Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YngNaughtGirly  (Read 746 times)

Offline jamiesquirtmaster

Hi guys

Meeting this girl tomorrow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

hoping its going to be a goodun as she looks amazing-anyone ever met her?

Will post a review!

Offline threechilliman

Feedback looks OK, I'd certainly be interested to see how you get on. Don't often go for younger one's but just occasionally I like to scratch the itch.

tcm

Offline cueball

Neutral review on here about her lads. She looks fit though, she'll fit in one of my many hotlists.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah I saw her just over a year ago, wasn't quite sure before booking but her good feedback convinced me she was legit.
M41 postcode was safe & respectable suburb so no issue leaving your car just round the corner etc.

Her comms were good and reading her profile she says she likes schoolgirl roleplays and loves older guys, in my experience with her this is 100% true and I was let's say taken aback if not a bit shocked by her texts to me an hour or so before the meet -
I text to confirm the booking and said I wanted her to dress as a schoolie for a role play, she text back saying great so are you my teacher or a relative? Fuck me!
I was actually wondering if there was some sort of scam going on and was half expecting to get let down once I arrived but she was legit and when I ran through the role play that I'd had an hour to dream up on my way to her she seemed really up for it and is let's say totally unshockable.
She was about 4 and a bit months pregnant at the time, I also wanted to see her when she was about to drop but couldn't quite get a date scheduled that worked, shame.

Summary -
Seems totally up for it and a rare one that actually likes shagging random guys
Really broad minded
Genuinely seems to like older guys
Was pleasant, friendly and chatty

Be sure to post a review, I see there is another review on here which is neutral but that's cause the guy couldn't come and not sure how much of that was down to him on the day or her

Offline IAMBATMAN

if BR says she legit shes going on my list