Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adultwork  (Read 1426 times)

Offline jarrovian

Anyone else having trouble getting on adultwork?

Offline Convince Me

Not been able to login all day!

Offline jarrovian

Cheers thought it was just me

Offline AnthG

Just logged in this second on my account. This is the first time tried in the last few days though.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Convince Me

Still no access, I'm trying from an iPhone if that helps.

Offline jarrovian

Maybe its a phone thing I still can't get on

Offline AnthG

Is it the IOS app, or the website. I just logged in via the website.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jarrovian

I've tried through the website and through links on here

Offline wylo_2

I haven't been able to get on for over a week on my normal browser, if you download the tor browser for your pc you can get on that way. You can also get the browser for your phone too. I'm on Virgin so I'm not sure maybe adultwork are blocking an ip range that happens to be owned by Virgin that's all I can think of.

Offline daveev

been ok for me every time i tried this week and up and running now, but im on the pc so might be phones having trouble
just use this site saves you messing if its not the site

External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've tried through the website and through links on here

What happens when you try to access AW?  I'm on virgin and don't have a problem with my desktop I can get on ok using IE, Firefox or Chrome. If Virgin block a site a message comes up telling you they've blocked it, happens with P2P sites but using a proxy gets past that.

Offline jonjo29

Logged on no bother. But had problems a few days ago. Sometimes AW site running slow

Offline jarrovian

I just get the message "we are having trouble accessing this page please try again later"

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I just get the message "we are having trouble accessing this page please try again later"

There's a thread on the general board with same probs, someone suggested downloading and running Spybot, don't know if it would work or not.

sentinel

Maybe the Romanian pimps have hacked it into it and are deleting the profiles of all the Brit girls, just leaving the Romanian girls on to get all of the available business.