Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CamillaSweetheart  (Read 1264 times)

2 review(s) for CamillaSweetheart (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Nathanbigs

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned her a few times, but to no answer, so sent a text, and got a reply after 4 hours. So I decided to reschedule for the following day.

I leave during the morning, reach on time for our meet but am informed that I will have to wait for an hour as she's "getting ready".

So after an hour of waiting, we finally met.

Again, she was extremely moany and not willing to go the distance, each time telling me that I am "too hard" and to take it slowly.

To make things worse, out of the whole hour, she probablly spent atleast 20 minuites "away" in between the first and second round.

And it doesn't end here, she was extremely talkative and cunning, as soon as we reached the 50minuite mark - she informed me that the time is up and I must leave as she has another client.

I didn't bother to put up with an argument and left disappointed,so disappointed that I am contemplating quitting punting altogether.

Offline claretandblue

Tom5334

Think she shares a flat with Girlfriend Dior, saw her sat naked in the lounge area when Dior walked me through. Looked FAF but sounds like I'll be sticking with Dior if I'm back over that way.

Offline PatrickCarnes

you were too hard?wtf!

Could mean that she thought he was fucking her too hard rather than his cock was too hard?

john_n

Think she shares a flat with Girlfriend Dior, saw her sat naked in the lounge area when Dior walked me through. Looked FAF but sounds like I'll be sticking with Dior if I'm back over that way.

Also shares flat with DianaTeen, saw her when I met CamillaSweetheart.

john_n

I'm rather new here, but is this a genuine review?

New user today and only posted this review. I rated her neutral, but find this review of her a bit harsh. Also who would wait 1 hr for a girl to get ready. I might be wrong and sorry if it's a genuine review

Offline gorebridge

....... Also who would wait 1 hr for a girl to get ready.

Every husband in the country!  :rolleyes:

Nathanbigs

I'm rather new here, but is this a genuine review?

New user today and only posted this review. I rated her neutral, but find this review of her a bit harsh. Also who would wait 1 hr for a girl to get ready. I might be wrong and sorry if it's a genuine review

Well we agreed for a meet at 12, got there on time, only to be told that she has to reschedule to 1pm.

And since it was an hour plus journey for me (all the way up in Earl's Court), I thought I'd kill time and just wait for her to "get ready" as I had travelled quite a distance anyway.

However, looking back, I should've taken this as a sign and decided to not go ahead - but hey I guess I was thinking with "the man downstairs" and not my head lol.

john_n

Well we agreed for a meet at 12, got there on time, only to be told that she has to reschedule to 1pm.

And since it was an hour plus journey for me (all the way up in Earl's Court), I thought I'd kill time and just wait for her to "get ready" as I had travelled quite a distance anyway.

However, looking back, I should've taken this as a sign and decided to not go ahead - but hey I guess I was thinking with "the man downstairs" and not my head lol.

Glad I had a bit better experience than you as the girl was OK, but OWO not listed as extra in profile should have made me walk. As with thinking with the wrong head