Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet..Emily in stevenage  (Read 1869 times)

Offline rickgr

Hi I'm new here. I've just seen a profile for sweet..Emily in Stevenage and wondered if anyone had seen her? I had a look in her private gallery and she's right up my street
 External Link/Members Only

Offline NelsonH

Beware, there are several nuances of language that suggest she maybe Romanian.

patiosong

Wow ppl really don't like Romanians on this site!

The happy one

Not true

We just get fed up with a shit service or a bait and switch

And they give that more than any one else

Same as

Offline madeinwales56

Well, as the majority are a bunch of cheating, scamming cunts it's hardly surprising.

Offline danny.simons

Yes, I saw her the last time that she was touring Stevenage actually

Nice girl, doesn't speak much English but enough that you can get by (I believe that she is Romanian as there were other girls in the area at the time who I believe she was associated with, that themselves said they were Romanian)

Facially she is about a 7, body is like an 8 pushing a 9

Good service. Blowjob was alright, nothing special. Hand stuff mostly but that was actually alright with me

Sex was pretty awesome actually. All positions were fine, went for a good while, tight, responsive.

Lots of kissing allowed, although my one complaint that might be just a personal thing, she gives LOADS of eye contact, which at the start was good, but after I while I found a bit awkward.

I probably should have done a review, and I might in the next couple of days, but those are the key points anyway :)

Offline NelsonH

How did I know?

Well "sex with condom" is typical EE speak. A Brit would say "with protection" or "covered".

There are other clues also.

Offline rickgr

Yes, I saw her the last time that she was touring Stevenage actually

Nice girl, doesn't speak much English but enough that you can get by (I believe that she is Romanian as there were other girls in the area at the time who I believe she was associated with, that themselves said they were Romanian)

Facially she is about a 7, body is like an 8 pushing a 9

Good service. Blowjob was alright, nothing special. Hand stuff mostly but that was actually alright with me

Sex was pretty awesome actually. All positions were fine, went for a good while, tight, responsive.

Lots of kissing allowed, although my one complaint that might be just a personal thing, she gives LOADS of eye contact, which at the start was good, but after I while I found a bit awkward.

I probably should have done a review, and I might in the next couple of days, but those are the key points anyway :)
Danny, thanks for the info. Think I'll give her a go.

Offline Taggart

How did I know?

Well "sex with condom" is typical EE speak. A Brit would say "with protection" or "covered".

There are other clues also.

Yes, like those stupid thumbs up signs EE hookers use to signify their services. Bit similar to Facebook likes thumbs?!
Not to mention the use (or not) of English.

And they put 'kisses' at the end of the narrative.   Arrrrghhhhhh
One feedback since January? I wont be rushing.

Offline Thomas75

Offline rickgr

Beware thomas75. I eventually went to see her. Her breath smelt, and her tits were just awful droopy 'things' that were totally out of place on such a young girl. I certainly won't go back!

Offline thekman100

Anal?

They always advertise it but is it genuinely on offer?

A review/feedback would be awesome. ta.

Offline danny.simons

Anal?

They always advertise it but is it genuinely on offer?

I agree with Rickgr, I went back to see her a second time and she was a lot worse than the first time, really gutted as it was a waste of time and money with her really

Also, anal was attempted but she looked in agony the whole way through, even with lube, and so went back to regular sex in the end.

Basically ... wouldn't bother, there must be someone else that is better