Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia (Acton)  (Read 14980 times)

16 review(s) for Olivia* (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been thinking about posting this review for some time (and I nearly didn't, for a number of reasons)

I like to thank Type_O_Negative for External Link/Members Only :hi:

Services:
FK
DFK
Kissing
RO
DT
OWO
CIM
Hand job
Role Play
Penetration (Protected)

Price:
£100 per hour (at the times I've visited) / £120 (Still great VFM)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid). Her English is fair to good.

Location: Small flat, access on side road. Bedroom very clean and a good size with nice leather chair. Bathroom (well stocked) with a real bath and shower attachment.
Easy parking on side roads (but some permit zones, around times = 09:00 - 10:00 and 15:00 - 16:00)
Tube = Acton Town 5 mins away.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Yes some have been touched up, but its still is her.

The girl: long black hair, size 10, 5.6, mid to late 20's, real tits, long leg and good body. Very attractive  :kissgirl:  and those eyes   :coolgirl:

Plus + No clock watching. Her attitude and service are impeccable IMO (in the time I've spent with her).

I don't normally like going into to much detail but:

Some of the best sex I've had, with any W/G (she ranks in my top 5). Topped with stunning looks (subjective I know) and those eyes. That could just melt me and read me at the same time :rose:

Negative - None

Below is a current pictures External Link/Members Only  and a profile:

(untouched IMO)
Hidden Image/Members Only

(Touched up IMO)

(Touched up IMO)

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 10:00:00 pm by The_Don »

password02

Nice review Mr Don - she just moved up a few pegs on my HL - Thanks

Sylvester

Saw her last Thursday, and seeing her again on Tuesday for a repeat performance.  Not sure that she still qualifies as a hidden gem, but she is certainly one of the best girls around IMO.

My last visit was among the more memorable sexual encounters of my life, paid or otherwise.

password02

Any reason why she does not work on Mondays?

Sylvester

No idea.  I guess Monday is a quiet day to take a day off.  I'd have been there tomorrow otherwise...!

Offline Convince Me

She's friends with Bob Geldof!

Couldn't resist.

password02

Sylvester

She's friends with Bob Geldof!

Couldn't resist.

You know, I was going to go with that gag, and left it.... :P

Type_O_Negative

Last time i saw her she told me fridays are her days off. So maybe she is available on mondays.

The_Don - you are welcome for my TOFTT. :hi:

But with her current price tag 120/hour i will have to think about another TOFTT.

Offline SamLP

Good review TD. I know you've recommended her previously before her rates went up and at the time her photoshopped pics didn't appeal to me. I quite like her latest and more natural pictures. She does look more appealing in those.

Offline The_Don

She back and still a very good punt :thumbsup:

Offline HappyandLucky

She back and still a very good punt :thumbsup:
Have you visited again Don ?

She has fallen within my punting zone around Heathrow.

Offline Kocky

Thank god she is back!
She seems to have removed some services from likes list
Is she still up for alevel, DFK, CIM and swallow in particular

Type_O_Negative

Commaminion - why are you such a drama queen??? You can blame yourself only - you had plenty of time to visit her when she was in your neighbourhood.

But here you are, uncle Peter did your homework: Colindale ------> Paddington ------> Hayes & Harlington -------> 15 min walk and you are with her. It's not a rocket science. Powodzenia!  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Commaminion - why are you such a drama queen??? You can blame yourself only - you had plenty of time to visit her when she was in your neighbourhood.

But here you are, uncle Peter did your homework: Colindale ------> Paddington ------> Hayes & Harlington -------> 15 min walk and you are with her. It's not a rocket science. Powodzenia!  :hi:

No drama queen here mate just like any excuse to express with cats

I like travel abroad and across the country, I just hate travelling in London

Went bermandsey yesterday to see a mate who was working a brewers pub

I said to him what's that funny looking building? His reply , the shard

I've lived here all my life but Irony commute London if I can help it

To be fair I did try book Olivia got no response on aw must of been just as she moved. Was the day I ended up seeing Vicky

HornyByNature

Glad I saw when I did, she's one of the better girls I've seen, and would travel to see her.

Offline The_Don

We will never meet

That's up to and if she willing to take your booking  :)

BTW, she will be going back to Poland soon (is my understanding)   

Powodzenia!

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:22:19 am by The_Don »

Offline Cuntminion

That's up to and if she willing to take your booking  :)

BTW, she will be going back to Poland soon (is my understanding)   

What's that supposed to mean ?

I'm a dreamboat who wouldn't :D

When you say back to Poland is that as in forever ?

Offline anyfucker

hello little cat
Powodzenia is Polish for good luck (i may have seen too many Polish WGs!), same as a four leafed clover.
Now you can spend all your time looking for a four leafed clover whilst i will make that terrible journey to the ends of the world - it's not even on the tube ffs
Leaving - for ever and ever until the end of time,     or not never say never like Adele.

Offline The_Don

hello little cat
Powodzenia is Polish for good luck (i may have seen too many Polish WGs!), same as a four leafed clover.
Now you can spend all your time looking for a four leafed clover whilst i will make that terrible journey to the ends of the world - it's not even on the tube ffs
Leaving - for ever and ever until the end of time,     or not never say never like Adele.

Off topic a little.

The more W/G I visit the more I learn about them and the country of there birth.

As for External Link/Members Only  :unknown:   I won't be book her unless she displays a phone number.

Offline tantric talents

As for External Link/Members Only  :unknown:   I won't be book her unless she displays a phone number.
Not likely to happen but she is excellent on email comms and is already taking bookings for Sept!

Offline The_Don

@ tantric for a number of reasons I won't book her (as outlined below)

Not likely to happen but she is excellent on email comms and is already taking bookings for Sept!

Thanks for the details  :thumbsup:  and that's may be good for her.

Its up W/G how they wish to conduct bookings and who they wish to see.

But don't care for or have very little use, for some part of the AW systems (emails, RB, bookings, feedback, etc). Its to open to abuse and misuse, IMO.

Currently, I won't change the way I book (and pay for) a W/G, regardless of her feedback or reviews, on UKP or A/W.

Its just the way I punt.  No phone number =  no booking from me.

Feedback on A/W required = No booking from me.

My A/W account is 4 + years old and it has no feedback on it and its going to stay that way for some time.

I don't need some 2 liners on A/W, just to please or state I'm a punter, to a W/G

I use a phone, good manners and cash. The rest is in her hands after that point (service, attitude and VFM)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 01:42:51 pm by The_Don »

password02

But don't care for or have very little use, for some part of the AW systems (emails, RB, bookings, feedback, etc). Its to open to abuse and misuse, IMO.

Currently, I won't change the way I book (and pay for) a W/G, regardless of her feedback or reviews, on UKP or A/W.

My A/W account is 4 + years old and it has no feedback on it and its going to stay that way for some time.
I don't need some 2 liners on A/W, just to please or state I'm a punter, to a W/G
I use a phone, good manners and cash. The rest is in her hands after that point (service, attitude and VFM)

Total respect for you Mr Don   :hi:- You have your principles and you stick by them - I know that was the main reason why you did not perhaps see Lindsey

Offline tantric talents

Total respect for you Mr Don   :hi:- You have your principles and you stick by them - I know that was the main reason why you did not perhaps see Lindsey
Totally agree.
However I am sure Adele reads this forum so doubt if she will care about your lack of feedback on aw and will still politely respond to your email.

Offline Kocky

I'm about to go and give Olivia a good alevel and swallow session wish me luck!

Offline Lorachoop

Nice. Let us know how you got on

Offline tantric talents

And the new full postcode would be helpful too for us fanboys to work out the trip time from central  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the info TD. May need to schedule a visit towards Heathrow.

As for booking girls I follow the same rules. Will never email a girl or accumulate fb to satisfy a girls conditions. If a girl doesn't display a phone number I won't book her. I do miss out on some good SP's but there are plenty of others out there who fit my criteria for booking them.

slow and low

+ 1 spot on I can't be doing with profiles with no number and don't use the booking system. A vfm lady with accessible telephone details and good rates is sound,
 you can usually get the gist of their attitude just from speaking or a text.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:17:23 am by slow and low »

Offline JamesRockford

Stortford

130 an hour  much better  value  available.

Offline Nagilum

130 an hour  much better  value  available.

You say that, care to state who and if you have seen her to make that assertion?

Offline The_Don

Care to share, some links and reviews for these W/G, that are:

much better .

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:45:13 pm by The_Don »

Offline Sparta Prada

No CIM or swallow stated in the likes...

Offline JimmySW

Are A levels available with her? Don't see it in the reviews or have I missed something?

Offline tantric talents

Yes well done Don👍
Nice to see her back😜

ramrodronnie

£130 an hour but no CIM, or Facials. So not one to inspire me personally.

Type_O_Negative

And profile gone.

Will be back, no worries. It happens very often - problems with verification or something.

Online collector

Are A levels available with her? Don't see it in the reviews or have I missed something?
Used too be £100 extra, that's why nobody tried :sarcastic:

Type_O_Negative

In her early days it was 50GBP extra.

Online collector

In her early days it was 50GBP extra.
Was it? Didn't know. Still too much for my wallet. I like A level but I'd pay maximum 20-30 extra for it.

Type_O_Negative

Was it? Didn't know. Still too much for my wallet. I like A level but I'd pay maximum 20-30 extra for it.

Yes, it was, a year ago when i TOFTT her. But for me it doesn't make a difference it's extra 50 or 100. I don't do A levels...

Offline The_Don

Back again:

External Link/Members Only

And profile gone.

Will be back, no worries. It happens very often - problems with verification or something.

A/W randomness again, profiles disabled or removed. Like some other W/G.

Here is, an older (non A/W) link: External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

£130 an hour but no CIM, or Facials. So not one to inspire me personally.

If your not sure what on offer (even if the like list states so), best to confirm the details of what really on offer  :hi:

"A" Levels (at discretion)
    Breast Relief
    CIM (at discretion)
    Deep Throat
    Face Sitting
    Fantasy
    Fetish (miscellaneous)
    Foot Worship
    French Kissing (at discretion)
    GFE
    Hand Relief
    Massage
    Oral (protected)
    Oral without (at discretion)
    Penetration (Protected)
    Receiving Oral
    Rimming (receiving)
    Role play
    Spanking (giving)
    Spanking (receiving)
    Swallow (at discretion)
    Threesomes
    Watersports (giving)

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 11:02:21 am by The_Don »

Offline JamesRockford

Nice enough girl.

Her old profile did mention that she didn't really like A levels.  So why the fuck put it as an extra for a ludicrous price, like it's going to be something exceptional?  Like a pizzeria offering pizza for £10 and curries for £100, because they don't feel comfortable making curry!

Prozzie logic!

Offline punk

True why offer A levels when you don't like taking it up the Poop Chute? Just to make an extra hundred.

Online collector

Nice enough girl.

Her old profile did mention that she didn't really like A levels.  So why the fuck put it as an extra for a ludicrous price, like it's going to be something exceptional?  Like a pizzeria offering pizza for £10 and curries for £100, because they don't feel comfortable making curry!

Prozzie logic!
Agreed but easy answer for a prossie logic. Doesn't like A level but likes a lot the £100 extra more.