Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia -South Acton. The second time is always better.  (Read 3802 times)

Sylvester

External Link/Members Only

£120 for 1 hour.  A price increase of £20 over my last visit, but CIM and swallow are now inclusive rather than additional extras.

I saw and reviewed Olivia not so long ago, and I don't normally do multiple reviews of the same girl, but this meeting was so good I thought it was worth its own review rather than tag it on to my previous review.

The girl remains exquisite.  She is quite simply extraordinarily attractive.  If you saw her walking down the street, you would in all likelihood stop and stare, and then get elbowed in the ribs by the missus...

What I think  made this meeting so good was that we had met previously, so had developed a little familiarity.  There was no initial coolness from her this time, after I took a quick shower we immediately started kissing and stroking each other. I love that with her (huge) heels on we were about the same height, and she maintained great eye contact while we kissed and nuzzled and smiled at each other.

We slowly removed her dress, underwear and stockings - I prefer girls naked - and I pushed her back onto the bed.  I had established last time that she has somewhat submissive tendencies, and I commenced by gathering her hands above her head with one of my hands while I kissed her hard, and then moved down to kiss and bite her amazing breasts and nipples.  This was clearly the right thing to do as she immediately became very responsive and started moaning and urging encouragement.

I moved further down and commenced licking her pussy. I slipped one and then two fingers into her and pressed upwards onto her g spot.  It was at this point that she really started to respond, panting and moaning and urging me on.  I increased the intensity with which I was pounding her with my fingers, until I was really driving them in and out, and she loved it.

There is a separate thread elsewhere asking what is the best thing ever said to you by a WG.  I have to say, having Olivia look right at me with her beautiful blue eyes glazed with passion, and say 'I want you to fuck me, now', and really, really mean it, is right up there for me.

She slipped a condom on to me and I lay her back and spread her legs.. She was sopping wet, so I was able to thrust in fully in one go.  Her eyes widened and her mouth formed a perfect 'O'.  I fucked her in missionary with her legs spread wide, with them wrapped around me, with me on my knees and her feet on my shoulders, and with her toes in my mouth.

We flipped so she was on top, and she rode me hard, and then harder still.  And then she came, and came and came.  I've never seen a girl cum so hard.  You hear about it, but she lost the power to move, speak, think.  She collapsed onto me gasping for breath and holding on for dear life.  It was fucking amazing.  When she had finally recovered some ability to speak she panted that it was one of her top 3 orgasms of all time, which when you think about it is pretty cool.  I don't mean to brag, but fuck it, who else can I tell....

We stayed still for some time as she was too sensitive to move off me.  After a while she slipped down my body and sucked me until I came.  I came in her mouth, on her face and on her tits.  She looked beautiful with my spooge on her.

We then collapsed back and kissed and cuddled for a while, and then as we were both dripping in sweat, we shared a shower, soaping each other down while still kissing and cuddling and feeling each other.

I don't generally like to assume that the girl is enjoying herself as much as me, but on this occasion I really think she did.  As we walked from the shower back to her bedroom, and as I was getting dressed, she just kept thanking me over and over.  And it is a real boost for the old self esteem, I can tell you....

A truly great, intimate, intense experience with a gorgeous sexual girl. And I really believe it happened because we had seen each other before, so for all you one hit wonders out there - give it a try, you might like it.

I wonder what the third time will be like.....
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 06:59:58 pm by Sylvester »

Offline sticko

Great review Sylvester.  I hope to meet Olivia very soon.  And good tip on her submissive tendencies - I fully intend to exploit them...

S

Offline droplet

£120 would no longer make her VFM  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bikerboy

Very nice review :)

Olivia does look lovely.... :rolleyes:

Sylvester

Based on my experience today, I would respectfully disagree.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice one Sylvester, glad you had such a hot time together. Another one edging up the hl  ;)

Offline monstar

Nice review, thanks Sylvester.  :hi:

She's also quickly rising up my hot list.

Offline The_Don

At the end of the day its up to the W/G how much charge. Just like its up to the punters if they are willing to pay the fee or look else where  :unknown:

Offline Meursault

+1
The market decides and the phone either rings, at the frequency the supplier requires, or it doesn't.

Offline anyfucker

Offline Excalibur

Syl, how about snowballing and swallow? Also Facials not mentioned on enjoys list, was your pop an 'accident'?

Sylvester

Syl, how about snowballing and swallow? Also Facials not mentioned on enjoys list, was your pop an 'accident'?

Swallow is a definite yes.  I've not tried snowballing - you'd have to ask her.

My pop was not an accident, it was very well advertised in advance!  She was in charge of proceedings down there, so it ended up where it ended up.  I'm generally a CIM kind of guy, so wouldn't usually aim for the face in any event.

Offline Excalibur

Syl, thanks. She has been added to my 'sights to see' when I'm down town.

Pdubz

Does anybody know when shes going back to Poland and is it for good?

Sylvester

Does anybody know when shes going back to Poland and is it for good?

She has said that she intends to quit this year and return to Poland to start a business.

Offline The_Don

She has said that she intends to quit this year and return to Poland to start a business.

Yes, that what she told me as well

Type_O_Negative

120/hour now?

Well i will have to think about visiting her again. There are other good choices in this price range.

Type_O_Negative

I saw and reviewed Olivia not so long ago, and I don't normally do multiple reviews of the same girl, but this meeting was so good I thought it was worth its own review rather than tag it on to my previous review.

Should i write more reviews of her then?

Sylvester

Should i write more reviews of her then?

You should do whatever you feel comfortable with.  There must be plenty of better vfm girls out there just itching for your attention... ;)

I feel perfectly happy with the justification for this new review.... :hi:

Type_O_Negative

You should do whatever you feel comfortable with.  There must be plenty of better vfm girls out there just itching for your attention... ;)

I feel perfectly happy with the justification for this new review.... :hi:

So don't forget to write another review of her - after another meeting ;)

Sylvester

So don't forget to write another review of her - after another meeting ;)

To be honest, you should probably try writing a review on someone, anyone, in order to improve on your current impressive review count!

Type_O_Negative

To be honest, you should probably try writing a review on someone, anyone, in order to improve on your current impressive review count!

Unlike you i'm not going to write multiple reviews of the same girl just to shoot up review count.

I decided to stop writing positive reviews - there is a reason for it. But it is a topic for another story. Currently i would prefer to use PM facility - to share my positive experience with the other punters or to get some info about WG i'd like to visit.

Sylvester

Unlike you i'm not going to write multiple reviews of the same girl just to shoot up review count.

I decided to stop writing positive reviews - there is a reason for it. But it is a topic for another story. Currently i would prefer to use PM facility - to share my positive experience with the other punters or to get some info about WG i'd like to visit.

Mate, you've clearly stopped writing any reviews at all...  Just when I thought your case couldn't be any weaker, you chip in saying that you've taken the decision not to contribute to the review system on this site, and will instead use it as a resource to extract useful information about girls you want to see via PM without putting anything back.

You're all heart big fella.  Not going to continue with this as I have no interest in getting into a spat, but your case is risible frankly...

Have sex with a woman, review it - it's easy.

Type_O_Negative

Have sex with a woman, review it - it's easy.

Spot on. But there is a big difference between reviewing and writing fluffy novels. Your reviews are fluffy to death - but what to expect from a member of UKP fluffy brigade which grows everywhere.

In your early days i did think you were a good counterweight against west8 and his "friends" but you are just the same.

Sylvester

In your early days i did think you were a good counterweight against west8 and his "friends" but you are just the same.

West8 has friends?

Type_O_Negative

Anyway, Olivia* was my the best WG so far. And the first WG i decided to book for 2 hour meetings. We had lovely time together and there was a time for everything during our longer sessions.

However her price increase disappoints me. I don't think i will pay 240 for 2 hours.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 04:03:56 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Type_O_Negative

New_Cookie charges 230 for 3 hours  :wacko: and it makes her incredible value for money  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I will give her a try - she may be my new regular  :kissgirl:

Offline PumpAction

New_Cookie charges 230 for 3 hours  :wacko: and it makes her incredible value for money  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I will give her a try - she may be my new regular  :kissgirl:

For the next 10 days.

Type_O_Negative

For the next 10 days.

Marketing???
Hurry up boys i'm leaving???

Lets wait.  :hi:

Offline PumpAction

Marketing???
Hurry up boys i'm leaving???

Lets wait.  :hi:

I don't need to wait. She's your new reg.

I'm planning on seeing Olivia if she's still around next month. Hope my performance is as good as Sylvester's and she comes, comes and comes again. If I can provide one of her top 5 orgasms of all time i'll leave a happy camper. If she enjoys it as much as I do maybe she'll refund half the fee.

john_n

For the next 10 days.

That's been in her profile since the beginning

Type_O_Negative

I don't need to wait. She's your new reg.

I'm planning on seeing Olivia if she's still around next month. Hope my performance is as good as Sylvester's and she comes, comes and comes again. If I can provide one of her top 5 orgasms of all time i'll leave a happy camper. If she enjoys it as much as I do maybe she'll refund half the fee.

I remember she told me she is going to leave in June. But you know - they leave and come back when need more money. Good luck with her - i had nice time with Olivia  :hi:
But recently i prefer longer meetings and there is no way i will pay her 240/2hours. End of story. :thumbsdown:
Smart Cookie charges 230/3 hours - i'm going to give her a go  :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 09:59:04 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Type_O_Negative

That's been in her profile since the beginning

Thanks for clarification  :hi: