Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trying to get a punt in Sheffield today  (Read 1456 times)

Offline NIK

Just spent a couple of hours trawling the net, not just AW but other searches / sites too, and there really is fuck all apart from GFE where I don't want to go!
There seem to be no decent indies and as for the agencies! Mckenzies only seem to have two available. Honeys have loads on AW but when you look at their site it appears the AW listings are a couple of years out of date and they have very few. Sheffield Belles also seem to have very few too.
Talk about a punting desert! Now I know why I don't bother any more.  :angry:

Offline NIK

Some mildly interesting images from this agency, but they haven't even got a fucking phone number listed on AW!
What kind of agency is it without a phone number?  :dash:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 07:25:21 am by NIK »

wonderboy

Go to Unit 8, Charlie is very good

Offline Tricks

Libby is worth a punt if you can get hold of her. No phone number I'm afraid.

You will have to take my word for it that she is the oasis in an otherwise desert, but like I say she IS worth a punt.

Good luck.

Offline Chezzie John

Sheffield's pretty crap. I used to do most of my punting there but now I'm having to drive to Notts or Birmingham to get a decent punt in which is a pain in the arse. I want somebody local who I can see regular and when I met KinkyKat95 I thought she'll do but I've tried to get booked in again a few times and haven't got anywhere so can't be arsed now.
As for LibbyTamara I wouldn't pay £140 for a girl with no face pictures and her private gallery doesn't help

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I tried to punt two weeks ago I struck out with both "girls" - what a waste of fucking time. My advice if you don't go to parlours, stay in.

Offline RedKettle

On the East Midlands section several members say there is nothing in Nottingham/Derby/Leicester and they go to Sheffield.  I just do not get it, sheffield is a punting waste land but there are plenty of good girls in the East Midlands.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
On the East Midlands section several members say there is nothing in Nottingham/Derby/Leicester and they go to Sheffield.  I just do not get it, sheffield is a punting waste land but there are plenty of good girls in the East Midlands.
They must like the old biddies that overcharge and like to mess people around.

Offline mrjal

Haven't used them myself but heard good things about angels north, they have an incall place at Wombwell, only a short drive or train ride from Sheffield.

Offline TomR

Sheffield has always been pretty poor. I lived there back in the 90s and I often went to Manchester which seemed light years ahead by comparison unless I fancied a quick 10 minute bit of robotic action in caesars or a couple of the other parlours that existed then.

It is surprising given that it is a big city and the LA and police seem quite tolerant compared to other cities like Leeds where virtually all parlous have now closed but has a big agency and indie scene.

Shame really because there is a demand that isn't being met.

Offline Corsaire

Just spent a couple of hours trawling the net, not just AW but other searches / sites too, and there really is fuck all apart from GFE where I don't want to go!
There seem to be no decent indies and as for the agencies! Mckenzies only seem to have two available. Honeys have loads on AW but when you look at their site it appears the AW listings are a couple of years out of date and they have very few. Sheffield Belles also seem to have very few too.
Talk about a punting desert! Now I know why I don't bother any more.  :angry:

Offline Corsaire

Try Mia or Annabelle at City Sauna. I've overnight end withnAnnabelle, Miamis very high quality.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Try Mia or Annabelle at City Sauna. I've overnight end withnAnnabelle, Miamis very high quality.
Nik's already seen Mia, as has half of Sheffield.