Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darcy Hot  (Read 1527 times)

Ghost Rider

Why is it when you send a WG an polite email asking for a meeting they read your email and dont reply. If ive took the time to send an email why cant they have the manners to reply, it only takes a few seconds. Just fucks me off when they do that, after all we are the customer with the cash!!!

Offline Mr blue

Ive not had a reply from her either , but the message has been read , not going to bother wasting my time pursuing it move on to someone else

Looking4fun

Why is it when you send a WG an polite email asking for a meeting they read your email and dont reply. If ive took the time to send an email why cant they have the manners to reply, it only takes a few seconds. Just fucks me off when they do that, after all we are the customer with the cash!!!
It's even worse when they delete it without reading it

Ghost Rider

Offline AgedCases

Are you sure it's not a fake profile?

Ghost Rider

Not sure if it fake' shes got feed back on AW so I pressumed she is ligit.

Offline johnny34

Are you sure it's not a fake profile?
Not sure if it fake' shes got feed back on AW so I pressumed she is ligit.

Its legit. Its Amelia from Amour.

Offline Sar-Major

Now this is one of those things thar really PISSES ME OFF.  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

These girls say "Due to time wasters" you'll have to do this, that and the other, to get to meet them.   

:manhater:  :manhater:  :manhater:

Then they waste OUR precious time by not replying to emails, texts and phone calls.

Its beond belief, Argggggggg.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gothic D

Now this is one of those things thar really PISSES ME OFF.  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

These girls say "Due to time wasters" you'll have to do this, that and the other, to get to meet them.   

:manhater:  :manhater:  :manhater:

Then they waste OUR precious time by not replying to emails, texts and phone calls.

Its beond belief, Argggggggg.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

:hi:   :hi:

I agree,some of them are the biggest time wasters going and often I just give up on them and spend my money on another girl who isn't a fucking idiot.
Not that I am saying that Darcy is an idiot I haven't yet tried to book her so I don't know.

Offline Benja73

Haven't met her in either guise but was due to meet her last week. Didn't happen due to a breakdown in comms (Internet problems on her part).

Comms since have been spot on so will give another chance.