Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Sensual.xxx (Harrow on the Hill)  (Read 4700 times)

13 review(s) for Crystal.Sensual.xxx (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to all those that review (and PM me about) Crystal  :thumbsup:

Services:
FK
DFK
Kissing
Hand job
DT
OWO
Gagging
CIM
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £90 per hour.

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid), her is English is very good

Location: Ground floor flat in Harrow. Small clean bedroom, fit for use. No bath but a shower room (nice, hot and well stocked)
Free parking in near by supermarket for 2 hours (less then 5 mins walk). Permit zones on side roads + Pay and display (Mon to Sat 08:30 - 18:30 / Sun 10:30 -18:30)
Tube =  Harrow on the hill (a few min walk,)

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Are accurate, what you see is what you get

The girl: Short blond hair, size 10, 5.2, late 40's, real tits and in great shape for her age  :)

Plus + Experience, no clock watching (I over ran), her attitude and service from start to finish!

Neutral (on me): I should have booked longer. Likes to kiss a lot (I was kissed out after that)

Negative: None

To add, libido is listed on her profile and its not wrong! 

I was greeted with a massive french kiss on entering, her OWO, DT and gagging was good. I had to ask her to stop (nearly blew my load but did at the end) and she looked at me. Laughed and stated how she enjoyed it and gets carried away some times.  :thumbsup: 
I enjoyed the sex as did she (as far as I could tell) and she kept up with me (lots of energy)  This W/G, left me with a massive smile on my face for days!

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 09:14:22 am by The_Don »

Offline iPad3

Glad to hear she's still giving good consistent service, I will return I've no doubt but the HL still has the better of me!!

Offline HappyandLucky

Cheers Don, definitely one for the HL. I doubt I will see her before her break but will try and get a slot so to speak in May.  :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Thank Don. Have hesitated to see her for a long time but I am now convinced.

Offline pumps

I thought she was late 40's when I saw her 5 years ago lol

Good review though...it seems as if nothing has changed (sevice/attitude), I seem to remeber her giving me a good deep rimming back then then and swallowed  a weeks worth without flinching.

Offline cim_lover

I've got a booking later today with crystal.  Has anyone seen her recently?  Wanted to know if her body is saggy free.  Worried with the age tits and arse might point southward.  Thanks

Offline HappyandLucky

I've got a booking later today with crystal.  Has anyone seen her recently?  Wanted to know if her body is saggy free.  Worried with the age tits and arse might point southward.  Thanks
Post a review. I like her look. Don's is good enough but a second would shoot her to top of the list.  :drinks:

Offline rockharders

I'm planning to give Crystal a go this month. I like her look too.

Offline cim_lover

Can confirm tits are saggy. Overall good session.  1 hour £90 which included cim. Wont return as the tits are saggy.

Offline iPad3

Can confirm tits are saggy. Overall good session.  1 hour £90 which included cim. Wont return as the tits are saggy.

It's been a while, but fuck me she nearly 50, great bod for a good sp of her age IMO.

yumyum3

I should have seen her ages ago when she was in South London but her extras always put me off. I see she's dropped her prices to £90 the hour which is a step in the right direction. If she stopped charging silly money for extras I'd take a day trip to Harrow as by all reports from respected members she is a very good service provider and a good laugh to boot  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Update: 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
Hand job
FK
DFK
Kissing
Tit fuck & pearl necklace
OWO
DT
Gagging
CIM
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £90 per hour.

Location: Ground floor flat in Harrow. Small clean bedroom, fit for use. No bath but a shower room (nice, hot and well stocked)
Free parking in near by supermarket for 2 hours (less then 5 mins walk). Permit zones on side roads + Pay and display (Mon to Sat 08:30 - 18:30 / Sun 10:30 -18:30)
Tube =  Harrow on the hill (a few min walk,)

Would I visit again: Yes and have done

Pictures: Are accurate, what you see is what you get.

The girl: Short blond hair, size 10, 5.2, 50s, real tits and in great shape for her age  :thumbsup:

Plus + Very good attitude and service (see greens above) from start to finish.

I will add:

IMO, She could enlighten a few W/G out there.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 12:52:47 am by The_Don »

Offline Clooney

I think I'm definitely going to see her soon. Regardless of age, she looks sensational, seems adventurous and has consistently good feedback.

For what it is worth, she has to be at least 52-53, because her AW profile said 49 a few years ago, but who cares?

I think that she looks better than 90% of girls 20 years her junior.

Type_O_Negative

I think I'm definitely going to see her soon. Regardless of age, she looks sensational, seems adventurous and has consistently good feedback.

For what it is worth, she has to be at least 52-53, because her AW profile said 49 a few years ago, but who cares?

I did think the same when i met Classy Doris in Wimbledon about 2 years ago. She has killer legs. Now she is dodi45love (External Link/Members Only)

Offline The_Don

Not me, I rank attitude and service, above looks, body type and age.

And yes, I understand. YMMV, with any W/G but for me, each time I've punted her, I've left with a big smile on my face  :)

thelonelyisland, time   :unknown:

:) :lol: :D

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only