Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is it about a particular WG that means she becomes a "regular"?  (Read 3799 times)

johnnyboy61

OK, just some random thoughts for those of us who have regulars about what it is that keeps us coming back for more.

I know that for some punters the idea of having the same woman who you regularly pay for sex is not attractive at all - isn't that called a wife, although you pay her for it in a different way?  The attraction of fucking lots of different girls and never having to go back is for many one of the chief attractions about punting. However, I, like some others, find myself returning to the same few girls (although not exclusively) and at the moment I have two regulars, one I've been seeing for nearly a year and the other for about 3 months.

There's quite a lot of differences between them:

One's blonde, the other brunette; one's got a fuller figure (not BBW though) and the other is slim; one's got big boobs, the other small; one smokes, the other doesn't; one is fluent in English and we have a good laugh, the other is much more limited in her English; one climaxes quite easily and reliably, both in foreplay and sex; the other takes much longer to cum and never cums through penetration (both do genuinely cum though - I think); one I occasionally have a text conversation with (which she sometimes initiates), the other one I don't contact except to arrange a meeting and sometimes send a brief thank you text after.

So what is it that means they are my ladies of my choice?

I do feel that there is a certain sexual chemistry between us that is not just on my side, although I don't kid myself in any way that they fancy me, and they certainly wouldn't look twice at me outside of their job; in any case I am twice their age, married and not looking for anything outside of our paid meetings. Okay, I know that I am laying myself open to ridicule by saying this, and many will quite rightly say this just means that they are good at their job, but although both are good lays, I have (and do) had more intense sex with other WGs. 

I think at the end of the day it is the girls who I feel I can trust, with whom I feel totally comfortable with, and who seem to relax with me, that means that I return.  As far as I can tell there is no pretending when it comes to sex, although I know that they wouldn't consider putting their tongue down my throat or my dick in their mouths unless I was handing over the folding stuff when I see them (and of course I don't discount the fact that they are both very good actresses).  On my last visit to one, after some time and effort giving her RO she told me that she wasn't going to climax today - she was quite apologetic about this, but actually I really appreciated this honesty, not least because she later told me that I am the only one who can make her regularly cum (ok, more fool me for believing her, but she did convince me that it was somewhere near to the truth). But both do genuinely seem to respond to the things that I do, without the histrionics and over the top reactions that you get from some WGs (I love the way that one of them gives a small involuntary shudder when I touch her in certain places for the first time - I mistook this initially for a little laugh - thinking about it though, I do hope that this is not a shudder of revulsion!!).

They are, to me, both good looking and pretty (this is important to me), although they are not stunners (sorry ladies if you're reading this, but I hope you take this the right way), and I have had regulars in the past that are not as pretty as my current two. They both offer all that I require on their likes list (which means a fairly vanilla GFE) and I don't return to see if I can push their boundaries further.  Within the provider/client boundaries we are quite open with one another and they know details of my life that I wouldn't reveal to other WGs and visa versa, whilst still respecting the requirement that there are some areas that should remain private.

I pay them their advertised hourly rate, which I think is very fair for the services they offer, and wouldn't feel comfortable asking them for a discount.  I do know that both will see me if at all possible and that one, who knows that one day particular day of the week is easier for me, will often see me even on a day that she's not working, but then I know that WGs like to keep regulars sweet because in the long run they will be a large source of income for them over the ensuing weeks and months (or less flatteringly we can be called cash-cows).

So to summarise these rambling and self-indulgent meanderings the two main reasons that a single encounter would turn into a regular one for me are:

An apparently real sexual chemistry between us (I'm not claiming that this is totally genuine on their side).

Within the limit of the service provider/client relationship there is a strong element of trust, openness and friendliness
     between us (but they are not "friends").

(and, also, perhaps stating the obvious, I find them very attractive)

I don't see regs though as being like a comfortable old pair of slippers though.  If I no longer have the thrill of anticipation before the meeting and that floating-on-air post punt elation I know that it is time to call it a day with that particular girl.

I know that many of the UKP members don't have regulars (and I might be in quite a small minority), but why do others feel that they keep return to the same girl(s)?

PS - This is a general discussion, I have reviewed both girls on here, but if you really are that keen to know who these two NW/N London based girls are PM me.  In any case, one man's meat is another man's poison and I am sure this is very true with regs, there are girls I have given positive reviews for who I wouldn't consider seeing on a regular basis.

Offline muffherwell91

I have not found my ideal regular yet (although my last two punts have been pretty close), however, she must be young, toned, good looking and enjoy (or at least pretend to enjoy) fucking older guys. :)

Offline KidCandyShop

chemistry and that makes it hard to quantify, as it can be so different from person to person and encounter to encounter.

Offline muffherwell91

chemistry and that makes it hard to quantify, as it can be so different from person to person and encounter to encounter.
Chemistry is also an important factor as that can be the difference between a good or bad punt.

yorkshire123

The ability to......... (no particular order)

- Continue to make an effort to please me irrespective of the amount of visits
- Reduce her rates at her own request (not a priority but a nice gesture)
- Never ask for a loan
- Always look as fresh as a daisy (irrespective of what day she has had)
- Be immaculately clean & well presented
- Surprise me though different sexual acts & clothing
- Thank me after every session
- Not tell me her sob stories
- Know when to shut up
- Initiate another round (even if I think I'm done) irrespective of the time left
- Be the dirty GF & act accordingly
- Ignore me if we bump into each other in public
- Not talk about other punters/husbands/BF's (if she has a GF then I'm all ears)
- Not increase my rate even if she has for others
- Understand that I will see other prossie's
- Be convincing that she loves fucking fat old men (good actress)

To name a few

Offline MancSean

I don't like the idea of a regular as normally I get bored and the subsequent punts after the first are always dull.
I went to see a British Milf on Sunday for the 2nd time. It was a good session non stop action but I had been there and done it so left feeling very underwhelmed. She put effort in but I still would only rate it neutral and I won't be going back. I think if she would have sucked me harder and deeper I would have enjoyed it more.
Ended up going on a second punt 90 minutes after first one ended and although I got what I was looking for it wasn't great either.
Going to Portsmouth Saturday to sample Hayley really looking forward to it.
Only girl I would see more than twice is Loz and if I saw her more regular I would get bored of her too.
For me variety is important and being able to shag lots of cunt is much more appealing than seeing the same bird over and over.
We are all different though so I can fully understand why some blokes have a regular just not for me

johnnyboy61

I wonder if those of us where sex with the OH is never on offer at home are more inclined to end up with regs?  Just a thought, not saying that we are looking for a wife substitute, but if we don't have a sexual partner at home a reg might be fulfilling this role (and usually plus - younger, fitter, sexier, more willing to please, etc....).

Offline HappyandLucky

JB61, firstly spend more time with WG's less time typing  :thumbsup:
I have regs which guarantee me a great and reliable service. I like a mix of new V regs, and will often go on to see a reg if I have had a shit new punt.  For me a good reg knows what u like, mixes it up, never lets u down and you know u will not be at risk.

Offline anonyorks

I have one reg who I see based on the following:

1. She is an amazing shag and it's never been the same twice.
2. Excellent rates.
3. Never said anything negative about me/punting.
4. Great company when we are not shagging in the time.
5. She's what I class as stunning.

johnnyboy61

JB61, firstly spend more time with WG's less time typing  :thumbsup:

Ha ha, yes, totally agree with you, but I've spent too much money already this Easter and gone a bit punting mad.  5 visits in 12 days (3 to regs) can't be sustained, but happy to see some more if you'd like to contribute to the fund.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 02:46:58 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline HappyandLucky

Lol, know what u mean. I posted about punting deserts after no local availability over Easter. Punted Tuesday, Wednesday and considering one now but it hits the wallet. My punting gift to you will not be £, but hopefully in the form of a positive review  :thumbsup:

Siadwel

I think I've found a regular. Does five visits qualify as a regular or are we talking 10's, 20's, 30'?

squeezebox

The ability to......... (no particular order)

- Continue to make an effort to please me irrespective of the amount of visits
- Reduce her rates at her own request (not a priority but a nice gesture)
- Never ask for a loan
- Always look as fresh as a daisy (irrespective of what day she has had)
- Be immaculately clean & well presented
- Surprise me though different sexual acts & clothing
- Thank me after every session
- Not tell me her sob stories
- Know when to shut up
- Initiate another round (even if I think I'm done) irrespective of the time left
- Be the dirty GF & act accordingly
- Ignore me if we bump into each other in public
- Not talk about other punters/husbands/BF's (if she has a GF then I'm all ears)
- Not increase my rate even if she has for others
- Understand that I will see other prossie's
- Be convincing that she loves fucking fat old men (good actress)

To name a few

Good list.

In red are my minimum requirements.

In Green is one that is a must. Surprisingly, one I used to see, admitted she got a little jealous when her regulars would see other WG's. She would see it as a challenge and be even more creative, so I suppose it was a win win for me.  :hi:

johnnyboy61

Yes, it's bad enough having a jealous wife, but you don't pay WG to be jealous as well!  In fact one of my regulars has been back home for quite a long time, so I had quite a high hit rate with the other in that period.  I told her that I wouldn't be coming the following week as I had been waiting for the other to return and she said asked who she was and said that of course I ought to see her instead.

My punting gift to you will not be £, but hopefully in the form of a positive review  :thumbsup:
Oh, that's very kind H&L, didn't realise I was that good to deserve a positive, was hoping for neutral at best!

pierrot

Iv never had a regular till the last 12 months always been one of those see twice maximum and move on kind of guys.
But I have one now and quite honestly if I was 25 years younger I would possibly go footyfan and stalk the fuck out of her. But Im not so I wont just being content to see her once a month and enjoy every second of her company.
Fluffy moi.
Probably but there you go we are all different and I dont criticise others actions.

Offline HappyandLucky

Oh, that's very kind H&L, didn't realise I was that good to deserve a positive, was hoping for neutral at best!
When u put it that way, be warned u need to give a great service or it could turn negative  :drinks:

KingAlpha

I'd find having a regular difficult to negotiate - not least because it is a form of ongoing relationship, or at least it involves more intimate than I'm comfortable with. I've very rarely seen WGs more than once. A couple of years ago I did see one girl 4 times over a period of 2 or 3 months, because despite being from opposite sides of the tracks we clicked and it was the best sex I've ever had by a country mile. Not very much was off limits and the clock wasn't watched too closely. However it seemed clear that it was becoming a bit more than a financial transaction on both sides so I backed off. No regrets about that, although two years later I'd certainly pay over the odds for a one-off return visit. Not going to happen though as she's no longer working  :(

MrBridger

I wonder if those of us where sex with the OH is never on offer at home are more inclined to end up with regs?  Just a thought, not saying that we are looking for a wife substitute, but if we don't have a sexual partner at home a reg might be fulfilling this role (and usually plus - younger, fitter, sexier, more willing to please, etc....).

^ this for me, plus IMO it's all about personality not just looks. For me, the very best times happen only with someone I genuinely get on with (and yes I have seen enough fake GFE to know the difference). Sex has to be fun. As someone (George Burns?) once said, 'it's all about sincerity. If you can fake that, you've got it made'.

Offline Trevor12

I don't have anyone I would class as a regular at the moment. To qualify for a second visit, a girl needs to be very attractive to me, offer the services I need with enthusiasm, have better stamina than me, not cheat on time and have an excellent attitude- and all this from an easy to get to and clean location, and at a rate I find affordable and VFM.

For a third visit, the second should have been at least as good as the first, with at least as much effort on her part; and I need to not be bored yet.

One girl has made it to 4 visits, but I'm now bored and won't be booking her again.

Offline threechilliman

For me it would be great attitude, great service, VFM, an ability to put some thought into the next booking to keep things fresh and a complete absence of all those annoying habits that other girls have to a greater or lesser extent (ie phone fiddling). My two favourites tick all the boxes.

A decent venue helps as well (more ticks for my two favourites)

tcm

Ben4454

Regulars work as a good plan B. If I am doing outcalls then a plan B is needed as I have already paid for the hotel. If a plan-A fails then I will rarely go for a plan B. I do not want to force a punt and would rather wait. I do not like going back to the same girl as I feel it is a adventure I have already had - but I will go back if she is reliable and provides good services.

Topgun

Lowers her rates for me to about 50%
Has a good looking face, slim-fit and hairless body, long hair, french manicured fingernails.
Comfortable wearing tight mini dresses, and preferably high heels and holdup stockings just about hidden under her short dress.
We get on really well
A good kisser - DFK
Enthusiastic about everything, doesn't get hung up about anything.
The ability to let herself go, proper enjoy herself however she wants.
Both of us can talk about anything and everything, no secrets. Me being single doesn't bother me telling her my personal/life info.

...very very rare.
I've had 2-3 regulars who have come close to almost all of that. Was better than any loving relationship I've ever had.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 10:08:44 pm by Topgun »

spkmstr48

Sometimes to get certain services that are not commonly offered or not offered first time

But generally I love the thrill of fucking a girl I've never met before within minutes of arrival.

bod666

I have two regulars at the moment - one is pretty much my idea of female perfection (in terms of looks) and I find her interesting as a person - I've had better sex with other girls but every time I'm with her I leave feeling completely fluffed up. I'm obviously in danger of EASwith this girl but it's the emotional connection that keeps me going back (& cuz she's my Helen of troy).

My other regular has been like a cat in heat every time I've seen her - always amazing sex and she knows how to rev my engine. I normally see her for hour to 90 min sessions but did manage to arrange a more sociable 4hr session recently. That was great as there normally isn't much talking when we see each other. However in hindsight I'm not sure whether removing some of the mystique was such a good idea.

For me I much prefer a regular as being the fluffy cunt I am I like the gfe and whenever I see a new girl and it is a "meh I may as well have had a wank" non gf experience it puts me off punting a bit.

The reward to risk ratio is quite high when trying to find a new girl that gives a good gfe - I strike out a lot which is why I keep going back to the regulars.

I also think the op is right in that those of us in a relationship with no sex at home enjoy fluffy encounters with regulars that much more.

There may also be some correlation between guys with a hint of a misogynistic streak in them always wanting to see a new girl - because they're not interested in a mutually enjoyable time?

unclesweetheart

If you find someone who stimulates you in every way - or in a lot of ways - then it feels "natural" to want to see them again. "Clicking" takes many forms - it might be that one girl keeps pushing the enveloope and makes you acknowledge aspects of your sexuality you hadn't explored before but it might equally be that a similar kind of meet is great too. I guess I have 3 or 4 regulars, and it's different with each of them. The common thread is that they're all very intelligent and witty so that the chat is as good, and as important, as the sex. And the shark keeps moving forward. Dead shark moments will come and that'll be sad but - it's all part of the game.

Offline nike

Maybe not regular but I will see the same WG several times if:

She is reasonably attractive
offers the services that I require, in the manner I like
Makes an effort to please

I've  found that second and indeed third visits sometimes are even better than the previous visit.

Offline sticko

I have 2 types of regular: women I go back to from time to time as I know I'll have an excellent fuck, and women I see quite often as we have tremendous sex and have become friends.  The distinction is that I spend time with the latter outside of punting, either F2F or phone / txt / WhatsApp.  Before the brickbats start coming my way I know I may be deluded about this, but the amount of 'off the clock' time I've spent with regs over the months and years indicate that if they are faking it they're both excellent actors and TERRIBLE at managing their business.  Both possible, but it's what I believe that counts...

As to why I have regulars at all, I think it has something to do with a point made earlier.  Mrs S is lovely in many ways but she doesn't provide for me sexually.  So I look elsewhere for it and as I'm naturally quite an affectionate bloke I like to get on with people I'm fucking.  The more I spend time with someone, the better I get on with them usually, the better the connection and the better the sex.

The challenge with this setup is to find space for n00bs, which is where UKP comes in.  No-one is ever guaranteed a successful punt, but you lot reduce the risk of seeing a newbie significantly.  I'm seeing a well-reviewed woman next week for the first time and am really looking forward to it.

S

Offline Turtle Z

Two words I'd use are consistency and chemistry. Sometimes you think girls will become regulars then a few visits in get bored. In fact I find that with two regulars I have sex gets better with every subsequent visit. I had one who I thought and still think is great, gives great GFE but after  around 6 visits in I realised that it was all a bit vanilla and I was getting a bit bored. Regulars have to have that ability to generate fresh excitement and possibly that is where the sexual chemistry comes into play.

unclesweetheart

I have 2 types of regular: women I go back to from time to time as I know I'll have an excellent fuck, and women I see quite often as we have tremendous sex and have become friends.  The distinction is that I spend time with the latter outside of punting, either F2F or phone / txt / WhatsApp.  Before the brickbats start coming my way I know I may be deluded about this, but the amount of 'off the clock' time I've spent with regs over the months and years indicate that if they are faking it they're both excellent actors and TERRIBLE at managing their business.  Both possible, but it's what I believe that counts...

As to why I have regulars at all, I think it has something to do with a point made earlier.  Mrs S is lovely in many ways but she doesn't provide for me sexually.  So I look elsewhere for it and as I'm naturally quite an affectionate bloke I like to get on with people I'm fucking.  The more I spend time with someone, the better I get on with them usually, the better the connection and the better the sex.

The challenge with this setup is to find space for n00bs, which is where UKP comes in.  No-one is ever guaranteed a successful punt, but you lot reduce the risk of seeing a newbie significantly.  I'm seeing a well-reviewed woman next week for the first time and am really looking forward to it.

S

To some extent +1. I am very friendly with my regs, and look like being friends, I think, with one. There's something about the "free space" (a very expensive free space, admittedly) of a punt which takes it out of the ordinary world. For me, anyway. For a start, you have - or I have - the kind of uninhibited, porn-star type sex you don't get in "real life". In the real world I have friends. The friendlliness I have with regulars feels very different: just as good as "real life" friends, but interestingly different (for one thing we have the kind of explicit discussions about fucking and escorting that I can't, for obvious reasons, have with normal friends.) And the frienship with one regular - which we're both planning and anticipating - means there won't be any sex. A regular for me is someone who I can be really friendly and open with, and we still both know that we're there to fuck, hopefully as interestingly and satisfyingly as possible. And a regular - one never knows but - has to enjoy the sex, obviously.

Offline sticko

Hmm.  I agree with the point about it being a different kind of friendship / relationship; the kind where you can have a very straight-faced conversation about, for example, anal hooks, and it not be weird (which is weird in itself I guess...).  But with my 'friends' I still very much want to fuck them, and fairly often as well.  I can't imagine a conversation about staying friends but losing the sex unless they were retiring.

So perhaps it's more accurate to say that for now they're not strictly friends, but WGs I get on with and am happy to spend time with, and where the feeling seems to be reciprocated.  Excellent regulars though; seeing one on Monday!

S

johnnyboy61

And of course a punt with a regular is not really a punt at all as there is no risk involved. I tend not to take risks in life - never gambled, have a safe salaried job, one marriage - still going from the Eighties, probably thanks to me finding a sexual release through WGs (sex was a difficult subject from day 1 - though strangely not before we were married).  In fact the only real risks that I take are visiting WGs. Meeting a regular really is totally risk averse and safe (well, except if the OH finds out).

spkmstr48

Two words I'd use are consistency and chemistry. Sometimes you think girls will become regulars then a few visits in get bored. In fact I find that with two regulars I have sex gets better with every subsequent visit. I had one who I thought and still think is great, gives great GFE but after  around 6 visits in I realised that it was all a bit vanilla and I was getting a bit bored. Regulars have to have that ability to generate fresh excitement and possibly that is where the sexual chemistry comes into play.

Interesting how many punters, with regulars, have 2 regulars. EAS avoidance tactic? And a good idea I think.

I'd amend the two words to consistency and contingency.

Offline cueball

I have a rota of 3 or 4 regs but don't return for about a month to each. I like the new faces too.

A reg for me (in no particular order)....

Looks (I've got to fancy the arse off a reg)
Performance and services (my likes and her likes must match, every punt should be as good as the first)
Premises (clean, safe and decent parking)
Attitude (I like a laugh and a joke)

herelonely

And of course a punt with a regular is not really a punt at all as there is no risk involved. I tend not to take risks in life - never gambled, have a safe salaried job, one marriage - still going from the Eighties, probably thanks to me finding a sexual release through WGs (sex was a difficult subject from day 1 - though strangely not before we were married).  In fact the only real risks that I take are visiting WGs. Meeting a regular really is totally risk averse and safe (well, except if the OH finds out).

:lol: that rings a bell!!

Offline Turtle Z

Interesting how many punters, with regulars, have 2 regulars. EAS avoidance tactic?

Not for me, I'd rather have a harem of  regulars than two but finding the others within a reasonable radius of where I live is nigh on impossible. I don't get attached to WG's, fuck me, I was never that attached to my ex-wife.  :hi:

Online Steve2

The best contraceptive is wedding cake J

:hi:

Offline Freundlich

It works for me to see someone a few times if I can really talk to them in between acts. Can be about absolutely anything but so long as we're not just staring at a wall. Obv the sex needs to be amazing etc

Also getting to know my current regular has meant that she's on the lookout for girls that she likes to bring along and as we know each other really well there's already sexual chemistry in the room.

Had a regular for a number of years, she stopped escorting and we'd travel the length of the country to meet up as fuckbuddies - she earns a fucking fortune from her real career and preferred sex with me to her fiancee. She then puts on loads of weight and I realised something very important about our relationship

It really was all about the tits   :hi:  :yahoo:

Offline Thepacifist

My regulars have all been blonde. 2 English, 1 Swede. All had natural breasts, 2/3 very large  :cool: Being consistent is key. 2 of them I can't get in contact with anymore.  :cry:

nuts4you

hey would ot been my regulars too,with 2 or 3 large breasts  :lol:

justfornow

Interesting how many punters, with regulars, have 2 regulars. EAS avoidance tactic? And a good idea I think.
(...)

+1

One day no wg would reply to my messages. So decided to see one who replied first no matter what. Lucky winner was a girl i've seen before that was positive but nothing special. This time it was one of the best shags in my life.
I've seen her few times now for 1 and 2h punts and she delivers fairly vanilla but very stimulating for me experience.
She's so good at pushing my buttons i could see her exclusively but choose to see other semi-regulars to avoid getting EAS.
Seeing other girl every once in a while or every 2-3 punts with regular puts things into perspective.

Punting for me is all about best sex i can possibly have. If one girl delivers better than the rest then that's who i'm going to see :D

Offline davidgood

As I see a number of girls very regularly or frequently at parties I like to get out and about and find new talent for my 1 to 1s.

While there are many I would be happy to see again, their location often just does not fit in with my work. However, I do some times manage to fit in another visit or 2 maybe months or even a couple of years apart.

The ones I go back to are those I really click with, dress nicely, have a good safe working place, with easy parking or public transport, enjoy having anal and charge a reasonable fee.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline charger70

This all depends upon which type of punter you are, or what you need from punt. For the type that like bonk and go,or put notches on the walking stick, then regulars have little to offer. If however you have specific requirements or kinks, or want some kind of fluffy experience, then it is likely that regulars would be more likely to rock your boat. Horses for courses innit.

Offline howrude

When I first started punting I never set to see a different girl every time. I was of the mindset of shagging as many different girls as I could - which didn't necessarily change. But I accidentally saw a girl again. She was working at a different parlour and under a different name. I didn't recognise her but she recognised me. After that, I would feel inclined to see girls again who I particularly enjoyed whilst still seeing new girls.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:18:10 pm by howrude »

Offline Bikerboy

For me it varies.
I currently have 5 regular girls; some a little more regular than others due to schedule/punting budget constraints. They all have certain attributes in common, I find each of them very attractive; highly intelligent, they are all part time escorts, very attractive, sexually liberated, great at chatting and amazing at sex, have personalities I am drawn to and easy to talk to.

I like returning to A because I love the way she cums - loudly, writhing and totally in the moment. Love her personality too, we have so much in common to chat about.

B is a fascinating personality with an amazingly versatile appetite for sexuality, combined with great physical beauty and a very appealing personality.

C is elegant, blessed with great looks, we always chat for England and she cums on my tongue every time we meet. It's like fucking a very good looking friend with benefits.

D has raw sexuality, is very open minded and is dirty and sweet, a wicked combination. She has a lovely personality and we could just chat all night, np.

E is a swinger in her private life and brings this love of sex into her aw meets. She has 365 aw fb, 364 fb are positive, no neg and 1 neutral. She is a lovely girl and usually squirts and multiple orgasms. Very sexy.  :thumbsup: