Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Student Naomi - London NW1  (Read 9450 times)

4 review(s) for sweetstudentnaomi (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Had a very nice GFE session with a very nice delightful sexy AW girl -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was looking through a few posts on Friday and Saturday night as you do and picked up the many  ''students'' thread - Someone had posted that Naomi had a great sexy arse and looked very good.

Decided to TOFTT and it was a nice chilled out positive experience -

Got in touch with Naomi by AW email and had some face pics the next day - she did look very nice especially her eyes  and on the basis of the emails and the style of writing I decided to book her for an hour this week -

Had a few emails after to work out a time and day and eventually agreed a 2pm session for 1 hour at the stated £.

This is on the very top end of my budget but she did look so so good in her face picture that I had to see her.

Booked the Sunday night and nice comms to confirm post code by text and email.

Top floor flat in a very nice road - safe and very discrete in NW1 - On Street Car Parking is £2.40 ph and limited - not sure about train or tube but no more than a 15 mins walk I guess.

Arrived 5 mins early but was able to be buzzed up - top floor so nice flight of stairs to go up - Typical student flat - lots of books and paper around - lots of designer shopping bags and another shelf full of empty Champagne bottles - Nice collection - she told me she is studying for her masters and all evidence to suggest she is a student - I am sounding like the guy on the game show ''Through the Key Hole''

Had a few minutes of chat to get to know each other - was asked if I needed a shower and offered a drink - All good as I had a shower less than 1 hour ago.

Naomi was wearing high heels and a short black dress - she is approx 5' 3'' w/o heels and she was 5' 8'' with her heels on. Expensive dress and AP underwear. After a chat we proceeded to go up the stairs to a nice attic bed room - guys over 6' need to watch themselves as the ceiling is quite low. nice double bed and all clean and fit for purpose.

Started with kissing some light and some DFK and this was followed by me kissing her soft skin and neck - she is very pretty and has incredible beautiful eyes. dress came off and she was left in her expensive AP shinny bra and knickers. Lots more kissing and then after undressing me on the bed she took my dick slowly in her mouth. After a few minutes of slow sucks and sloppy licking me all over includeing the balls and shaft she went in very Deep Throat and took me all in - So good with her tongue inside playing with my dick - Onloy had this once before from an American girl - American Pie where they take you dick full into their mouth and use their tongue when you are deep in to massage the base - Excellent technique.

I let her carry on for a good 10 mins while she played with my dick in her mouth some deep and some light with lots of licking all over. I started to play with her shaven pussy and incredible perfect pink colour inside and around her clit area.

Lots more RO - 69 and again moved to DFK light and hard in between - This was going to be a 1 cum session so i wanted to make it last as much as possible.

I layed her down on the bed and started to give her some oral and also to suck those great new tits - very new as she has them done 14th Feb so only 2 months - They still have a mark underneath but expected to fade away - But I love enhanced tits as well as natural so all good for me with great suckable nipples - spent a good 10 mins on her tits and also that incredible arse - licked it and had a few spanks on it as well - moved her mouth onto my dick again so I can get nice and hard and she went straight into DT - within minutes had me nice and hard again - had a good few minutes on mish while kissing her and then doggie before i came in her mouth - she took every last drop even though some went over her tits and side of her face - she took it in good spirits -

Had a brief chat and another kissing session before looking at my watch as it seemed i had gone over time by 5/10 minutes.

So  in summary - very good looking girl with incredible sexy eyes - Very British with such a sexy accent - She is originally from Liverpool but been in London for 5-6 years - Loved her sexy voice as never been with a Liverpool girl before -

She is at my very top end of my punting budget but felt the need to TOFTT and it did pay off

:hi:

d00fer

Nice review pw. Personally I thought Kylie's DT technique was one of the best so if Naomi is similar she's definitely one for the HL

password02

Nice review pw. Personally I thought Kylie's DT technique was one of the best so if Naomi is similar she's definitely one for the HL

Yes that is her name now I remember - totally forgot as I always called her The ''American Pie'' girl - Agreed her DTBJ was very surprisingly excellent - How she was able to twist her tongue around your dick while it was DT in her mouth always had me baffled - Naomi technique is very similar but not as much tongue twisting - she has great incredible eyes while she is sucking you - worth the £200 just to have her look at you!!

Sylvester

Nice one P/W, she looks and sounds very fine indeed.

Interesting to note that she has now dropped her hourly rate to £170.

I'm not quite sure what to make of the fact that she did this after seeing you, but you do seem to have fucked £30 p/h out of her. 

Go you.   :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Interesting, was expecting to see this girl when I hit the link:

External Link/Members Only

Another Naomi for the London HL

Offline claretandblue

nice review cheers,im baffled that you say she is near the top of your budget,your one of the high rollers who spends thousands on overnights and threesomes etc?!?

Offline OutForJustice80

Thanks for taking the "hit" on this one PW. She sounds like a real find.

password02

nice review cheers,im baffled that you say she is near the top of your budget,your one of the high rollers who spends thousands on overnights and threesomes etc?!?

I always look at a girls £ per hour costs over 1 and 2 hours.   At £200 she was at my Max per hour rate.   However she has moved her price to a more manageable £170 Ph after my meeting.  Not saying anything to suggest I had anything to do with her price decrease but it does make a difference when the girl reduces by 15%. 

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks for the review and TOFTT buddy!  :hi:

Offline finn5555

I always look at a girls £ per hour costs over 1 and 2 hours.   At £200 she was at my Max per hour rate.   However she has moved her price to a more manageable £170 Ph after my meeting.  Not saying anything to suggest I had anything to do with her price decrease but it does make a difference when the girl reduces by 15%.

If JRC Had met her it would have been an increase by £30ph  :sarcastic:

Offline hendrix

If JRC Had met her it would have been an increase by £30ph  :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol:  :thumbsup:

password02

Nice one P/W, she looks and sounds very fine indeed.

Interesting to note that she has now dropped her hourly rate to £170.

I'm not quite sure what to make of the fact that she did this after seeing you, but you do seem to have fucked £30 p/h out of her. 

Go you.   :thumbsup:

Not sure I can take all the credit for the 15% price drop.  But she is now IMO good value.

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review PW and glad you had a good time.

She's hot listed  :drinks:

Offline tantric talents

Interesting, was expecting to see this girl when I hit the link:

External Link/Members Only

Another Naomi for the London HL
Have you seen this Naomi? She was on my HL for a while but as I now much prefer some cim which she does not list, I kind of lost interest.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hey PW, I've had a quick email exchange with her. Seen 1 or 2 pics. It looks like she's had her lips done.

They seem to be quite full. Are they collagen do you think or did she appear to have 'natural' feeling/looking lips?

Cheers buddy!

Offline claretandblue

ah i see,i just have a rough total budget in my head then use that as i see fit,an hourly budget is an interesting alternative

password02

Hey PW, I've had a quick email exchange with her. Seen 1 or 2 pics. It looks like she's had her lips done.

They seem to be quite full. Are they collagen do you think or did she appear to have 'natural' feeling/looking lips?

Cheers buddy!

Nothing done to her lips as far as i am aware with the kissing we did all felt very natural - her tits are only 2 months but great nipples and very suckable - her pussy and clit is a perfect pink which I always like especially with very fair skinned girls .

spkmstr48

Thanks for the review PW and glad you had a good time.

She's hot listed  :drinks:

+1

I've now HL'd 3 London girls in the last 2 days and I hardly ever go there, doh!

charming_red

Good detailed review.

Seems like she gives good service but those prices are too high considering the premium girls in London (Plat Cindy, Michele Independent, Adele, Lindsey) are all cheaper.

password02

Good detailed review.

Seems like she gives good service but those prices are too high considering the premium girls in London (Plat Cindy, Michele Independent, Adele, Lindsey) are all cheaper.

YES but Adele in Germany - Michelle in Birmingham - Cindy booked next 2-3 months and Lindsey maybe you can get in July/August perhaps?

spkmstr48

Have you seen this Naomi? She was on my HL for a while but as I now much prefer some cim which she does not list, I kind of lost interest.

No sorry, she just made the HL based on the fact that I fancy the knickers off her (not sure that makes sense but you get what I mean).

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review PW - I'm glad your TOFTT was positive.  :thumbsup:

I'm considering her for my next visit and the reduced rates have definitely improved her chances of being the chosen one.  :D

Expl1cit

Excellent review.  Will definitely be my next booking.   :wackogirl:

Offline Zeusthedoc

PW - you are a gentleman and a scholar! thanks!

Pdubz

Good review PW
her rate has gone up to £180 now but ive messaged for a potential meet in May

password02

Good review PW
her rate has gone up to £180 now but ive messaged for a potential meet in May

Strange - it was £200 then £170 and now £180?

Perhaps too many calls and AW emails after my review?

Pdubz

yeh probably, she sent me some face pics
il put in a booking request!

Offline boardyhell

i saw naomi this afternoon,her coms were excellent
i sent my requests for dress etc and was delighted to find her dressed as requested
i was taken aback by how gorgeous and friendly she was,she can talk for liverpool but that made her even more attractive
she is a lively and engaging character who is not hardened by the job and seems to enjoy the action
her blowjob is definitely one of the best i have had in a long long time ,deepthroat wet and warm
she is tight down below and clearly enjoys herself in bed
all in all i can honestly say it was time and money well spent
her hourly rate went up by £10 between my enquiry and booking but as they say"you know you are worth it" and naomi is as well
to sum it up i had a great time ,highly recommended

Offline HappyandLucky

Why not post a review Boardyhell?  :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

+1

i saw naomi this afternoon,her coms were excellent
i sent my requests for dress etc and was delighted to find her dressed as requested
i was taken aback by how gorgeous and friendly she was,she can talk for liverpool but that made her even more attractive
she is a lively and engaging character who is not hardened by the job and seems to enjoy the action
her blowjob is definitely one of the best i have had in a long long time ,deepthroat wet and warm
she is tight down below and clearly enjoys herself in bed
all in all i can honestly say it was time and money well spent
her hourly rate went up by £10 between my enquiry and booking but as they say"you know you are worth it" and naomi is as well
to sum it up i had a great time ,highly recommended

hard luck - Personally, on this, I would not have booked, but each to their own.

d00fer

+2. You've practically written it, just need to copy and paste.

I was booked to see her today, but I had to cancel (in advance) unfortunately.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:17:45 pm by d00fer »

Offline boardyhell

sorry i joined a while ago but this is  my first time posting and i thought it was a review
apologies to all but i was trying to add to the site ,i will do a review,however i did have an excellent time today with a gorgeous girl
have been doing this 15 years and have 30 to 40 reviews on captain 69

Offline HappyandLucky

Not knocking u BH, only more informative for all to post your own review  :hi:

d00fer

sorry i joined a while ago but this is  my first time posting and i thought it was a review
apologies to all but i was trying to add to the site ,i will do a review,however i did have an excellent time today with a gorgeous girl
have been doing this 15 years and have 30 to 40 reviews on captain 69

No problems. All you have to do is create a new review in the London reviews forum and pretty much copy and paste what you've already written, but by all means add more details if you'd like, but you don't have to.

Offline Herges Adventures

Booked for this wk; merci beaucoup PW  :hi:

CheeseInferno

Cracking review, she's on the hotlist now...!

password02

Just seen that her price has gone from £170 up to £180 now - Not sure why the sudden increase?

midspunt69

Just seen that her price has gone from £170 up to £180 now - Not sure why the sudden increase?
Demand since your review maybe??
Or testing by the market

Offline Herges Adventures

Positive review to follow   :thumbsup:

Pdubz

Looking forward to reading it ^ as im seeing her next week

PuntJunk

She seems to have gone from Adultwork?

I had a booking with her coming up and when I looked on her feedback / emails it said she was no longer active.