Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soho Walkups?  (Read 1617 times)

Offline threechilliman

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone explain Soho walkups and how they work?

BoM (Baffled of Manchester)

Offline closeshave

Walk in
Knock on door
Maid let's you in or tells you how long wait will be
Wait your turn
Tell girl what you want
Pay
Do the deeds
Dress and leave

Offline closeshave

raylondoner

And some walkups are walkdowns!

Offline Steely Dan

As others have said.  It says "Model first Floor".  Go to first floor. They are like window shopping in Amsterdam - except you need to *go in* to see the girl.  But once you do see her, if you dont like, you just go to the next one. 

Unlike some massage parlours where you might pay to get in and then see 3 fat girls.  Then (we hope) you walk, but you would be out of pocket and the next one is not next door or around the corner.   Some really good 30 min punts to be had (but need to be ready to walk, which is easy.  Hmm maybe this is training to walk).

People can see you walk in, but who watches that split second when you turn the corner?  A few Chinese students.

Offline Malvolio

There are maybe 15-20 of these places in Soho, and a few more in Shepherd Market that operate on the same lines.

Effectively if you decide you don't fancy the WG you can walk straight out - this is acceptable.  In Soho you can get away with a 10 minute session, but in Shepherd Market it's a minimum of 20 minutes.  Minimal chance of kissing or OWO.

charming_red

There is tons of building work going on in Soho as well as outdoor cafes so be prepared for the walk of shame as people will be watching you. The builders definately know whats going on.

Offline threechilliman

How does the pricing work? I get it they're a bit like parlours

tcm (still a bit BoM)

Offline closeshave

Pretty standard prices  see soho wiki

Offline Steve2

How does the pricing work? I get it they're a bit like parlours

tcm (still a bit BoM)

£20 10mins Covered BJ and fuck + £2 to maid

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
As steve2 said walk in £20 plus 2 quid tip  :D :D
Where it not for a cold/flu I ould be there today . For the cost of one indy girl you can do 3/4 girls in soho.
I find Saturdays and Sundays better as there are less city boys banging em although more tourists.
I am finding it more difficult to pop 3 out in a day now even with mr blueys help :cry: but the challange of finding them. I am thinking of doing a TV show with steve2 :drinks:  called   "Bargin Cunt" :cool: Note
 this would bear no simalarity to the show of the same name in thailand ;)
Some are gems some are rocks some hot, choice is king ;)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 11:03:20 am by GreyDave »

Offline threechilliman

Thanks chaps, got all the info I need now. Might have a trip to London this week which may give me some spare time to do something a little different. Not enough time to organise a proper punt, but this looks like a bit of fun.

tcm

Offline cueball

Thanks chaps, got all the info I need now. Might have a trip to London this week which may give me some spare time to do something a little different. Not enough time to organise a proper punt, but this looks like a bit of fun.

tcm

Here comes another tcm review, I'll keep my eyes peeled in the London section then

Offline claretandblue

There is tons of building work going on in Soho as well as outdoor cafes so be prepared for the walk of shame as people will be watching you. The builders definately know whats going on.
im down there once or twice a week and have never felt like i am walking the "walk of shame",as for the builders who gives a fuck?

LL

im down there once or twice a week and have never felt like i am walking the "walk of shame",as for the builders who gives a fuck?
Exactly.
There's a Soho walkup on Peter Street, a few doors along from a Police station and that one still looks busy!

Offline claretandblue

Exactly.
There's a Soho walkup on Peter Street, a few doors along from a Police station and that one still looks busy!
that walk up does make me chuckle,people generally are doing their own thing and i have never felt noticed entering or leaving a walk up

raylondoner

It's natural to feel a little bit "guilty" when exiting a walkup since it's obvious what you've been there for, but why give a fuck about navvies or tourists? Anybody you know is different, but then wtf are they doing there anyway - not many viable reasons for being in Greens Court!!!

LL

It's natural to feel a little bit "guilty" when exiting a walkup since it's obvious what you've been there for, but why give a fuck about navvies or tourists? Anybody you know is different, but then wtf are they doing there anyway - not many viable reasons for being in Greens Court!!!
It's a busy cut-thru and an alternative to the horrible Walker's Court, with it's nasty rip-off sex-shops, which runs parallel.
So my legitimate reason would be that I'm making my journey home from work.
Greens Court is actually the least discreet alley of all the Soho walkups in my opinion though.  This is because there are restaurants with outdoor seating on that street, unlike all the others.

Jimmybob

Can you PM me where they? Not tried that in UK.

LL