Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Santangelo  (Read 6006 times)

15 review(s) for Littlemissnaughty27 (7 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

AccountSummary

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited for an hours in call.  Stated price was £150

Communication was good beforehand and made it very easy to find the venue.

After a climb up the stairs after the lift not working I reached Lucy’s door, a quick chap and I was greeted and welcomed in by Lucy in her civilian clothes, didn’t mind this as I like to see the girls looking hot in the normally everyday clothing and then having a second wow factor as they change into their sexy outfits. The flat was higher end and smelt great with candles lit in the hall way.

Showed up soaked through after a heavy shower looking forward to a quick shower a warm shower and down to a nice comforting massage.But after coming out the shower Lucy was still clothed in her jeans and top.  She opened up the wardrobe and in front of me and asked what outfit I would like.  After picking a nude/satin coloured outfit a lay on the bed while Lucy left to change.  Don’t get me wrong when Lucy returned heels on with the sexy little number I was blown away, more than I could have asked for!     Just felt this could have all been prepared for me prior to coming to the venue or while I was in the shower, felt my time was being eaten up waiting for Lucy to change as I lay on the bed staring at pictures on the wall.

Lucy has great conversation skills and you can tell she is an intelligent smart girl who I feel would also be good company out with this line of work.   Although the first 20mins of the conversation was spent talking about her having a bad day and how some guy on the web chats had made her feel better.  :dash: :dash: :dash:  I’m glad of this but I can just about put up about hearing about her problem but to then hear her praise some other guy while on my time wasn’t a mood setter. :thumbsdown:

Although as soon as this past during mid conversation Lucy began rubbing my chest and thighs with her nails, this was such a sexual nature while also being so comforting.  I was instantly put at easy and any nerves were long gone.

Was giving a really enjoyable GFE and I can state this is something that I will return to Lucy for.  In terms of service Lucy gave a body massage that was of the highest order, especially when those tits rub against your body you’re in heaven.   She did keep her mid rift covered at all times which was not a problem if she has a self-conscious issues, it did catch a couple of times on the hair of my legs though which was more of a ‘funny moment’ than any negative.  :D :D

Other services included;      owo,  dfk,  doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and me lifting Lucy in the air (she is very small and light to try this with but didn’t stay in this position long as I’m more than a few years older than Lucy)  And then a finish with CIM
No time did I feel I was rushed out our clock watching, which I was looking out for after a few reviews from some guys on here.
A good visit and was impressed I would return.

PROS:           Great GFE
      Looks truly stunning you would proud to walk down a street with her on your arm
      Great venue
      Great communication

Cons;      Time was wasted waiting on Lucy changing
      I don’t want to hear about other guys (cam guys or not) on my visit
      Slightly higher price than I would normally pay.

[/b]
I would have no hesitation booking again, and Lucy asked me to come back again sometime which as simple as it is was a nice touch to make me feel like she enjoyed my company as much as i did hers.   She does offer a mmf with her partner that we spoke about maybe doing on the next visit as this is something i've always wanted to see in person, a girl taking action from more than one direction   :D

Really swaying between a neutral and a positive (which I plan to VERY rarely use to give a true effect of the positive award)   but just on price and the fact I had to wait for Lucy on my time I have moved away from a positive and settled for a neutral.

RandyF

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24375.msg355502;topicseen#msg355502

Can't help thinking back to this thread whenever I see dear Miss Santangilo's exotic name mentioned.

There was a guy on here wrote something very 'neutral' about her...and she shat all over his AW feedback screaming he was a vile 'UKP troll'.  Can't find the thread/posts now.

Anyway, hope sitting on the fence with a nice safe neutral doesn't get you the same treatment AccountSummary  :D

AccountSummary

I wouldn't say i was sitting on the fence?   Was a really good visit, just not good enough for the posititve which i'm reserving for the elite performances.    Just with the limited  options of rating (positive/neutral/negative)   I will save the extreme high and lower option therefore once i do give it out you know it is truely warranted on the performance being reviewed.

I don't aim to insult anyone, espcially the girls, just provide an honest opinion for the punters from a fellow punter. 

Tjkooker

I don't aim to insult anyone, espcially the girls just provide an honest opinion for the punters from a fellow punter.

Carefull, your sounding like another fluffy.

AccountSummary

no I don't think so.   The aim of the page is to review the performance not to insult.       Don't worry when the gloves need to come off they'll be throwing across the room

Tjkooker

no I don't think so.   The aim of the page is to review the performance not to insult.       Don't worry when the gloves need to come off they'll be throwing across the room

You have missed my point entirely.  It was a mild warning not to put prossies on pedestals.

AccountSummary

no i got your point,   i'm just saying the only thing i care about on her is performance rating.      So if the girls take offense then it's their performance that they should be looking at, not taking it as a personal attack

tallguy74

I saw her once and wouldn't return. The picking an outfit and taking 5-10 minutes to change into was a joke.

Her profile also says - "A. If you are late for a booking, your appointment will start at the designated time. However, if I'm running late, then you will receive your full booking."

Her prices are also a lot higher and her hygience was not great when I visited.

There are much better girls to choose from imo.

AccountSummary

Her prices are also a lot higher and her hygience was not great when I visited.

Yes the price is slightly higher but not drastically higher,  i have noticed it has since came down.  It was one of the reasons that I would consider not going back.   

As for hygiene i had no issuse on my visit but  worrying to here you did.   

Thanks for the input  :)

JazzMan

Rating 500+ :scare:
Too professional for me.
Knows all the tricks, time wasting ect...
I prefer girls that are new to the business.

Offline tazman1002001

I saw her once and wouldn't return. The picking an outfit and taking 5-10 minutes to change into was a joke.

Her profile also says - "A. If you are late for a booking, your appointment will start at the designated time. However, if I'm running late, then you will receive your full booking.".

If she was talking shite in MY paid time I would be telling her it's now 20 past......my time starts now.....cheeky cow
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

She obviously feels the punter wants to listen to her shite
and her conversation is worth 75hh :wackogirl:
when all he wants to do is bang her  :crazy:
definitely a time wasting ploy . :thumbsdown:

stuart_gla

Agree with time wasting comments, as per my previous review of Lucy.

Why continue to do this? 

Avoid, much better available.

RandyF

Agree with time wasting comments, as per my previous review of Lucy.

Why continue to do this? 

Because it works? Think off all that cock she avoids during the course of the week with this ploy. No ones complained in over 500 AW feedbacks.  Why stop!???

Her and that baldy heided freak have the 'ripping the pish out of fluffies' skill down to a fine art form.

Check out Lucy's VIP service tab.  For £20 a week you'll receive 10 texts.  For £50, and just because you've been aching for the sound of Miss Sanbernardino Possilpark tones - you'll get a 60min phone call, spaced out during that week - probably made during her fucking costume changes, or squeezing out a shite.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:58:09 am by RandyF »

AccountSummary

yeah i always get suspecious with someone with sooooooooo many positive feedbacks.   Looking at it most are from the same two or three guys on her adultw  webcam............very sus  :coolgirl: :sarcastic:

tallguy74

Check out Lucy's VIP service tab.  For £20 a week you'll receive 10 texts. 

Hold me back! Theres an offer I can't refuse

WOW as Tazman would say (I jest)

AccountSummary

So am i right in thinking this is the same Lucy as LucyfromGlasgow?

RandyF

So am i right in thinking this is the same Lucy as LucyfromGlasgow?

Yeah the LucyfaeGlasgow in the review links is the same one.  There were a few different Lucys from Glasgow at one stage though.

The best time to catch Miss Sanbernadino's profile though, was when she had a little 'Taboo fantasy tab'.  Aye our Lucy once offered a duo service with her MAW. You should've seen this old hag. Fucking howler.  I do hope she wasn't really her maw though, cos apparently they ate each others fannies and all sorts...I mean there's taboo and there's TABOO fucks sake, don't be licking your own maws fanny Lucy babes  :cry:

AccountSummary

Really ??? what reall???  Shock is my expression!!!    I'm guessing it wasn't real mother then or  was it more of a tag in tag out situation?       

Who is her mother?  Does she work on Adultw?     Can anyone claim to have the queen and princess collection and visited them both?

Offline Phatniss

I've not had the "pleasure" of either but this is Lucy's Mum, apparently.

External Link/Members Only

I do remember that a couple of years ago Lucy offered a double session where you got Vanessa for the first half and then Lucy for the second.

Offline auldie63

FFS no sleep for the nightmares again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tjkooker

I seen the scrubber when she first started in the business. I actually thought she was quite attractive. Lucy that is not the older hag. Now...... I must have been in a very generous mood. More I look at her pics the less I'm impressed.  Service sounds true. First half hour talking pish with a bit of foreplay.

AccountSummary

I still think she is attractive,  not super attractive that some of the girls are but by no means off putting.      :cool:

AccountSummary

Maybe not £150 an hour hot   or  30mins of talking pish attractive either  :P

stuart_gla

Maybe not £150 an hour hot   or  30mins of talking pish attractive either  :P

Seen she's dropped her prices to £135 per hour.

£150 was a bit steep for AW indies in Glasgow.

Tbh, Lucy is quite hot.  If she started charging a sensible £120/hour and dropped the whole "I'll just go and get changed" routine after you've come out the shower...  There might be more positives reviews on here.

AccountSummary

Yeah i would have to agree with that Stuart,   overall my review is positive just the 'I'll just get tochanging' and the steep price........and in my case hearing talk about another guy as if he's a saint and talk about others who gave her a bad experience (i don't care, like to chat but i'm not paying to be hear someone elses problems) :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

Yeah just the slightest of improvement and i think it could be a good experience switched to an outstanding experience   

AccountSummary

Was considering an outcall with her over the summer as i did enjoy the time, maybe not the time wasting, thought an outcall might be a way around this?   Has anyone ever had an outcall from her?

did find this link https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27395.msg389550;topicseen#msg389550     with a little harsh likeness to Jimmy Crankie which i thought was way off  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:  but seemed a positive outcall

AccountSummary

Shes back and the prices have slipped down to £75hh and £135 an hour.     I might keep her on my go to list as a 3rd or 4th option

AccountSummary

RandyF

:lol:

I'd go Tracey Kelly every single time  :thumbsup:

AccountSummary

lol even for a TS a lil butch

Firebird

That's cause it's not a TS it's a TV (transvestite). That means it's a man wearing woman's clothes, no tits, no surgeries, nothing, just a guy wearing a wig and a dress.