Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Problems for me on Adultwork  (Read 1773 times)

johnbuoy

After days of not being able to access AW got on to it today and my antivirus said my computer had detected 212 threats that it could not clean.
Warning on my crome mobile on going on to AW     Your connection is not private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information from adultwork.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards.

What is going on ?

Offline george r

works ok for me ? sounds like you have a got a virus/Trojan  ?

Offline Punting Valley

After days of not being able to access AW got on to it today and my antivirus said my computer had detected 212 threats that it could not clean.
Warning on my crome mobile on going on to AW     Your connection is not private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information from adultwork.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards.

What is going on ?

Nothing is going on, your end is the problem, either the ISP or your computer. Have you tried using a proxy or VPN?

Offline Jamboney

What is going on ?

I'm wondering if this is a Chrome related problem. Customers who use Chrome have been unable to access the website of the company I work for since last Thursday, and get the same message "Attackers might be trying to steal your information" and it has the IT dept at a loss as to why this is happening. Those that use IE, Safari etc are unaffected.

Tjkooker

IE and Safari have been fine for me.

swomble

"Attackers might be trying to steal your information" in Chrome essentially means that the web site you are visiting is using a secure connection (https) but the SSL (security / identity) certificate is invalid or misconfigured in some way.

Chrome has been (rightly) getting increasingly strict with issues like this as these kinds of server misconfigurations are a common attack vector for a number of exploits.

Often you can just click on the "advanced" link near the end of the warning page and there will be a "take me to xxx" option revealed.

You should always proceed with caution.
Don't enter any financial or personal details if you've overridden the warning.

swomble

It has the IT dept at a loss as to why this is happening. Those that use IE, Safari etc are unaffected.

I'd be worried if I worked with an IT dept that didn't understand why this was happening.  :(

sunday

Re Chrome message.

External Link/Members Only

Google was warning about its own email service, Gmails security certificate the other day.

External Link/Members Only

Offline daveev

download and run spybot, that mostly finds trojans and gets rid of them,

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm wondering if this is a Chrome related problem. Customers who use Chrome have been unable to access the website of the company I work for since last Thursday, and get the same message "Attackers might be trying to steal your information" and it has the IT dept at a loss as to why this is happening. Those that use IE, Safari etc are unaffected.

I'm on VM and use Chrome, never had a problem with AW or any other except Pirate Bay but just use a proxy for that.

johnbuoy

download and run spybot, that mostly finds trojans and gets rid of them,

Thanks for the tip. I have downloaded Spybot and things are much better.
Bit surprised my  ESET NOD32 ANTIVIRUS 8 didn't do the job.

Pogo

Unable to access for 48 hours using Safari, Opera or Firefox.

Pogo

Spybot won't run on a Mac. Just run a full Titanium scan. Found 36 threats and specifically told it to allow access to AW. Result I can now access via Opera or Firefox but still not with Safari.
Why would some sort of spyware want to deny access to AW?