Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Producing delicious cum: an experiment  (Read 5276 times)

Offline sticko

So... for the last 48 hours I've been drinking a lot of pineapple juice, even more water, and every now and then mixing a teaspoon of cinammon into one or t'other.  This, my research tells me, will make my output delicious, copious and a good consistency.  I should also apparently stop smoking, drinking booze and coffee, and become vegetarian.  That's a step too far, but I'm seeing someone tomorrow morning and I'm very interested to see what she thinks of cum 2.0.  I may even snowball as I'm curious about the results.

Anyone got any tried and tested methods that don't require me to start living like a monk?

I clearly don't have enough on at the minute...

S

Sylvester

Well everyone needs a hobby... :)

Pineapple / fruit juice coupled with good hydration is meant to be a winning combo.  I use it if I have a 'special' event coming up.

I think generally avoiding anything strong tasting or bitter for a couple of days is probably a good idea.  I'm not particularly averse to the taste of jizz, but I've never thought to do the Pepsi Challenge...

Maybe you should do a little self testing at home and report on your findings.  I reckon that a combination of pickled onion monster munch and asparagus should prove to be an interesting combination.  :lol:

Offline sticko

With a side serving of savoy cabbage sauteed with garlic and chili?  Now that would be an experiment.  I don't think I'll be sampling it myself though. 

S

spkmstr48

Fuck me, glad there's no one else here, can't stop laughing.

Please start with a warning next time both of you.

carefree

I couldnt give a fuck what mine tastes like, wg's dont like it either way anyway.

spkmstr48

A diet of garlic and chilli for a week could be entertaining if she's been a really bad girl.

Good point actually, got a punt on Friday, better lay off the Bombay mix! Oops!

spkmstr48

I couldnt give a fuck what mine tastes like, wg's dont like it either way anyway.

If in doubt post it straight down her throat, that's gonna have to be my plan now! :lol:

raylondoner

With a side serving of savoy cabbage sauteed with garlic and chili?  Now that would be an experiment.  I don't think I'll be sampling it myself though. 

S

Dont forget the asparagus - girls love that!  :sarcastic:

Offline sticko

Yeah true, but this is for a reg, and if I taste better it's another reason for her to look after me.  I already get the odd freebie; I'm just trying to come up with reasons for more.

And it seems to work: "Swishing him around my mouth, I realized it actually did taste significantly sweeter. Not coconut crème brûlée sweet, but sweet enough to neutralize any harsh flavors. Gone was the bitter, sour, taste and its place was a neutral lightly sugary taste that was much more palatable than the original. To M's delight, I let out an enthusiastic "mmmmm!""

From here: External Link/Members Only

Like I said, I don't have much on at the minute.  When I get busy again I don't think I'll be drinking cinammon any more.  It's not the best in any case...  :vomit:

S

Offline MancSean

If it's a wg I really want to have a good time with I eat lots of pineapple and water melon. One for taste the other for vitality

spkmstr48

Must remember this thread, Claudia's not gonna be happy, been eating nearly all the no-nos.

squeezebox

I'd recommend 2 boxes the day before.  (£1 each box)

She'll drain your pipes and swallow every drop with enthusiasm, even if she doesn't advertise it!.. :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

spkmstr48

I'd recommend 2 boxes the day before.  (£1 each box)

She'll drain your pipes and swallow every drop with enthusiasm, even if she doesn't advertise it!.. :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

That's as long as you can cope with the resultant heartburn after all that pineapple juice.

spkmstr48

On my way now to coop for juice and marmite!

spkmstr48

Bargain 2L for £1.50 (special offer) and squeezy marmite for marmite girls tits, yum!

Tjkooker

Fucking lunatics on this site  :dash:

Offline sticko

Bollocks.  The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak and all that.  In this case, first barbeque of the year and some delicious spicy lamb kofte.  My experiment just went a bit wrong.

Ah well, cinammon and pineapple surprise here we come.

Pun intended.  :lol:

S

spkmstr48

Bollocks.  The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak and all that.  In this case, first barbeque of the year and some delicious spicy lamb kofte.  My experiment just went a bit wrong.

S

Same thing here, you inspired me, bought the juice, then I got home to find what the OH had cooked for dinner  :scare:

Offline Happylad

I`d suggest a diet of mixed chilli peppers, washed down with lashings of tobasco sauce.  That should REALLY make her eyes water

Sylvester

S

Spicy lamb kofte?  There's going off message and there's going off message...!

I hope you're not planning on aiming your junk at anyone you like.  The Syrian Government are cunts, but even they wouldn't spray their own citizens with your jizz.

justfornow

Few weeks ago on friday evening i had a wank.

Saturday through monday i was drinking plenty of vegetable and fruit shakes (bananas, kiwis, grapes and other sweet fruit).

Tuesday after CIM wg told me my cum is sweet with a big smile on her face :)

That's my normal routine i didn't do it with that purpose in mind and i didn't thought diet can affect taste of cum.

Offline webpunter

To the OP - don't forget to also eat lots of Wotsits and wank loads.  You'll then have pineapple flavoured jism and an orange bell-end  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

On my way now to coop for juice and marmite!

Look forward to your review.  You may even get her to swallow! :lol: :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

Look forward to your review.  You may even get her to swallow! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She did last time, made a big show of making a satsfied "aah" sound and showing her empty mouth!

Offline claretandblue

drinking pineapple juice for two days straight to please a hooker is just plain wrong!

spkmstr48

drinking pineapple juice for two days straight to please a hooker is just plain wrong!

In my case it's a Dom thing, has to with getting a smug sense of happiness out of being able to make the girl happy through your actions that she has no control over.

A kind of childish, chest beating, look what I did, kind of thing.  :unknown: :lol:

Offline sticko

And in mine it's an attempt to curry favour in exchange for free pro$$ie time.  Doesn't cost me much and definitely worth a try.  As the thread says too, it's an experiment.  I'm curious about the results so it's as much for me as for her.

You're right about the pineapple juice though; i feel slightly like I'm full of battery acid.  Probably won't be doing this again unless the results are spectacular.

S

spkmstr48

And in mine it's an attempt to curry favour in exchange for free pro$$ie time.  Doesn't cost me much and definitely worth a try.  As the thread says too, it's an experiment.  I'm curious about the results so it's as much for me as for her.

You're right about the pineapple juice though; i feel slightly like I'm full of battery acid.  Probably won't be doing this again unless the results are spectacular.

S

Yeah, I'm hoping Squeezebox's suggestion of pineapple/coconut will be kinder on the gut.

Read somewhere once that pineapple is not only acidic but also contains a compound that stimulates the production of stomach acid.

Sylvester

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, I am on a strict pineapple and coconut juice diet today.

Some lucky girl is going to get treated to my special brand of Piña Colada tonight..... :rose:

Offline ForrestGump

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, I am on a strict pineapple and coconut juice diet today.

Some lucky girl is going to get treated to my special brand of Piña Colada tonight..... :rose:

Ladies & Gents, a new cocktail has been created: Punt Colada

Type_O_Negative

As a chef a have unlimited and free access to all ingredients i need. I did many experiments. The answer is: rich mango juice.  :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Ladies & Gents, a new cocktail has been created: Punt Colada

Or Punter Colada?

One measure of Bacardi topped up with generous amounts of specially treated cum, blended with crushed ice and served in the girl of your choice.

Offline ForrestGump

Or Punter Colada?

One measure of Bacardi topped up with generous amounts of specially treated cum, blended with crushed ice and served in the girl of your choice.

Yup. That sounds better. Optionally served in a condom shaped glass.  :)

Offline george r

have tasted my spunk quite a few times in spunky kisses after I have shot my load and it tastes ok but my diet is mainly curries  :cool: 
works for me !!

squeezebox

Ladies & Gents, a new cocktail has been created: Punter Colada

:thumbsup:

Get it in on Punting Wiki quick... :P
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 05:02:22 pm by squeezebox »

squeezebox

Yeah, I'm hoping Squeezebox's suggestion of pineapple/coconut will be kinder on the gut.

Read somewhere once that pineapple is not only acidic but also contains a compound that stimulates the production of stomach acid.

You'll be fine. I'll be thinking of you....hang on, that's sounds wrong on many counts...

Offline sticko

Or Punter Colada?

Brilliant.  I used to work in the booze trade and know a winner when I see one.

I can now report that after much consideration, my WG Jilly Goolden stand-in, one LilyHart, declared that my cum was not sweet necessarily but more delicately flavoured than most, and a very good, creamy consistency.  Before she swallowed the lot.  (report to follow).

A moderate success therefore, and one I will pursue further, next time with mango juice.  An excellent tip, Type O.

S

spkmstr48

Using both Sticko's pineapple cum and Type O's mango cum, the following cocktails seem possible:

Arnie's Drink:
Mango Cum, Pineapple Cum, Vodka

Big John's Strawberry Mango Margarita:
Mango Cum, Strawberries, Tequila, Triple Sec

Kiss Me I'm Irish:
DeKuyper Pucker Island Blue Schnapps, Hornitos Plata Tequila, Mango Cum, Pineapple Cum

PeachyKeen:
Mango Cum, Orange Juice, Passion Fruit Juice, Peach Schnapps, Tommy Bahama Golden Sun Rum

Pimpy's Paradise:
Absolut Vodka, Mango Cum, Peach Schnapps, Pear Nectar

Sassy Lassi:
7-Up, Amaretto, Mango Cum

Skeletons in Your Closet:
DeKuyper Pucker Island Blue Schnapps, Hornitos Plata Tequila, Mango Cum, Pineapple Cum

The Kiss on the Lips:
Grenadine, Mango Cum, Peach Schnapps

The next task guys is to provide the AW link for the girl that each one should be served in?

tristen92

It's funny, because I've often wanted to conjure a recipe for the most foul-tasting cum, not jerk for a week, and have the poor gal gag in disgust and not be able to remove the taste for days. Probably just me on that.

spkmstr48

It's funny, because I've often wanted to conjure a recipe for the most foul-tasting cum, not jerk for a week, and have the poor gal gag in disgust and not be able to remove the taste for days. Probably just me on that.

And a link to the lucky girl you'd like to do that to would work?

Offline Gothic D

Almonds and Honey work well.An ex always said mine tasted better after eating those.
Marzipan does the job too.

Offline sticko

Using both Sticko's pineapple cum and Type O's mango cum, the following cocktails seem possible:

Arnie's Drink:
Mango Cum, Pineapple Cum, Vodka

Big John's Strawberry Mango Margarita:
Mango Cum, Strawberries, Tequila, Triple Sec

Kiss Me I'm Irish:

PeachyKeen:
Mango Cum, Orange Juice, Passion Fruit Juice, Peach Schnapps, Tommy Bahama Golden Sun Rum

Pimpy's Paradise:
Absolut Vodka, Mango Cum, Peach Schnapps, Pear Nectar

Sassy Lassi:
7-Up, Amaretto, Mango Cum

Skeletons in Your Closet:

The Kiss on the Lips:
Grenadine, Mango Cum, Peach Schnapps

The next task guys is to provide the AW link for the girl that each one should be served in?

I feel really quite sick.  But also tempted to open a bar.

S

DannyJames

If I drink just a thimble of pineapple juice I end up shitting through the eye of a needle. A couple of cartons' worth and my arse would be like a chewed orange.

Aspen

Why is it wrong?

There seems to be a macho element here that wants to make the girls' lives as difficult and unpleasant as possible.

I'm no fluffy, and well know that most prostitutes are psychopathic greedy bastards. But you reap what you sew, and a little bit of effort sometimes goes a long way. If some guy wants to drink pineapple juice for days on end because he 'thinks' he might end up with a half decent punt, where's the harm in that?

Offline sticko

I'm no fluffy, and well know that most prostitutes are psychopathic greedy bastards. But you reap what you sew, and a little bit of effort sometimes goes a long way. If some guy wants to drink pineapple juice for days on end because he 'thinks' he might end up with a half decent punt, where's the harm in that?

My punting philosophy in a nutsack.  I mean nutshell. 

S

Sylvester

So having snowballed my cum, Lindsey and MissKDD both agreed that it was pretty nice tasting.

Rigorous scientific enquiry at work folks... :)

Offline webpunter

My punting philosophy in a nutsack.  I mean nutshell. 
S
Priceless.  +1

Offline sticko

So having snowballed my cum, Lindsey and MissKDD both agreed that it was pretty nice tasting.

Rigorous scientific enquiry at work folks... :)

Loving your work Mr Sylvester.

S

Sylvester

Loving your work Mr Sylvester.

S

The satisfaction of a job well done is all the reward I require.

That and a nice long lie down in a darkened room.

Offline sticko

I know what you mean.  I'm somewhat heavy-eyed after a morning with LilyH.  I can only imagine what you must feel like.  I'm about to watch House of Cards with Mrs Sticko though, and she expects me to understand it and explain the plot.  Only another hour to get through...

S