Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new to punting and suggestions for a girl near eltham  (Read 1011 times)

Mcginno

hi I'm new to punting and would like to visit a woman in the eltham/bexley area, anyone make a recommend?
Thanks in advance

Offline closeshave

Have a search on AW  under those locations

Offline pumps

In those areas pickings are very slim, I've looked....in fact I wouldn't even bother.

Here's my advice;  As your new to punting, cast your nets much further a field, do a bit of Prossie homework (search these forums thoroughly for a solid performer) and a bit of planning to make sure your first Prossie experience isn't one which is going to leave a bitter taste in your mouth.

Mark Andrews

hi I'm new to punting and would like to visit a woman in the eltham/bexley area, anyone make a recommend?
Thanks in advance

More based near and towards this city - I would not rule out blonde Lola; External Link/Members Only - she is stunning!. Though she is based near the city this is still not too far; she is for sure worth a look and worth considering.

Offline Riprock

The entire Bexley borough is very sparse.   Best off going into town. 

mrhappypants

More based near and towards this city - I would not rule out blonde Lola; External Link/Members Only - she is stunning!. Though she is based near the city this is still not too far; she is for sure worth a look and worth considering.

No previous commentary on this site that I can find.  No reviews.  Rates and services not mention on her site.

=

Carefully does it.

Dave

Offline sublimetoridiculous

The entire Bexley borough is very sparse.   Best off going into town.
It is indeed. Though quite a few outcall girls will come to Bexley.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks in advance

Nearest train station is Lee.
5mins walk from there....close enough?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She hasn't logged in since 2 April, but her blog says she's away till 14th April.

I've visited her a few times, good fun! Be sure to be explicit about the services you want, she is also a 'dom' and unless you're prepared for that, it could scare you away.