Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: britishslag (AdultWork) - any feedback?  (Read 1236 times)

humbug80

Hi everyone... discovered this site a couple of weeks ago, and I'm completely blown away by it... such an amazing resource! I'm looking forward to contributing my own reviews soon.

I was wondering if anyone on the site had any experience with britishslag (External Link/Members Only)  ?

She looks very cute in her pictures (especially in the private gallery), but wondered if it was all too good to be true? (been burnt enough times with bait and switch pics to be a bit wary)

Thanks for any feedback the community might have!

Offline iPad3

You are

A) britishslag in which case, fuck off!!

B) not British slag in which case, you are insane if considering this girl, way better looking girls available at this price all of whom will not tolerate BB so less risk of catching anything unpleasant.

Offline iPad3

Oh and by the way if your going to tout the private gallery set the price a bit higher

humbug80

Hey iPad3 - firstly I'm not her, so let's clear that up first. Secondly, each to his own in terms of what you find attractive - it's all personal taste... I thought she looked cute, you don't, and isn't that what makes the world so wonderful?

It was a genuine question as to whether anyone on this site had any experience of seeing her. Just wanted to know if it was vaguely positive or negative.

The happy one

It is a scam

She was in cambridge the other day. Saw no one

If you click on the link at the top left of her page you will see a list of all the people in the group

One of them is a guy

My guess is that he funds all the profiles with photos he has stolen or taken

And the girls never meet

So just a pvt gallery scammer and DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THEM

But I will leave it up to you to decide

humbug80

Thanks happy one - think l'll give it a miss then! Appreciate your info!

Offline iPad3

Hey iPad3 - firstly I'm not her, so let's clear that up first. Secondly, each to his own in terms of what you find attractive - it's all personal taste... I thought she looked cute, you don't, and isn't that what makes the world so wonderful?

It was a genuine question as to whether anyone on this site had any experience of seeing her. Just wanted to know if it was vaguely positive or negative.

I'm with you on the looks thing humbug but maintain my comments on insanity as this girl is of offering BB, do yourself a favour and discount any girl who does when selecting girls.

Also since you appear to be a genuine punter, welcome to the forum!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Normally I would just add the AW numeric code - but will also say, I like her looks too. However I would never go for someone who's part of a gang of cam merchants - to me that's far more of an alarm bell than bareback in a likes list. YMMV :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only