Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky Divine - Harrow  (Read 8014 times)

Offline riker

i saw her perhaps in 2013, but not sure. Her legs were huge, chunky, like they were built of cellulite (seriously). I think she might have some sort of illness tbh.

Offline pumps

i saw her perhaps in 2013, but not sure. Her legs were huge, chunky, like they were built of cellulite (seriously). I think she might have some sort of illness tbh.

Yeah she's extremely thick down there, a bit harsh to suggest its an illness.

She's probably UKP's Marmite girl!

Offline riker

IIRC, her legs did not 'match ' the rest of her body...looked very odd.

Offline pumps

IIRC, her legs did not 'match ' the rest of her body...looked very odd.

hahah I know what you mean I was a bit surprised when I met her as I didn't really notice it in the photos.

Marmite

Offline king tarzan

Relax lads we got our bit move on!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online The_Don

onevote1

freedom of choice   :hi:

are we talking the same girl, she looks okay to me as from first picture below, but she is not as firm assed as say Lana 2nd picture below, both from my private collection.

Nicole below big strong thighs and ass

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lana below tight strong body from my HD video. she's holidaying now.

Stealthshagger

are we talking the same girl, she looks okay to me as from first picture below, but she is not as firm assed as say Lana 2nd picture below, both from my private collection.

Nicole below big strong thighs and ass

Lana below tight strong body from my HD video. she's holidaying now.

The tip pic is Nicole? Got any more, or the pics in larger size?

onevote1

The tip pic is Nicole? Got any more, or the pics in larger size?

yes but they show her face is that allowed?

Online The_Don

Offline punk

Let me get this right is she being accused of letting herself go in some quarters?

johnnyboy61

yes but they show her face is that allowed?
I think as she publishes her pictures on her profile showing her full face then there is nothing wrong in showing her face, it all depends how you feel yourself about the confidentiality you presumably promised when you took them. If that's ok then go ahead it might stop this same old debate that arises every time she is mentioned.

Pumps seems to be a very black or white sort of guy, and doesn't seem to accept that there might be a grey area in between which some might find acceptable and others not (for instance he is the self-proclaimed UKP tranny spotter and there seems to be no element of doubt once he has made his mind up from seeing the pictures alone). Let's see some pictures and then members can decide for themselves.

onevote1

Offline pumps

Pumps seems to be a very black or white sort of guy, and doesn't seem to accept that there might be a grey area in between which some might find acceptable and others not (for instance he is the self-proclaimed UKP tranny spotter and there seems to be no element of doubt once he has made his mind up from seeing the pictures alone). Let's see some pictures and then members can decide for themselves.

LOL - you do waffle on sometimes.  As for being a tranny spotter.... I have been correct in my assumptions wtf is wrong with that?, your still abit butt hurt because I spotted that one you fancied.

It not a good look when a punter (you) self appoints himself as a prossie's ukp ambassador, after all its just a prossie.

Offline pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Heres a few older pictures  I have.

and for the records, I quite like the nickys body....You can see on the forums I'm always after a PAWG.
But if a fellow punter asks a question I wont sugar coat anything because I quite like fucking the prossie I'll tell them how it is, or say nothing at all.

If I fluff up, All credibility is lost.

johnnyboy61

It not a good look when a punter (you) self appoints himself as a prossie's ukp ambassador, after all its just a prossie.
Yes, and I knew you would trot out with this line again like a cracked record! I think you were just waiting for me to contribute to this thread so you could jump down my throat.

I can't ever remember disputing the fact that she is chunky from the hips down in comparison to her top half. For me it is not the issue you seem to make of it, in fact you seem to be pretty obsessed by it for some reason.

I can't see anything in my last posting to merit this accusation of being her "ambassador".  As I said, let's see the photos (if rules permit) and then members can decide if it's so important for you to be proven correct.

Edit: just spotted your photos, but they aren't current so don't really settle the argument and don't seem to support your case.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:40:52 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline pumps

Yes, and I knew you would trot out with this line again like a cracked record! I think you were just waiting for me to contribute to this thread so you could jump down my throat.

I can't ever remember disputing the fact that she is chunky from the hips down in comparison to her top half. For me it is not the issue you seem to make of it, in fact you seem to be pretty obsessed by it for some reason.

I can't see anything in my last posting to merit this accusation of being her "ambassador".  As I said, let's see the photos (if rules permit) and then members can decide if it's so important for you to be proven correct.

Edit: just spotted your photos, but they aren't current so don't really settle the argument and don't seem to support your case.

It's the way you contributed, in a way to discredit my opinion and bringing up other things about my presence on this forum (e.g. tranny spotting).

Instead of just adding your own experience to the pile.

I actually have all of her lastest pictures too, but everythings hidden well in the recent photos, those are some of the best bare ass/leg photos I've got. I cant imagine its changed too much, With age things tend to get worse not better so I've only done her a favour.

Online The_Don

I quite like the nickys body....

+1 its a nice site in doggy. Then cow girl, looking in the mirror  :yahoo:

onevote1

+1 its a nice site in doggy. Then cow girl, looking in the mirror  :yahoo:

I have not shown the face but people who've seen Nicole will know it's her at her place in harrow. 3 pictures of her at her more recent size from the front back and side, I don't judge as we know different girls have different body sizes. I agree with you, a nice sight.

Nicole front, wide hips with big strong thighs and shapely calves

Nicole back, big round wide ass strong thighs and legs.

Nicole side, strong thick legs with even wider hips and ass.

a real PAWG for those who like them.

Stealthshagger

Thanks for the pics, as someone so who hasn't seen her I have to say her different pictures give wildly different impressions of her. If she is as the last set of pics suggest, I have not had sex with someone of that body shape/type before, so tempted to give it a go.

Offline Steve2

I did give her a call yesterday. Having seen those pics, I'm glad she was too busy to see me

:hi:

Offline king tarzan

I did give her a call yesterday. Having seen those pics, I'm glad she was too busy to see me

:hi:

Myself and many hundreds of others had her in her prime
Not worth it now way way past her sell by date
Many fruity honeyz out there to enjoy there delicious mentally nutritious beauty!!!

Find tuck in and enjoy!!

Offline punk

Many fruity honeyz out there to enjoy there delicious mentally nutritious beauty!!!

Find tuck in and enjoy!!

You make her sound like prize cattle.

Offline king tarzan

Not being funny but we all pay to fuck not talk wine and dine

Offline punk

Not being funny but we all pay to fuck not talk wine and dine

so cause you pay to fuck, treating these women or women in general as pieces of meat, just degrades them as human beings, whether they 're whores or not and make punters seem like general cunts to those that wish to ban sites like this and punting in general.

Offline king tarzan

so cause you pay to fuck, treating these women or women in general as pieces of meat, just degrades them as human beings, whether they 're whores or not and make punters seem like general cunts to those that wish to ban sites like this and punting in general.

She is paid for sex but respectfully. . No swearing no violence no taking the piss..
I bet she has made a lot of money too...
I get to sleep with a beautiful woman in gfe way she banks £100 for 1 hour.

Offline king tarzan

My regret is not having nick in her prime and Stacy summer together for a 3 some

A nice blond a fit brunette and a big banana beast!!
A very sad miss! !

Offline pumps

I'm always respectful and polite when with a WG, But if they're charging me for sex then they're just pieces of meat to me.

charming_red

Christ, she looks huge in those latest pics  :scare:

Theres way too much junk in the trunk.

Looks like she let herself go and exploded since she left Southfields.

Type_O_Negative

Find tuck in and enjoy!!

And what about you? In another thread you said you are in your 40's - so you are not spring chicken anymore too - and you need a "special mixture" for your erection  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline punk

And what about you? In another thread you said you are in your 40's - so you are not spring chicken anymore too - and you need a "special mixture" for your erection  :lol: :lol: :lol:

The nacho vidal one by any chance.

Offline king tarzan

I am a man
Got the banana it just needs fuel to pump function

Offline punk

Offline king tarzan

Offline justabloke

Christ, she looks huge in those latest pics  :scare:

Theres way too much junk in the trunk.

Looks like she let herself go and exploded since she left Southfields.

I saw her about 3-4 times and found her nice enough to go back. I didn't know her from Southfields but she did tell me about how healthy she is trying to eat and how much exercise she does. Yes, she is a bigger girl but has a flat stomach which is rare in girls that are curvier.

LL

I saw her about 3-4 times and found her nice enough to go back. I didn't know her from Southfields but she did tell me about how healthy she is trying to eat and how much exercise she does. Yes, she is a bigger girl but has a flat stomach which is rare in girls that are curvier.
We all know that she does a lot of exercise! ;)
Good news about her regime of eating healthily!
This is going to sound horrible (forgive me if you're reading Nicky) - can someone let me know when that arse of hers gets a bit smaller?!

Offline pumps

We all know that she does a lot of exercise! ;)
Good news about her regime of eating healthily!
This is going to sound horrible (forgive me if you're reading Nicky) - can someone let me know when that arse of hers gets a bit smaller?!

Stealthshagger

Well, I might just see her as my last punt. I'm moving abroad this  month, so might just treat myself to a more chancey one before I leave these shores.

Thanks for all the info,

Im out.

Online The_Don

Well, I might just see her as my last punt. I'm moving abroad this  month, so might just treat myself to a more chancey one before I leave these shores.

Thanks for all the info,

Im out.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Type_O_Negative

Thanks for all the info,

Im out.

Good luck and thanks for good conversations in Off-Topic  :thumbsup:

LL

Thanks for all the info,

Im out.

I hope you're moving somewhere where the prossies are inexpensive, hot and plentiful!
For me that would be Budapest - I'd move there in a heartbeat, if it wasn't for commitments here!
All the best mate.

Offline punk

Thanks for all the info,

Im out.

Enjoy your new surroundings.

johnnyboy61

As Nicky has been a regular of mine for over a year now I'm trying to get my fill of her before she leaves in about three weeks time and I've just come back for a terrific hour with her.

I hear what people are saying about her shape, and on the whole I have to agree, especially about her lower half.  But for me (and I accept that YMMV, particularly it seems in Nicky's case) she is a top class service provider and gives me a GFE that stands comparison with the best (well I admit that I don't really see the UKP Forum Darlings to compare her with, but I have seen MIchelle I a few times this year who is generally considered to be the Gold Standard in GFEs).

I prefer slim girls (despite being a fat bastard), and to be honest if I saw Nicky in the flesh for the first time now I would probably think twice about visiting her. I guess that once you get into that zone where you know how to press each other's buttons, then looks become less important, however, facially she is pretty, and this is the bit I see most off in a punt.  I know that I am not alone on this forum in this view of her, and there are quite a few others who enjoy mutual button pressing with Nicky.

Some may scoff, but all the time that I have known her she has been into her fitness and diet, and in fact her tummy is trim and she can shag for England (sorry, I mean Hungary). Perhaps being brought up on a stodgy Hungarian diet has had a lasting effect which is difficult to shake off.

So for those who like her, she hasn't changed and she will be off for good soon; and for those who don't, she hasn't changed and she will be off for good soon. If you don't like what you see there are plenty of other girls in the area to spend your money on.

LL

Perhaps being brought up on a stodgy Hungarian diet has had a lasting effect which is difficult to shake off.

Have you been to Hungary?  95% of the young women I saw were slim.
They may have food that seems stodgy, and is certainly high in fat content, but they don't have the American-style snacking culture that we now have in this country, nor the increasing portion-sizes and general greediness that we have!

Remember that Nicky was a lot less bottom-heavy when she first starting working here in the UK.
I see a pattern of EE WGs arriving here slim and then gaining weight whilst working here.  So in my opinion it's the diet and food culture in this country which is the problem.

Online The_Don

So in my opinion it's the diet and food culture in this country which is the problem.

I heard W/G say the same thing about food here.

Offline king tarzan

We have delicious food here
Lots of positive foreign influences in the food we delightfully enjoy
Asian curries Chinese food our own Sunday roasts nothing wrong with enjoying!!

Online The_Don

We have delicious food here
Lots of positive foreign influences in the food we delightfully enjoy
Asian curries Chinese food our own Sunday roasts nothing wrong with enjoying!!

It not what it is, but the way its prepared, cooked and amounts consumed. Is the issue!

Offline pumps

It not what it is, but the way its prepared, cooked and amounts consumed. Is the issue!

This.

When I eat foods we have here in the UK in their origin country's China, India, Prague -- where ever, The meals are prepared in a much healthier format in comparison. Not to mention thee people are much more active and all fast foods are generally avoided by the majority.