Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Producing delicious cum: an experiment  (Read 5277 times)

spkmstr48

So having snowballed my cum, Lindsey and MissKDD both agreed that it was pretty nice tasting.

Rigorous scientific enquiry at work folks... :)

What, both at the same time?

I hate you  :lol:

Sylvester

What, both at the same time?

I hate you  :lol:

Look, I know I make it sound like fun, but it's all work, work, work with those two... :D

spkmstr48

Look, I know I make it sound like fun, but it's all work, work, work with those two... :D

Yeah I know and it's them doing all the work.

Reading Clooney's review of Lindsey on her own was enough for me.

I have a lovely Roman sex slave roleplay I'd love to discuss with her

Sylvester

Yeah I know and it's them doing all the work.

Reading Clooney's review of Lindsey on her own was enough for me.

I have a lovely Roman sex slave roleplay I'd love to discuss with her

Nice.

d00fer

So having snowballed my cum, Lindsey and MissKDD both agreed that it was pretty nice tasting.

Rigorous scientific enquiry at work folks... :)

I don't think this is quite as scientific as Sylvester is making out, as it was only KDD that managed to do the Pepsi challenge with the other preparatory diets on offer

spkmstr48

I don't think this is quite as scientific as Sylvester is making out, as it was only KDD that managed to do the Pepsi challenge with the other preparatory diets on offer

Sod the Pepsi challenge I've gone off-topic, my only imaginary problem with those two is which arse to spank first!

Offline hendrix

Correct. KDD had already sampled our contributions to this experiment, so I reckon her taste buds might have been influenced by our non pineapple/coconut diets.

Sylvester

Correct. KDD had already sampled our contributions to this experiment, so I reckon her taste buds might have been influenced by our non pineapple/coconut diets.

I didn't say mine was any better or worse than yours, just that they said it was nice tasting.

I'm sure you both have nice tasting junk too.... :drinks:

Offline hendrix

I didn't say mine was any better or worse than yours, just that they said it was nice tasting.

:D further experimentation required I think.. Tough job, but we'll just have to keep a stiff upper lip about it.

Offline maxxblue

What is happening here - has UKP been taken over by Gaydar,or what?

spkmstr48

:D further experimentation required I think.. Tough job, but we'll just have to keep a stiff upper lip about it.

About 2/3 L of pineapple & coconut drunk today 1 1/3 L to drink tomorrow then test the theory, with a girl whose already tasted my standard cum, on Friday.

How should we present the results, tabular or graphically?

d00fer

About 2/3 L of pineapple & coconut drunk today 1 1/3 L to drink tomorrow then test the theory, with a girl whose already tasted my standard cum, on Friday.

Why not both? That said I think we'd need to increase the sample size so to speak. I'll be in the control group.

Type_O_Negative

What is happening here - has UKP been taken over by Gaydar,or what?

I think it was invitation for cuckold sessions  :wacko:

Sylvester

I think it was invitation for cuckold sessions  :wacko:

Dude - maybe if you were a little more confident in your own sexuality you wouldn't feel so intimidated by guys talking about jizz and stuff  :P

Offline threechilliman

How about all over her face?

tcm

Type_O_Negative

Dude - maybe if you were a little more confident in your own sexuality you wouldn't feel so intimidated by guys talking about jizz and stuff  :P

Don't worry about my confidence in my sexuality. You better worry about yours.  :sarcastic:

Offline KidCandyShop

Have recently started having a homemade smoothie everyday for breakfast mainly banana, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, melon, mango and coconut water, and just got back from seeing my regular where I just deposited a copious amount into her mouth, where after swallowing pronounced that actually tastes nice.   :kissgirl:   

Sylvester

Have recently started having a homemade smoothie everyday for breakfast mainly banana, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, melon, mango and coconut water, and just got back from seeing my regular where I just deposited a copious amount into her mouth, where after swallowing pronounced that actually tastes nice.   :kissgirl:

In order to achieve some balance, one of us should probably spend a couple of days eating nothing but scotch eggs, kebab meat with chilli sauce, and picked onions and see what the girl makes of it. 

Probably best not to try it out on anyone you plan on seeing again.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 08:12:39 pm by Sylvester »

Offline sticko

In order to achieve some balance, one of us should probably spend a couple of days eating nothing but scotch eggs, kebab meat with chilli sauce, and picked onions and see what the girl makes of it. 

someone suggested Monster Munch and asparagus.  Sounds like a winning combination.  Anyone seen someone really skanky recently and want to get their own back?

S

Sylvester

someone suggested Monster Munch and asparagus.  Sounds like a winning combination.  Anyone seen someone really skanky recently and want to get their own back?

S

That was me too.  I have a mean streak...!

Siadwel

I'm willing to do that, if someone else pays for the punt.

Perfect 'girl' to experiment on would be : External Link/Members Only

I'd love to get my own back on that fucker.

Offline random

I'd recommend 2 boxes the day before.  (£1 each box)

She'll drain your pipes and swallow every drop with enthusiasm, even if she doesn't advertise it!.. :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Out of interest does the quality make any difference. That looks like garbage pineapple juice with added sweeteners making it possibly even worse for the stomach.

LL

I've found this thread very interesting reading.
So I drink 2 litres of pineapple juice the day before a punt in order to turn my jizz into a delicious cocktail that any WG will gulp down with a smile - a peñile colada if you will.  :hi:

spkmstr48

Results for pineapple and coconut juice 2L over preceeding 48 hours

Claudia External Link/Members Only

Claudia: "You need to do it for longer"

But I could smell pineapple on her breath afterwards!

Next...

Offline sticko

Loving your work spk, and clearly I need to move to Bristol.  What a minx!

S

squeezebox

But I could smell pineapple on her breath afterwards!

Next...

So Claudia took some/litres for the team... :P

She's on my hotlist.  :hi:

spkmstr48

So Claudia took some/litres for the team... :P

She's on my hotlist.  :hi:

She didn't swallow it all, think I may have saved too much up for her!

Problem was I came so hard in her mouth there was nothing left in my balls for the second pop!

My fault for repositioning her and giving her bj instructions

spkmstr48

Loving your work spk, and clearly I need to move to Bristol.  What a minx!

S

Minx, Marmite Girl and semi-permanent resident of sub-space. If only she took a spanking, sigh.

xxxx

I'm having Claudia when I'm next in the area - wow nice photos on her profile.

I've been in Morrisons & got 4 litres pineapple drink for £2.40.

Offline KidCandyShop

I'm going to mix cashew nuts with mine and see if it pebble dashes the back of the throat.  :sarcastic:

spkmstr48

I'm having Claudia when I'm next in the area - wow nice photos on her profile.

I've been in Morrisons & got 4 litres pineapple drink for £2.40.

Fair warning, the photos are her but she's not as slim/toned as the photos suggest, more cute girl next door.

spkmstr48

Review posted, pineapple, marmite & Claudia.

xxxx

External Link/Members Only

I'm going to see this lady in 2 weeks - she's confirmed she swallow.

Offline backofthenet

mikexxlong