Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah of Amour  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only

Well, feeling the weight of myself the other day I decided to venture out and see Savannah, having just met her counter part Keeva, one afternoon last week. It was a last minute thing, so being short on time opted for a 30 minute session. Phoned Amour made the arrangments awaited the confirmation text with address and directions, which seemed to take forever. So long in fact, I was beginning to think there was a problem, but it arrived and I was off on my way.  :yahoo:

I arrived and was let in by Savannah, wearing a nice black dress stockings and heels.   :rose:   :coolgirl:
Soon as the door was closed, I was greeted by a huge DFK, like we’d been friends for years. Paperwork sorted more DFK, hands exploring everywhere, as she was stripping my kit off. Before my trousers hit the ground, she was on her knees kissing, licking, swallowing the, my NOW rather stiff and angry “Bed Snake” after a while I get her onto the bed and gave her some RO. Judging by the moans, and other comments she was enjoying this. On with the Mac and she straddled me and slipped the snake deep into her nest. By the look on her face the snake was working his magic deep inside, and the comments, OMG The snake couldn’t go any deeper, he was at the end of the warm, wet nest, so the only way was out. Bit of reverse cowgirl, followed by an awesome pounding session in mish. A quick look at my watch, and said, suppose I’d better hurry up. The reply was “I’m not saying that” I cant remember when it was, during our session, when I called her a “Cheeky C**t, and she went Balistic. It would seem she enjoyed that word and loved to use it herself. Oh the language was choice after that. So after another 5 minutes of pounding her pussy, I was getting close to the point of NO return.  :wackogirl:

So hopped off got rid of the Mac and then Savannah, started with her great oral skills again, I did warn her that there was an awful lot of protein coming her way. As the bed snake hadn’t had it venom milked out of it since Keeva done it. I told her it was here, and she kept sucking like a baby dyson, and swallowed the lot OMG. We both lay on the bed exhausted, kissing,  caressing and talking to each other. By the time I’d washed, got ready and left, I was about 20 minutes over my time.   :kissgirl:

What an Awesome, Awesome experience with a veery hot, horny lovely lady, who enjoys her work.    :angelgirl:

Would I return? Without a doubt, and I will    :thumbsup:

:hi:   :hi:

Would I recommend Savannah?   Most Certainly!!!
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnny34

Great review Sar-Major, thanks.

Savannah seems to be on fire at the moment, great girl imho  :yahoo:

Offline Third Man

ages since I've see her seems better than ever now.

Looking4fun

Online ProfessorYaffle

I cant remember when it was, during our session, when I called her a “Cheeky C**t"

You silver tongued cavalier!

Offline Sar-Major

Oh "HELL AYE" Proff, and she enjoyed every minute of my Silver Tongue,  :yahoo:

Feel free to ask Savanah, next tine you see her, hehehee.   :kissgirl:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Dare I say Proff, Not so much the Cavalier, more your Ex Cavalry man  :thumbsup:

Cant whack Whipping them into shape with the old "Pork Sabre"  :wackogirl:

Offline Sar-Major

Proff, just for the record, I've just had a private email, from Savannah, She liked my review and cant wait until I take my Whip & Spurs over for the next time we meet!!!!   :wackogirl:  :wackogirl:

Trot On Neddy  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Online ProfessorYaffle

Proff, just for the record, I've just had a private email, from Savannah, She liked my review and cant wait until I take my Whip & Spurs over for the next time we meet!!!!   :wackogirl:  :wackogirl:

Trot On Neddy  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Haha oh well more power to your elbow Sar-Major, you're obviously doing something right!