Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sophie - Euston Square  (Read 4316 times)

12 review(s) for Perfect girl x (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

scorpion61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited Sophie today.

Communications: Very good. Replied to my first text yesterday within an hour and sent me her address. I reconfirmed this morning which she acknowledged and then she sent a follow up about 2 hours before the meet to check I was still coming. Always reassuring to have clear, timely messages.

Location: Short walk from Euston Square and Warren Street tube stations

Venue: Apartment in a block near the hospital. Entrance is on a busy-ish street but otherwise discreet. Also had to be buzzed in to access her floor. Smart modern apartment. Nice size bathroom with walk-in shower.  Action took place in what I assume is the lounge with a mattress/divan - very comfortable.

Sophie: Wearing a blouse and skirt, met me with a nice welcome kiss and cuddle - I like to start with a little intimacy so perfect for me. Very attractive in a feline sort of way. How to describe her, an oval face with a touch of oriental in her eyes maybe. Beyond shoulder length hair which she ties up out of the way. Polish with excellent English. very toned body (no obvious signs she has recently had a baby ), soft skin. Pert breasts with large nipples - the sort you can hang a coat on - I love them. A wicked glint in her eyes.

The action: I paid for CIM but in the end went for missionary with legs on my shoulders for my one pop. Her OWO is delivered with such a smile and twinkle in her eye. Takes her time and dares you to watch. Sensual FK - she is both happy to take the lead and be led.  Received RO and allowed finger play with insertion although the bum was a no go area.

Good to chat to, no rush.

Conclusion: a very enjoyable hour with a sassy, confident, attractive young lady. Every chance I will be back.

£140 including £20 for CIM

password02

Thanks for your review -

She does have a nice arse - External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

thanks op,you mention your "one pop",was that your decision or hers?

Sylvester

Thanks for your review -

She does have a nice arse - External Link/Members Only

I would characterise that as 'an arse'.

Your latest girl Student Naomi has a truly spectacular arse judging by her photo...

Offline droplet

Anyone can share her private gallery? £3 for like 5 photos is too much. Anyone has photos of her whilst she was pregnant?

scorpion61

thanks op,you mention your "one pop",was that your decision or hers?

Mine. I start off thinking have an early pop and then try for a second at the end but always end up leaving it to one at the end - I find that once I've popped my interest takes a massive dive. I'd even agreed with Sophie that she would try and get me to cum a second time with OWO as soon as I'd pulled out but I didn't go through with it. Strange because I'm still quite hard and can often pull one off in the shower afterwards.

scorpion61

That Friday afternoon itch and luckily the lovely Sophie know just where to scratch.

scorpion61

Not sure of the protocol on a second review so soon after the last. So just going to say a second time with X Sophie was even better than the first. On top of 1st rate action we got to know each other a bit more with some interesting chat. We also realised there is the potential for more fun. I will return.

scorpion61

Third time with Sophie. She has moved apartments - now just a minute from Warren St tube. More discreet entrance and good quality place. Another very enjoyable time - moved on to some anal play on me which was most welcome. Easy to chat to building on our previous conversations.

I am wondering though whether it is 3 and out. A fourth visit would seem like a commitment to continue to return - maybe time to move on.

marty_mcfly

If this girl was pregnant not so long ago, then shouldn't she be busy under post-natal care rather than offering her punting services so soon? Seems odd behaviour.

Offline Paul31

strange pricing though £120 for 1 hour but £280 for 2 hours

Offline Paul31

marty_mcfly

strange pricing though £120 for 1 hour but £280 for 2 hours

Perhaps for two hour punts she takes into account the cost of beyond the normal "wear and tear" that goes into longer punts; or she needs some simple Maths lessons!

Type_O_Negative

If this girl was pregnant not so long ago, then shouldn't she be busy under post-natal care rather than offering her punting services so soon? Seems odd behaviour.
Quite possible grandma or husband/boyfriend looks after her baby in Poland. Thinking she does incredible carrer in banking sector here in UK :lol:

scorpion61

otherwise she looks good

She is very sweet and a lot of fun. Agreed pricing looks odd but have only had one hour meetings with her. Baby is 10 months old and looked after here by grandma she told me. So nothing for anyone to worry about  - just go see her and enjoy.