Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Racey-Lane?  (Read 5760 times)

Ranesh

Hi - I've only just registered here, but have been browsing the site for a while now. So just to say "hello" to everyone first of all.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of Racey_Lane from the other site? She looks good but when I tried to book an appointment with her she put me off at the last minute with an excuse about her sister going into birth.

Offline Matium

"from the other site"???????????

This is not Prossienet. There's no censorship here. You can say Adultwork as loudly and as freely as you want and post a link too.

Offline Jimmyredcab

"from the other site"???????????

This is not Prossienet. There's no censorship here. You can say Adultwork as loudly and as freely as you want and post a link too.

Yes quite ----- you beat me to it, this is the link ----

External Link/Members Only

Offline Matium

Wish I hadn't looked.

She looks skinny.

Definitely needs some meat pies down her!

:D

Miss A Squires

She says she does bareback..... :bomb:

Offline Matium

Offline smiths

Hi - I've only just registered here, but have been browsing the site for a while now. So just to say "hello" to everyone first of all.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of Racey_Lane from the other site? She looks good but when I tried to book an appointment with her she put me off at the last minute with an excuse about her sister going into birth.

Welcome to the forum Ranesh. ;) A never for me as she offers BB i note and under her name it says Teen Angels yet she says she is 32.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:07:07 pm by smiths »

James999

For a Skinny girl she somehow has floppy tits, but then her stated age is 32 so she's probably nearer 40+  :scare:

Ranesh

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I think she registered on 30 December last year, Smiths, not this. So she's been around on the site for a while. But any feedback would be appreciated.

And good to know I can say Adultwork :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

She looks skinny.

Nothing wrong with that.    :dash:

I am more concerned that 16 girls appear to share the profile but they claim not to be an agency.  :(

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, and it will not appear as *********

James999

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I think she registered on 30 December last year, Smiths, not this.

Smith's is probably on the piss celebrating the new year   :drinks:

But as she appears a barebacker probably best to stay clear  :scare:

Offline smiths

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I think she registered on 30 December last year, Smiths, not this. So she's been around on the site for a while. But any feedback would be appreciated.

Sorry Ranesh, your quite right, too much New Year drink down my neck. ;)

Offline smiths

Smith's is probably on the piss celebrating the new year   :drinks:

But as she appears a barebacker probably best to stay clear  :scare:

Spot on as i just posted mate. :D The Teen Angel link would put me off even if she werent a BB, these groups are usually well dodgy in my experience and as i said whats the point of being part of a group called Teen Angel if you are 32. :scare: ;)

Offline Matium

If she's 32 going on 18, perhaps she's Peter Pan's sister, the girl who never grew up?

:D

Offline smiths

I would love the absolute idiot who put the Teen Angels profile up to explain why they mention the words Teen Experience on their group profile as well as it being the group name yet according to the 16 profiles only 2 are actually a Teen, the other 20 or more.

What a stupid cunt. :scare: :scare: :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:27:43 pm by smiths »

Mooney

Offline smiths

There's a recent %%% FR for her

External Link/Members Only

Well spotted and the FR has broken FR posting rules regarding BB penetration i note. ;)

Offline smiths

Bareback  = HIV     :dash:

Or a multitude of possible STIs of course. :scare: ;)

Offline kinkym1979

Hi Ranesh;

yes, I've seen her (well, someone had to admit it in the end, surely?!). She's a lovely girl, and very attractive in person. She's very small and slim, which probably explains the 'teen' description. If that's what you like in a woman, she's ideal.

She's very warm and accommodating, and she's great at what she does. IF BB is your thing, go for it. If even the thought of seeing a girl who offers it repulses you, then avoid like the plague. Oh, and if you fancy protected sex with a gorgeous, frendly girl who happens to offer BB, and you're happy with the calculated risk...then go for it!

Oh, and for the sake of transparency, yes; I fucked her bareback!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hi Ranesh;

yes, I've seen her (well, someone had to admit it in the end, surely?!). She's a lovely girl, and very attractive in person. She's very small and slim, which probably explains the 'teen' description.

I fail to see the connection between small and slim and the "teen" description.

My old Aunt is small and slim, but she is 82.  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Hi Ranesh;

yes, I've seen her (well, someone had to admit it in the end, surely?!). She's a lovely girl, and very attractive in person. She's very small and slim, which probably explains the 'teen' description. If that's what you like in a woman, she's ideal.

She's very warm and accommodating, and she's great at what she does. IF BB is your thing, go for it. If even the thought of seeing a girl who offers it repulses you, then avoid like the plague. Oh, and if you fancy protected sex with a gorgeous, frendly girl who happens to offer BB, and you're happy with the calculated risk...then go for it!

Oh, and for the sake of transparency, yes; I fucked her bareback!

Just so we are clear. The group Teen Angels who she is part of used the words Teen Experience on their A/W profile yet she says she is 32 so the word teen is null and void in her case, as it is with most of the WGs linked to Teen Angels.

Thanks for the info on her, i wouldnt touch a WG who i knew offered BB even if she was paying me, but clearly there are some who will as you show.

James999

offer BB, and you're happy with the calculated risk...then go for it!

How is it calculated? do you have any idea of how many others and what others have barebacked her? And of course the type of people that have?

The answer is probably no, and as such it is a blind risk as opposed to a calculated risk  :hi:

Offline fg79

Yes I´ve seen her a while back.

First of all she´s a lovely girl. Very friendly and chatty. Very welcoming. Unfortunately the flat was gross. Looked like a messy, dirty crack den - seriously! I was shocked.
On top of that she opened the door with a swollen face telling me straight away that her boyfriend broke her jaw. Shock #2.
She has a VERY skinny body. She tried very hard but when I saw that she wasn´t very clean in some places I was fighting to stay hard and quickly changed from 69 to doggy.
Nice pussy, very tight, but the accommodation combined with her broken jaw made me regret my punt quickly.

Offline Zeusthedoc

First of all she´s a lovely girl. Very friendly and chatty. Very welcoming. Unfortunately the flat was gross. Looked like a messy, dirty crack den - seriously! I was shocked.
On top of that she opened the door with a swollen face telling me straight away that her boyfriend broke her jaw. Shock #2.
She has a VERY skinny body. She tried very hard but when I saw that she wasn´t very clean in some places I was fighting to stay hard and quickly changed from 69 to doggy.
Nice pussy, very tight, but the accommodation combined with her broken jaw made me regret my punt quickly.

not sure what to make of your weird comment / review - but you bumped  a 5 yr old thread to do it.... :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline CityTillIDie

not sure what to make of your weird comment / review - but you bumped  a 5 yr old thread to do it.... :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I hadn't even noticed the dates!
But yes, that is some strange stuff going on there

Shagging a barebacker with a broken jaw who hasn't washed and lives in a shithole.
Mmmmm

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline puntingpumping1920

You said "a while back", what does that even mean...a year ago, a month a go..

If your appointment was this year...its a very sad because she been suffering from domestic abuse for years now, while abusing drugs...I would advise people not see her, so she can be incentivised that there is no money in this trade and she could hopefully change her life
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline munterhunter

She's still on AW not displaying BB on her profile now but I agree with previous posters if you turn ul for an appointment ans she's living in a crack den has questionable personal hygiene and has been beaten and abused by her "boyfriend" it's time to make your excuses and leave.  A bit too skinny for my taste but if I ever see BB on a profile I don't care how good looking they are..I just move on.

Offline pumps

I don't do street walkers personally, but I've spotted her a few times this year roaming Lower Addiscombe road (Esso petrol station end) probably looking for business.

looks like a skeleton, grim  :thumbsdown: - Crack whore