Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recomedations for Perth ??  (Read 1760 times)

Offline allyballybee

Good evening Gentlemen!!
Just joined this very useful site and looking for some guidance !!
Can anybody make a recommendation for any girls currently in Perth ??
I like the look of these two

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One has feedback the other does not what can you tell me Gents ??

Awaiting your views allyballybee   :rolleyes:

JazzMan

Use the search box and search for 2080356. ("X Hot & Sexy X" AW ID)

Offline allyballybee

Yes I did that jazzman Kimi has some good reviews just wondered if anyone had any info on hot Katy I like the look of her but can't find any info anywhere and she has no feedback as yet.

Offline Jock-Scot

Hot Katy only posted her AW profile last week, possibly too soon for any reviews. Somebody's got to be first and "take one for the team"!  :drinks: Then of course come back here and tell all! :sarcastic:

Offline Declan_C

Had a meeting with HOT & SEXY /KIMI about 2 weeks ago when she was in Glasgow ... I would def see her again..

Don't know anything about HOT KATY

Another that I have met with when she spent some time in Glasgow and based in Perth is Carrie, hope to be doing another photoshoot with her soon.
Banned reason: Weirdo / creep/ lurker / leech, take your pick.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline allyballybee

Yes jock -Scott I noticed that she must be fairly new. I have googled her phone number and photos and and nothing negative comes up !! Maybe have to take a chance one night  :wacko:
I have looked at Carrie Declan but I prefer brunettes over blondes !!!

Offline allyballybee

Well lads I took a chance on hot Katy xx  :kissgirl:
She is a lovely girl very chatty and friendly with good communication.
Don't let her zero feedback put you off she has only been in Perth for two weeks.
If you like brunettes with shoulder length straight hair, slim petite figure she says 5ft 5 on her profile but I think that is in heels she is tiny !!! But perfect I enjoyed a lovely hour with her and will be going back for more !!!    :yahoo:

Offline seeker

Kimi is a bit of a munter  :crazy:
and Katie doesn't show her face ...probably a munter too   :crazy:
most new polish girls have face pics.
I might be wrong but ....
are you their pimp or friend or even a prossie
I suspect not a real punter .   :unknown:
both profiles are similar. ..
something doesn't seem right ... :unknown:

JazzMan

Don't let her zero feedback put you off she has only been in Perth for two weeks.
If you like brunettes with shoulder length straight hair, slim petite figure she says 5ft 5 on her profile but I think that is in heels she is tiny !!! But perfect I enjoyed a lovely hour with her and will be going back for more !!!    :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

RandyF

Get to fuck with yourself AllyBallyBee  Who with an ounce of self respect will pay a brass copper to pump that smelly sow.  Step back from the crack pipe and tend your bitches - one of thems trying to escape out the hovel window.

Offline allyballybee

Im no pimp or prozzie  just a working man who likes the occasional punt when funds allow and the mood takes me.
Previous punts include Alice Romanian girl in Dundee no longer working,Holly Ann 20 from Leeds but working in Aberdeen and moray she has great tits, another Romanian called Monique used to work in Inverness that was a crap punt very rushed .
I enjoyed my time with hot Katy if she does not float your boat don't visit her no need to slags me off for saying what I like. Her flat is clean and respectable and I felt safe the whole time. She did not look or sound under the influence off any drug or substance. She gave good owo and soon had me cumming for the first time. After a spot of reverse oral she was sucking my sausage hard again before we indulged in doggie, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl until I came again !!!

Offline seeker

So let me see ally  :)
You like to see
pot ugly Romanians.
You yourself have said you have had a few bad punts
with these cheating, lying, scamming  prossies
yet still punt them  :unknown:
Either your "Sergi" recommending your latest recruits
Or not the sharpest knife in the draw  :sarcastic: :scare: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Romanians. ...AVOID

Offline allyballybee

Only one bad punt seeker and only because it was rushed she looked ok and whent through the motions!!!
I can assure you I ain't no eastern European pimp. But the problem is living I'm the north east of Scotland the choice is a bit limited!!!
If I go to Inverness they are mostly EE or old enough to be my mother and pig ugly!!!
Any new punt could go either way really.

JazzMan

Only a pimp would keep defending his bitches.
A punter would let in go and move on.

Offline allyballybee

Fuck it I give up!!!
Can't do right for doing wrong on here!!!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 03:04:38 pm by allyballybee »

JazzMan

Fuck it I give up!!!
Can't do right for doing wrong on here!!!

You won't be missed.
If you have any genuine feedback you can always come back.