Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Heavens xxx  (Read 643 times)

1 review(s) for brooke heavens xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabaceous

External Link/Members Only
2 hour outcall to manchester hotel
£180 reverse bid
Brooke Heavens xxx

Brooke's pictures and com's made her the stand out bidder for 2 hours of evening fun. I booked a hotel just for the encounter.
She arrived before me & was in the room already.
Once she opened the door, I could see that her pic's were a lot out of date. Anyway, she seemed really enthusiastic, promising me the Best time ever.
To cut to the chase, she gave me a BJ while I was sat down, helped me out of my clothes and dragged me to the bed where she pulled her skirt up, pulled her knickers aside and guided me in (protected) I came quite quickly, but more out of hornyness than pleasure. She smoked and smelled of it. Her clothes were a little unkempt.
She went to the bathroom, tried to 'ring her driver' to say she was OK, asked to use my phone, I said only if I could dial the number - which I did. She then started to dial another number and I took the phone back off her and she asked nicely, if I dialled, could she make one more call that was important. So I said OK.
While she was making the call, I decided that I was leaving & started getting dressed.
She finished the call and I told her that I wasn't interested in continuing - She asked why, and I said that she had ruined the whole mood with her attitude and phone calls.
She was a lot older than her pictures. So it then went into a counselling session! She said she was 37 - I said 'and the rest' and she asked if she should give it up!
I said, look, keep the money - I'm off.
I left after agreeing to forget about each other and deleted each others numbers from our phones. I delayed writing this because - like a dick - she had my personal mobile number.
On the way out, I said to the hotel reception that I was leaving and that nothing should be charged to my room.
The next day, her profile was deactivated and I see she's back on the scene.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Ouch, sounds like a rough ride, in more ways than one :vomit: Thanks for sharing this with us!

Tbh the photos she's got on her profile now make her look like a very old 29 already... I suppose SPs knocking 2-3 years off their real age is excusable, but beyond this honesty would seem to me to be a better approach, also from a business perspective. It's quite clear from this forum that not all of us go for young girls, and a little more honesty would lead to fewer (justifiably) damaging reviews for more mature SPs.