Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guildford/Woking recommendations  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Billy Buxton

Hi All

I have been away from the scene for a while but that "itch" is now back and I am looking for a decent punt.

I prefer a GFE although even more happy if it can swing towards a PSE, prefer smaller framed girls but I am happy to experience all types.

I need some recommendations, so keen to hear from anyone with some recent experience

Billy

Ben4454

Best thing you can do mate is check out the review section. Gather a list and then decide which girl you are going to go for.

Offline ForrestGump

Not exactly on the doorstep of Guildford/Woking but an easy journey along the A3 to Tolworth will get you to this girl's doorstep. She's got a good solid rep on this site if you check reviews that have been left by others.

External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

See from your reviews that you've been visiting independent angels.  I can't work out the difference to External Link/Members Only from the prices.  Higher @ IA
I visited GG a year or so ago - when they had a place in the centre of Guilford.  As well as the one by Frimley hospital / J4 of the M3.  Met with Honey - who has an enormous rack External Link/Members Only   Great for oily tit-wanks.  Looking at her schedule she's in GU16 on 5th May.  So maybe a guest appearance @ IA or GG ?  Or covering demand from surrey / south-west london punters who can't make it into central london so easy