Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Bids on AdultWork  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Vivago

So what is the consensus on reverse bids?  Are they really worth bothering with? Anyone had any success with them recently?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

This has been covered numerous times.

I find them a total waste of time, some girls seem to reply to every bid.

Some of our members think reverse bids are fantastic ------------- I can only advise you to give it a try, £2 will not break the bank.   :hi:

Offline MeesterNeek

Personally it has worked out well for me especially when someone from my HL bids at a lower price than advertised!

Give it a go...as JRC says £2 won't hurt.

MN

Offline Corus Boy

Personally it has worked out well for me especially when someone from my HL bids at a lower price than advertised!

MN

Agreed.

Offline Jimmyredcab

MN

I am pleased it worked out for you but I have made quite a few attempts and all I get is a pile of shit, I say "face pic ESSENTIAL" and I still get replies without a face picture.
Pretty young girls should always be busy, they don't have to go begging for bookings.

Online sublimetoridiculous

Have had some great successes, but it is a bit hit and miss.

The way the bookings are displayed to the WGs means you get more bids when your booking is new, and then towards the end when you are in the "closing soon" category.

I have had one great success from messaging a WG on my hotlist and inviting a bid, but there again I've sent messages that were ignored.

One great success was one of the part time/occasional WGs, some of whom seem to just work the RB system. They tend to be really good shags in my view, but you need to allow enough time as they don't login often.

Offline Fabaceous

Also, if you do have a RB going - you can always invite girls off your hotlist to bid.
I was running a RB for an overnight booking and put it to two of my Hot List lovelies. They both said yes straight away at my price of £400. They were both £650 for overnight.

Offline closeshave

On one I did I got replies  nowhere near what I was after
. Only tried once.

Online j122

I've done five and I'd return to four of them.
Got a sixth one on the go now but this is a very short notice one compared to the others, not had a nibble yet...

Online j122

Also, if you do have a RB going - you can always invite girls off your hotlist to bid.

I've always been tempted to so that but didn't want to risk offending them & not taking a booking off me in the future.

Offline Corus Boy

I've always been tempted to so that but didn't want to risk offending them & not taking a booking off me in the future.

You don't ask directly!

Start off with an innocent question, "Do you every look at the Reverse Booking listings?"

Depending if it is a positive reply, tell her you are thinking of giving it a try.

Sit back, wait and follow on.

Online j122

Cheers CB  :hi:. Being tactful isn't one of my strong points!

Offline threechilliman

Ah, the vexed subject of RB's again. I don't generally run them other than when looking for something specific. Looking for an FFMMMMM (or possible variations) didn't really bring me what I wanted - plenty of willing girls but not too many pretty ones. One pair looked good but didn't offer DP so they went in the bin.

For overnighter they are useful for getting a booking at the price you want to pay. I have one on at the moment set at £400 and have had plenty of begs, oops sorry meant bids, from girls who show a rate of double that, or more. Some interesting one's and a couple of them I've seen before, including a regular who's tried to tempt me. She might get it - we'll see.

I did have a real hit when I targeted a particular girl, who charged £100 for an hour and bid successively at £90 and then £80. I've now seen her 3 times at £80, although she did cadge a bottle of wine out of me at the last meet (money was offered, but I declined). The third meet was the best meet by some margin as she'd left the door to her apt unlocked and just told me to walk in and surprise her. I did and the first thing she said was "I'm feeling fucking horny today", I replied in a similar manner and then we just got stuck into each other. One of those you float away from...

tcm

Offline RedKettle

As others say a bit hit and miss.

You will get loads of mingers and need a strong stomach before looking at all the profiles  :vomit:

However also can get a few gems and sometimes a bargain.

I only use now to gather a few potentials for a location I do not normally punt in.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
They are unreliable, but as others have said, you can find some hidden gems.  But if there is a particular girl you want to see, you're always better picking up the phone. 

It's no surprise that you get loads of replies from people who don't fit the bill, haven't read it properly or are chancing their arm for more money - but once you're resigned to that you can ignore them easily. 

I like to post them almost on the off-chance.  If no-one suitable gets in touch, I can save my money for another time.  No harm done.

Offline blue80

As others mention they are hit and miss

I've had 4 so far 3 have been great with 3 of the 4 bidding under the normal rate, the 4th was shite and I ended up not bothering at all

I've also had a few make a bid which was higher than they have listed on her profile.... the logic that I would agree to pay £30 more just because they made a bid is beyond belief

Offline Freundlich

The regular I had for a few years had a slim frame and the most amazing 32GG naturals ever, never found her by looking her up and then we became fuckbuddies for a long time

All because she'd typed area and city into the wrong fields, she found me via an RB :)

Every other RB has been fucking shit...

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have had loads of fun with reverse bookings over the years but some bids are insane. I am looking to meet a mature lady in Manchester and I have a bid from a 24 year old in SW London. Instead of just deleting it I have emailed her to ask if she is serious. Do not hold your breath....

rumbler

Instead of just deleting it I have emailed her to ask if she is serious. Do not hold your breath....

Seems a lot of girls are bidding on everything at the moment, I'm based in dorset and have had a woman from near Manchester bid, and another from from Slough (who has some good reviews on here). Both were read and not replied to.
Previous RB had a bid from a London girl, who was actually a serious bidder and have seen her twice now, and she's bid on my current RB - seems some will make a 6hr round trip so I do tend to email the ones who's profiles look genuine to check rather than just delete.

I have had loads of fun with reverse bookings over the years but some bids are insane. I am looking to meet a mature lady in Manchester and I have a bid from a 24 year old in SW London. Instead of just deleting it I have emailed her to ask if she is serious. Do not hold your breath....

The original long distance bidder said she would come to Manchester and asked me for a deposit. HAHA. This profile vanished overnight and at 2.40 am was replaced by another long distance bidder from London aged 23.

She looks as fake as the first one. Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. I also asked her to explain her intentions although I have no intentions of ever meeting her.

Offline PussyLover789

The original long distance bidder said she would come to Manchester and asked me for a deposit. HAHA. This profile vanished overnight and at 2.40 am was replaced by another long distance bidder from London aged 23.

She looks as fake as the first one. Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. I also asked her to explain her intentions although I have no intentions of ever meeting her.
  OMG! she bidded om my rb too and im from Leeds  :D :lol: and i only put in a £100 for an hour incall, crazy woman :scare:

fredpunter

I've seen "her" profile photo before ... possibly on seeking arrangements... you are wise not to take her seriously I think

I've seen "her" profile photo before ... possibly on seeking arrangements... you are wise not to take her seriously I think

sad is it is that these ladies are trying to sting us when all we want is a sexy hour, that is what this site is about, among other things, sharing warnings. I have no time for those posters who do not add links to their sob stories. THANKS Fred and PL