Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine - Angel @ Warren Street - My 1st ever punt  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Perrier

External Link/Members Only

I've had a few HE massages, but never a 'proper' punt and was quite nervous. As I wasn't quite sure what I could handle, I thought HoD would be a relatively safe bet. So I called just after 6 & the only appointment left was 7:30 with Angel for 30 mins - so I took that.

The maid sent the directions by text - the place is really easy to find - it's basically above Warren Street Tube station.

I arrived bang on time & was met at the door by Angel in her heels & underwear - and wow she's tall - I'm 6'1" and we were eye to eye. The photo's are accurate and she's a good looking girl - I was nervous with the blurred face, but she's nice.

The room was nice, but as I found out, the bed creaks like crazy - for an establishment like that, you would have thought that a quiet bed would be rule #1 - or maybe it's deliberate to stop you getting too carried away.....

Anyway - Angel offered OWO or OW - being a nervous first timer, I selected with - all quite pleasant, then a bout of cowgirl, followed by doggy followed by mish which was good enough for me to pop

Quite a bit of fake groaning, but somehow a nice touch - as I made fuck all effort to pleasure her

A quick chat at the end and I was on my way

Lesson 1 - last appointment of the day isn't the best
Lesson 2 - 30 mins is good for a first time
Lesson 3 - if I'm not going to interact more, I should stick to FBSM

Dave2014

Here is a post you made a few days ago:

FBSM is my thing, but I don't normally venture that far north.

Adele & Carmella at Hush both used to work at Ego - it's been a few years, but I recall them both being pretty decent.

I'm sure they could sort something out for you.

External Link/Members Only

Why are you bullshitting about HOD being your first ever punt? What are you seeking to achieve here by that?

Offline Perrier

I've had a few HE massages, but never a 'proper' punt and was quite nervous. As I wasn't quite sure what I could handle, I thought HoD would be a relatively safe bet.

Sorry if that bit wasn't clear - the previous post was someone specifically looking for FBSM & that's what I was referring to.

I've always had good service @ Ego, that's why I went with HoD this time.

I've never visited Anabellas or MKE

I apologise for any offence - just saying it as I see it.