Allure are very happy so maybe Ely is only using Allure at present.

Offline Sar-Major

I managed to get a booking with her through Allure, mailed her on AW but it looks like she doesn't bother with AW much anymore as she still hasn't read it and she hadn't been on her profile for some days when I mailed her. It appears that the girls working for Allure are very happy so maybe Ely is only using Allure at present.

Cheers SJ,   :drinks: :drinks:

Mmmm Well maybe a quick phone call is called for, to Allie or June tomorrow and see if they could persuade her to work when I'm in town, hehehee