Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Young Lucy - London, bait and switch?  (Read 1821 times)

considerateguy

Just a quick warning ... a few months ago I saw this young lady who went under the soubriquet of Petite Young Lucy External Link/Members Only in Finchley Central and had a really lovely time on both occasions. At the time, she told me she was going back to Hungary for a few weeks and would be back, but not to Finchley. A few weeks ago I thought I'd look her up again and found that she had moved to near Kingsbury station. But Kingsbury has no parking anywhere near the station so I left it. I checked again last week and found that she had now moved to near Burnt Oak station, which does have parking in the vicinity. So I called and the girl who answered didn't sound like Lucy. When I asked if she was the girl I had seen in Finchley Central she said (a little testily) that she has never been in Finchley.  Her mobile number had changed too, which at the time seemed odd for someone who no doubt would like  regular clientele.

So it looks to me as if her profile has been adopted by someone else now. I have no idea if this girl is any good, but Lucy was such a lovely looking young lady, with a really delightful and friendly personality, that I doubt that anyone involved in a potential bait-and-switch will come up to the mark.

If anyone knows where the real Lucy has gone ....  :P

Offline The_Don

Just a quick warning ... a few months ago I saw this young lady who went under the soubriquet of Petite Young Lucy External Link/Members Only in Finchley Central and had a really lovely time on both occasions. At the time, she told me she was going back to Hungary for a few weeks and would be back, but not to Finchley. A few weeks ago I thought I'd look her up again and found that she had moved to near Kingsbury station. But Kingsbury has no parking anywhere near the station so I left it. I checked again last week and found that she had now moved to near Burnt Oak station, which does have parking in the vicinity. So I called and the girl who answered didn't sound like Lucy. When I asked if she was the girl I had seen in Finchley Central she said (a little testily) that she has never been in Finchley.  Her mobile number had changed too, which at the time seemed odd for someone who no doubt would like  regular clientele.

So it looks to me as if her profile has been adopted by someone else now. I have no idea if this girl is any good, but Lucy was such a lovely looking young lady, with a really delightful and friendly personality, that I doubt that anyone involved in a potential bait-and-switch will come up to the mark.

If anyone knows where the real Lucy has gone ....  :P

She part a larger group >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48752.0

When you call you never speak to the W/G (as they have a maid/pimp). As for B&S if it the case (if you re visit) walk and a review would be nice?

considerateguy

She part a larger group >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48752.0

When you call you never speak to the W/G (as they have a maid/pimp). As for B&S if it the case (if you re visit) walk and a review would be nice?

If by 'group' you mean 3 working girls in the same address, then I guess she was. The flat has 3 or 4 rooms that share a bathroom, and each girl operated in one room. I had visited 2 of the others before and there was no problem. There was no maid on any occasion and I spoke with the girls themselves on the phone beforehand. Lucy was the last one I visited there and she was absolutely the girl in the pictures and a very pleasant encounter all round.

My warning is simply that, in trying to set up another encounter with Lucy I found myself talking to someone who wasn't her, who had a different phone number, and who told me she had never been in Finchley. The only conclusion I can come to is that it ain't my Lucy, so I won't be visiting this one, and therefore won't review her.

If someone can find the real Lucy I'll gladly visit her again and post a review this time.

Offline SamLP

Bear in mind a lot of these girls have maids who are not that intelligent but can speak passable English to arrange bookings. I once asked the same question to a few girls that I had previously seen in other locations and was also told they had never worked there by the maid pretending to be the prossie. On arrival, recognised the girl, she recognised me, talked about how she used to work in X place and that was it. If in doubt move along and find another girl to see.

considerateguy

Bear in mind a lot of these girls have maids who are not that intelligent but can speak passable English to arrange bookings. I once asked the same question to a few girls that I had previously seen in other locations and was also told they had never worked there by the maid pretending to be the prossie. On arrival, recognised the girl, she recognised me, talked about how she used to work in X place and that was it. If in doubt move along and find another girl to see.

You make a good point. If she has a maid who is lacking in intelligence then it could be Lucy's and she's lost herself a client. Trouble is, I don't fancy traipsing all the way over there to find that I'm right. Move on is probably good advice.

youngkc

This women is awful I want to meet her for incall 30 mins booking. And she has poor hygiene, she smells really bad after she
gave me oral with condom on. We were going to have sex when she got in doggystyle position her arse was covered in feces marks. I told her to have a shower but she won't listen and then she gave me oral again after that I popped it was a complete waste of my £50 Quid. I asked her to give me some of the money back but she would not listen and I met her in Cricklewood
Broadway. Here is her AW listing link.. External Link/Members Only

youngkc

This women is awful I went to meet her for incall 30 mins booking. And she has poor hygiene, she smells really bad after she
gave me oral with condom on. We were going to have sex when she got in doggystyle position her arse was covered in feces marks. I told her to have a shower but she won't listen and then she gave me oral again after that I popped it was a complete waste of my £50 Quid. I asked her to give me some of the money back but she would not listen and I met her in Cricklewood
Don't visit her!

considerateguy

This women is awful I want to meet her for incall 30 mins booking. And she has poor hygiene, she smells really bad after she

This is definitely not the Lucy I met in Finchley. She was lovely; pretty, with a ready smile, and a very friendly attitude. She was clean, fresh and a pleasure to be with. She was also an enthusiastic deep French kisser, and she initiated the kissing without being asked. It was for this reason that I tried to find her again. This is definitely a bait-and-switch. Sorry to hear that you had to endure what sounds like a really unpleasant episode.

considerateguy

Just found a picture of the Lucy I saw, from another thread. She looks exactly like this:

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Just found a picture of the Lucy I saw, from another thread. She looks exactly like this:

External Link/Members Only

Yes that's the Lucy I've punted. Her service could have been better but teeth her really bad (from memory) insight it should have been a neutral/negative (review wise from me)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 09:47:43 am by The_Don »

considerateguy

Yes that's the Lucy I've punted. Her service could have been better but teeth her really bad (from memory) insight it should have been a neutral/negative (review wise from me)

She was slightly snaggle-toothed, but not anything near what I would call bad. Still, each to his own, I suppose.

Offline SamLP

This is definitely not the Lucy I met in Finchley. She was lovely; pretty, with a ready smile, and a very friendly attitude. She was clean, fresh and a pleasure to be with. She was also an enthusiastic deep French kisser, and she initiated the kissing without being asked. It was for this reason that I tried to find her again. This is definitely a bait-and-switch. Sorry to hear that you had to endure what sounds like a really unpleasant episode.

I don't believe it's a case of B&S. Her 3 three reviews on here are 2 negs and a neutral (with The-Don mentioning that in hindsight he would change his neutral to a negative) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=576

Maybe you just got lucky  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

She was slightly snaggle-toothed, but not anything near what I would call bad. Still, each to his own, I suppose.

In reference to my comments about her teeth. It was more the blackness (rot).

considerateguy

In reference to my comments about her teeth. It was more the blackness (rot).

Oh good grief! Well, when I saw her they were perfectly clean. Perhaps someone had pointed out this rather major deficiency to her. If she'd had such poor oral hygiene when I'd met her I'd have turned on my heel and left.

tonysoprano

I walked out on this girl. Turned up to see her and she looked dreadful. The sight of her gut hanging over her panties was a right mood killer so I just made my excuses and fucked off.

There was another blonde twit called Lucy in the same flat and the 2 of them were fond of double booking with punters being offered whoever was free at the time.