Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Examples of obvious p*mp*ng  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

I was expecting to see a dirty Romanian not a English milf so what made you say she's being pimped out
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 09:41:27 pm by brazilian martian »

Offline closeshave

she syas she's there because of her master

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

There was a similar but more extreme example in Weston-Super-Mare a couple of years ago.  Profile written by the master, who takes the money and then lets you use his slave, who is tied up and blindfolded, she never actually sees the punter.

I wondered then about the legality of it, though he did display a photograph of a "slave contract" in which she gave consent - it could still be classed as "controlling prostitution for gain".  The profile disappeared after a few months,  then eventually reappeared again, but written by the slave (or from her perspective anyhow - "my master" rather than "my slave").  Then it disappeared again.

BDSM is an area where the law should tread lightly.  The illusion of control by another, and a lack of consent, is often a part of it - but it's actually still consensual, as the slave has volunteered.

Offline Brazilian Martian

The first profile it's my belief that's she's in on the act I highly doubt she's being pimped

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Technically it would still be "pimping" (controlling prostitution for gain) if the master controls her bookings, as is likely in that sort of relationship.  It's problematic for WG's to hire secretaries to handle bookings for that reason.

Though hopefully the police have better things to do than jump on an obviously consensual arrangement.

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

this may be an example of a pimp on the first pic?

Sureshot

External Link/Members Only

this may be an example of a pimp on the first pic?

Its just a dick, what makes you think its her pimp?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I was expecting to see a dirty Romanian not a English milf so what made you say she's being pimped out

'My master wants to whore me out' she writes. so if he takes the $$££ it surely makes him a p*mp?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 05:02:34 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline punk

Its just a dick, what makes you think its her pimp?

Well unless it's a punter who ok the dick pick, more then likely to be her pimp.