Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shemales  (Read 2454 times)

aerofan5

There is a wealth of experience here on UKP, so I have a question.

Does a guy take up the alternate life style as a shemale because he likes a cock up his arse?

When you look at the many video clips on the internet, very few of them ejaculate with a penis inside them.

Any comments?

tallguy74

A lot of guys like to be dominated by a shemale eg sucking their cock, being fucked in the ass with a real cock...

I think others just like to fuck them in the ass and suck them

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I don't think it has anything to do with sexual preference but more an internal knowledge that they were born the wrong sex.  Considering becoming a shemale involves taking hormones and/or having surgery to get breasts its rather a large step just because you prefer cock to pussy and they would surely find it easier to be a gay man rather than going through the hell of female hormones and surgery to become shemales.  There is a huge difference between a cross dresser who likes cock and a shemale.  A cross dresser can get undressed and be a man but a shemale will get undressed and have breasts and if the hormones have worked a more feminine shaped figure as well as a higher pitched voice and no facial hair.  Plus not all shemales like men and some prefer women and consider themselves Lesbians

I don't think we will ever understand it properly as with most things unless you have been there you cannot fully understand the feelings and emotions that go into it and I know I cant imagine how it would feel to be born into a body that seems alien to me and that I cannot associate with or accept.  I cannot for one minute imagine for most it is a decision they have taken lightly and certainly not just because they are gay as it is easy to be gay without going through all they have to suffer to become more female

vt

It must be a difficult place to be if you believe that you were born in the wrong body in a very binary world.

There are various chromosomal abnormalities such as XXY or Klinefelter Syndrome which affects 1 in 1000 male births and results in decreased testosterone production at vital stages of development which no doubt affects the structure of the brain, genitalia and other body parts. No doubt, some of these males do not identify with their birth gender and gravitate to the female gender identity.

External Link/Members Only

Each to his own and everyone needs to find their own place in the world. They may have their own private delusions that they are truly female even though they were born with a cock. But it is inexcusable that post-op transsexuals try to dupe unwary punters by advertising as females if they enter the world of prostitution. AW has a box for TS/TV to tick to indicate their true status. Most punters have no interest in punting with TS, although some punters do actively seek them out.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 10:06:10 am by vt »

jcdmj12

Does a guy take up the alternate life style as a shemale because he likes a cock up his arse?

No, he would just be gay if he liked that!

Offline Punting Valley

Sexuality is fluid, who cares what others would label you as straight, gay, or bi, or whatever. Especially since you are punting it is not like others will know who you punt with and to what extent have you gone with a person with penis. Just do whatever you feel like :thumbsup:

Offline Happylad

I have considerable doubt about the suggestion that they are as they are because they have the feeling of having been born into the wrong body/sex.  This is certainly the case in some, but they go the whole way and and have the final operation which removes the penis and gives them a vagina of sorts.

Shemales, on the other hand (other than the very few post-op ones), simply undertake a course of counselling to enable them to obtain the hormone tablets to make their breasts develop, and are then apparently quite content to remain as simply males with tits, and their usually preferred description of "chicks with dicks" is complete nonsense because apart from the tits there is absolutely nothing female about them.  The only conclusion that one can draw in these cases is that the whole business is solely for either sexual gratification or for financial reasons

Offline Voyager

No, he would just be gay if he liked that!

Technically you are considered gay if you are attracted to other men.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Technically you are considered gay if you are attracted to other men.

It's not really as black and white as that.

Many straight men would consider shagging this transexual ------------ of course they would never admit it.   :rolleyes:

Offline rockstar

It's not really as black and white as that.

Many straight men would consider shagging this transexual ------------ of course they would never admit it.   :rolleyes:

I would never have known she was a trans - looks bloody stunning which is quite worrying !

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would never have known she was a trans - looks bloody stunning which is quite worrying !

I am sure James999 will tell us that it is a man in a dress.     :hi:

That's why I said it's not black or white.     

aerofan5

I started this thread because there are quite a lot of TS videos on the net, and when a TS is having sex they seldom seem to cum with a hairy blokes dick inside them, and most seem to be having a rough time of it judging from facial expressions.

This would be understandable if they were a heterosexual, but does not seem in keeping with the idea of a ladyboy.

I believe that blokes in long term prison terms practice mutual masturbation, frottage, but it's not quite the same.

scorpion61

Got to say I would and indeed might just. Watch this space.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Old joke: "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body".  Maybe that really does apply to at least some shemales: born male, they consider themselves to be female, but are attracted to other females.  For those in that situation, keeping the cock makes more sense than getting rid of it and then having to use a strap-on.  And for bisexuals, having both a cock and a hole is better than having two holes.  To get rid of it, I suppose you'd have to be VERY sure that you'll never want to stick it into any sort of orifice again (on either a man or a woman), or you'd have to be someone who actually finds male genitalia repulsive.

Personally, I have no problem giving anal to a genuine woman, or receiving it from a strap-on attached to a genuine woman, but the thought of doing it with a shemale freaks me out.  But I really can't understand or explain that reaction, if "she" looks just like a woman but with a more realistic strap-on than normal.  If a shemale-fancier says I'm being irrational, I would have to agree.

aerofan5

Exactly my thoughts Sir L.

I am up for anything with a girl, but the thought of a hairy todger up my orifice freaks me out too, as for open mouthed kisses with a macho guy, I'd throw last weeks breakfasts up!!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I started this thread because there are quite a lot of TS videos on the net, and when a TS is having sex they seldom seem to cum with a hairy blokes dick inside them, and most seem to be having a rough time of it judging from facial expressions.

This would be understandable if they were a heterosexual, but does not seem in keeping with the idea of a ladyboy.

I believe that blokes in long term prison terms practice mutual masturbation, frottage, but it's not quite the same.
Very few shemales ejaculate full stop. Many can't even maintain an erection due to the hormones. As for a rough time could be due to the guys having big dicks or them not really enjoying it.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Personally, I have no problem giving anal to a genuine woman, or receiving it from a strap-on attached to a genuine woman, but the thought of doing it with a shemale freaks me out.  But I really can't understand or explain that reaction, if "she" looks just like a woman but with a more realistic strap-on than normal.  If a shemale-fancier says I'm being irrational, I would have to agree.
Because you equate shemale with male. Shemales have been described as a middlesex before and it's effectively like fucking a smooth man's body with a woman's face, difference is shemale prossies show their face, turn up on time and are interesting people.

vt

Let's face it, they are not equipped with a proper vagina that is designed for penile penetration ie. self-lubricating, self-cleaning, expanding and surrounded by clitoral structures that can give orgasmic pleasure when stimulated.

Hidden Image/Members Only

They have to regularly douche and artificially dilate their surgically constructed neo-vaginas or else they will atrophy...

For others, lubrication is needed when having sex and occasional douching is advised so that bacteria does not start to grow and give off odors.

Because the human body treats the new vagina as a wound, any current technique of vaginoplasty requires some long-term maintenance of volume (vaginal dilation), by the patient, using medical graduated dilators, dildos, or suitable substitutes, to keep the vagina open. Sexual intercourse is not an adequate method of performing dilation.

source: External Link/Members Only

I can't imagine wanting to fuck a bloke who's had his sausage skin inverted...give me a hot young woman with a juicy pussy anyday!!   :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

very few of them ejaculate with a penis inside them.

Any comments?

When you read the likes of Hungangels forum. The consensus is it is quite rare for a shemale WG to actually ejaculate during a booking. And most that do want to be paid a lot for it as an extra (talking about £50 ontop, more is often the price).

You can kind of see why that is. I say this as a female WG can see 10 guys in a day and not think totally nothing of it. A TS could probably ejaculate 3 or maybe at most 4 times that day and then is thoroughly libedo'ed out for the rest of the day. But if he didn't ejaculate could also easily see 10 in that day like the female.

Its one of the drawbacks of the male and females sex drives.

The other issue is, many TSes don't want to actually think of themselves as a man. This is why they are TSes. So hate being the one on top and want to be the one on the bottom.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

d00fer

In my most recent meet KDD and I did ask Wasabi about this and she said generally she'd cum at most twice a day. It definitely wasn't going to happen in our meet, not that I was especially bothered about this.