Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: money to civvies  (Read 746 times)

Offline kiltedviking

Reading the various posts and reviews around this site made me wonder. If you went out on a night armed with the going rate for an hour's punt (£100 say) and offered it to women out for a night out, what would the success rate be?

You'd need to have a bit more brass neck than I've got, plus happy to be rejected a fair few times but surely the law of average must suggest that you'd find a willing fuck eventually.

Still need to take same precautions, not sure if risk of infection is any more or less than with hooker but still need to be careful.

Also perhaps not expecting the full professional skill repertoire, but then again some of the reviews on here suggest that even the 'pros' offer very variable performances.

Just a thought for a lazy Tuesday afternoon...

Next time I'm abroad with the lads I might need to give it a go, in the interests of science of course.

Cunning Linguist

Yeah, I have heard that approach works well in Thailand  :dash:

Offline Marmalade

remember to post a selfie after she handbags you

Offline kiltedviking

Haha fair point marmalade, definitely a risk of personal injury

Ben4454

You're better off just trying to pull them. It can happen though. I once overheard some girl talking to her mate who said some random guy offered her £40 for a blowjob on a train and she did it. Not worth it. Out of 20 girls you ask you'll get yourself into a couple fights.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 04:42:00 pm by Ben4454 »

Ben4454

OP this is illegal btw. Not reccomended.

Offline kiltedviking

Very good point, soliciting. I never actually thought if that. As other commentators on other threads rightly say though turn that cash into dinner, flowers, gifts and it's called dating!

Oh well, got the brain cells ticking over a little I guess.