Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simplygorgeouslady  (Read 1809 times)

11 review(s) for simplygorgeouslady (7 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barney

External Link/Members Only

Simplygorgeouslady! The name could not be more apt.

Attempted to arrange at short notice and after a short game of text tennis Kassie had everything sorted for Saturday within my availability. 

I'm not going into detail of what we did as each to their own. So if you get your kicks wanking over people's detailed reviews, not for you. 
Nor shall I insult her with a score rating as she is above that.
What I want to do is, for anyone who hasn't seen Kassie as yet and previously had doubts, confirm she is a gorgeous sexy looking milf. Her aw profile idoes not do justice to her in that it hides true beauty and personality and although accurate in regard to her services offered still understated in the enthusiasm and interaction you will experience.
Top to toe perfection in looks and personality with an appetite and mind broad enough to satisfy anyone's needs.
Like me, once you've seen Kassie you will be hooked, you will feel like a king and
go back and it's unlikely you'll go elsewhere.
Great lady whose company I thoroughly enjoy and will see again and can't wait.

Offline socks

Did you post the proper review on AW by mistake ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only

Simplygorgeouslady! The name could not be more apt.

I'm not going into detail of what we did as each to their own. So if you get your kicks wanking over people's detailed reviews, not for you. 
Nor shall I insult her with a score rating as she is above that.

What a complete waste of time. You're on the wrong site my old son.

Offline socks

Yup just checked AW and both her field reports on there are of more use than Barney's on here. Come on mate raise your game, post the detail we're interested in. It's not wank fodder, it's the commercially crucial detail that will help your punting brethren decide whether to follow in your footsteps and pay this lady for the chance to fuck her.  :thumbsup:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Every line of that review screams it was written by the pro$$ie herself.  :wackogirl:

Offline madeinwales56

Every line of that review screams it was written by the pro$$ie herself.  :wackogirl:

You may well be right ...

Offline Talbear

I saw her last week fellas..... And she was ace.

1 hour of tie and tease was really good.... Fucked her in mish whenever I couldn't hold on anymore.... She responded to an RB, and I'll definitely be back for more.... :drinks:

The happy one

I saw her last week fellas..... And she was ace.

1 hour of tie and tease was really good.... Fucked her in mish whenever I couldn't hold on anymore.... She responded to an RB, and I'll definitely be back for more.... :drinks:

Hi

Will you be doing a full report on your booking with her

Would like to see a little more detail before I think about meeting up with her

Offline Talbear

Yep.... When I get round to it..!!
 :cool:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Would like to see a little more detail before I think about meeting up with her

She can't be that good if she resorting to doing RB's and penning her own reviews on the UK's top punting site.

Offline Talbear

I can only speak for my experience. And she was very good.

She has been having some issues hence doing RBs, but from my own experience she was excellent

Offline barney

Oh gentlemen, gentlemen, how hurtful and everyone a critic.

Firstly the review is genuine.....and was written with the intention of reassuring others her listed services are accurate, and delivered with enthusiasm and great skill. She is an intelligent lady. She is local to me and will be a regular so in intend to be respectful.

When you look on her page and on here do you not wonder how much info some people actually want before 'taking the plunge'

Because i did not meet 'your' requirements does not make my review or style of writing any less insignificant or wrong.
Anyway now I've cast my rod back into the pond I'll sit back and smile whilst watching the vitriol spew out.
Good evening chaps.

Offline socks

Anyway now I've cast my rod back into the pond I'll sit back and smile whilst watching the vitriol spew out.
Good evening chaps.
It's not vitriol my friend it's a plea to write a review that helps others decide if the girl is one they should meet. Now while there may be people here interested in a piece that places the lady in question on a pedestal, it doesn't help us decide if she's going to satisfy our punting needs. It's akin to writing a review on a garage, waxing lyrical about what a fine bunch of lads they were and ignoring whether they knew which end of the spanner was needed to engage your nuts or how well they drained your oil.