Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia - Cosmopolitan's, Manchester  (Read 1890 times)

Offline pervlens

This was my first session with Claudia, I had seen Jessica in the day and hung around for the night shift at Cosmopolitan's before heading out of town.

I waited a while, I have so many faves there that I try not discover any new ones as I'll never be able to stay away from the place (I'm there as often as I can be as it is), but she was smiley, conversational and kept throwing looks my way so I thought what the hell and booked in with the lady.

She's a European ('German') blonde, petite blonde with a nice set of boobs, a nice handful but not too big, slim figure with a nice frame and everything as I like.

In the room, we started with oral, some reverse oral, missionary and some more reverse oral, then went back to missionary for the finale. We had five or so minutes left and spent it chatting.

Interesting note on the RO, I never usually do it. I don't know why but I did it  just a couple of weeks ago with the regular girl (who has now had her shifts changed which makes it difficult for me to get to her) that I've seen at Cosmo's at least twice a month since last June and just decided to ask. A comfort thing for me again, I think.

She is a really nice girl and I'd like to see her again. Very pleasant and can hold decent conversation. Very good all round service too.

The more girls I see at Cosmo's the more I realise just how much they put me at ease. For ,e, it definitely comes down to being more comfortable about hanging around with them and talking to them than it does about being comfortable shagging them (I guess that's the easy bit).

30 minutes | £50
Looks – 5/5 | Attitude – 5/5 | GFE/Kissing – Not Offered/Didn't Ask | Oral – 5/5 | Sex – 5/5
Extras: OWO and CIM was offered but I chose not to take her up on those this time.

Offline nenio

Hi pervlens

Thanks for the review, I've linked it on the External Link/Members Only now.

Anybody else seen Claudia?

Cheers
nenio