Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: uks best ever in Bristol  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought this one was another student prossie but think it might just be a PG scam.   :unknown:

No number.  Charges for extras.  Offering bareback and unprotected sex.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

spkmstr48

O/night £150!!!

I wonder how much to buy her outright? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

She's been around for awhile, under various names (she was "Hey Baby" when I first spotted her).  Always amazingly cheap, always 19 years old, always has hidden feedback.

And, no, I haven't had the pleasure.  I suspect nobody else has either, most likely a PG scam.

Offline Roth

So a fucking scammer then.  :angry: :mad:

spkmstr48

Sorry can't resist poking fun at the scammer's expense:

On the off chance she does exist and was for sale at a reasonable price, there's still the problem that she might have been having unprotected sex! Do you think it would look odd taking her for a check up on a collar and lead?

Cda1966

The problem is there are so many scammers, it makes it hard to find one that isn't (apart from the obvious ones who've been around for ages), so any new legitimate girls could be avoided as its assumed she's a scammer. :dash:

Offline Roth

The problem is there are so many scammers, it makes it hard to find one that isn't (apart from the obvious ones who've been around for ages), so any new legitimate girls could be avoided as its assumed she's a scammer. :dash:

+1

And AW don't care cos they make money from the sales.  :mad:

Offline Mr P

And now disappeared. What a shocker !!

Offline Roth

And now disappeared. What a shocker !!

She didn't  last long then!  :wackogirl: :dash: