Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly's Wonderland  (Read 5247 times)

docmarting

Have just seen this profile and very interested. There are some reviews  on AW but nothing on here. Anyone got any experience with her?
External Link/Members Only

Boy wonder

Mate have a look under your post there are two reviews from this site on the girl.

docmarting

Yep, saw that after I posted! Different name but that's useful. Thanks

Offline sjm79

She looks like a right filthy little madam, popped her on my hot list. That's a terrible boob job though!

Boy wonder

Thought that to hopefully she can get it fixed once she's built up some regs  :thumbsup:

Offline Midsman2014

I've seen her. Before her boob job. You would have nothing to worry about going to see her.

Offline BustaNut

I've seen her. Before her boob job. You would have nothing to worry about going to see her.

Sorry, but I'd have to disagree with that statement. She fucked me about and promised a service which she didn't provide when I turned up. Read my review on her for the details. Horrible boob job too, lol.

Boy wonder

Sorry, but I'd have to disagree with that statement. She fucked me about and promised a service which she didn't provide when I turned up. Read my review on her for the details. Horrible boob job too, lol.

Thanks mate wonky tits I don't mind but I ain't falling for wonky excuses  :lol:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks mate wonky tits I don't mind but I ain't falling for wonky excuses  :lol:
Great line Boy wonder  :lol:

Offline Midsman2014

I stick by my original post...I had no issues with her...and she did all services as agreed when most girls give me the "too big for..." excuse.

But I've seen the same girl on a couple of occassions before...first time great, second time rubbish....so sometimes I guess it just comes down to the gods dice as to what sort of experience you're going to have.

Holly wonderland

Lol lol lol
Again must be a bitter ex who wrote this as you men can see I'm a busy girl look on my aw holly wonderland
My pics of my boobs are unreal perfect in every way,,,,,
If they are sooooo bad why am I still busy and the man who wrote this hasn't seen my pictures in my gallery my boobs are the best he he he and iv made all my money back  :yahoo:

Hope these horrible men haven't put you men off these are just bitter ex's of mine who has too much spare time on there hands

Silly men

Offline BustaNut

Holly (if this is you), I think you maybe ought to stop with the conspiracy theories. This isn't a site where ex's come to slate their prossie girlfriends, it's a site for punters to review and discuss prossies with fellow punters.
I don't know if you're partially blind or just thick, but your tits are far from perfect. I know it's each to their own etc etc, but your boobjob is terrible. Also, when I saw you, your service was also shite - I have posted a review about it, feel free to have a read to refresh your memory  :hi:

Holly wonderland

I have to disagree been working all over the world since made me money back he he ... Sorry your a bitter guy no wonder you pay for it ..life must be good hehe he
Iv made all my money back

Loving life right now like a client said to you he had to disagree

Offline dboy74

Cue a "new member" joining UKP to give a glowing review of Holly  ;)

Redster69

Fuck me I was contemplating booking her......she comes across as a right horrible thick bitch, saved myself a few quid :drinks:

Offline DDDave

Those tits look like they've fallen out with each other.

James999

My pics of my boobs are unreal perfect in every way,,,

I think she needs to go to specsavers

External Link/Members Only  :vomit:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:20:40 am by James999 »

James999

Sounds like she's having trouble keeping up the repayments on that bothed boob job  :sarcastic:

Iv made all my money back

and iv made all my money back 

Offline dboy74