Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty lady - Hidden feedback and potential scammer  (Read 897 times)

1 review(s) for Pretty_lady_x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I contacted this girl by email and she texted me as requested, including a couple of better pictures than on her profile (after quite a bit of persuasion, despite saying on her profile she would happily do this). She looked hot and we set up a meeting for Wednesday, but then it got interesting.

She had said she was travelling form Peterborough, which I assumed was on her way back from a break or a punt as her profile clearly says she's London based.

However, on Tuesday night she sends me her bank details and asks for £30 for her travel costs up front as she's been stood up before (turns out she's Peterborough based, not London at all).

I offered to meet her half way and pay £15, reminding her I had excellent FB and stating I would simply report her to AW and forums if she ripped me off (I didn't mind risking £15). She responded "let's leave it sorry x".

I can't make out if the girl is naïve or a scammer, but she does hide her feedback and I did find a reference to her being known as Sasha in Northampton, with dodgy feedback. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40149.msg538176;topicseen#msg538176

Also having a London profile, when clearly not there, is strange.

Either way, one to avoid I reckon. Shame as she was very cute in the pictures she sent me.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 09:29:08 am by Meursault »

Offline hungguy1982

She was listed as visiting Glasgow for a few days, a couple of weeks ago. Did look a bit too good to be true, but sent an enquiry for an incall. Email was read 2 days later, got a reply text her. Response back was "sorry not in Glasgow anymore but can do an outcall to you". Her profile suddenly switched to B'ham.

Felt something was very fishy so just didn't reply to the text...