Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine - incompetent maid  (Read 3728 times)

Online Malvolio

Here's what happened - I phoned up on Monday night to make a 6:30 booking for Tuesday at HoD 1.  The woman I spoke to said fine, but please call again on Tuesday by 11 am to confirm.

Not a problem, so I called again on Tuesday morning to confirm.  I spoke to the same woman, who said fine, I'll text you the address.  You should note that I was phoning a land line.  I was at work and busy, so didn't check my punting phone again until 4pm - there was no message.  I called back, but got cut off by the maid.  I called again at 5:30 - this time it went straight to voicemail.

With no idea what was happening, and no wish to slog into central London during rush hour on the off chance, I thought it was time to make other arrangements.  At 6:40 I got a shirty phone call from the maid (on a different number - a mobile) asking why I hadn't turned up - that would be because I had no idea where I was supposed to be turning up to.

This was the WG I intended to see:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In future I'll be booking her independently and suggest you do the same.  The booking at HoD used to be smooth, but the previous time I tried to book I got messed around too.  Telling the punter where the flat is is basic stuff - I have no idea how you can fail to do that. 

Unfortunately this wasn't my only bad experience yesterday...

Dave2014

I tried to make a booking with HOD recently. The maid was very curt, rude and dismissive on the phone. I am done with them now, I won't use them again.

Offline Cabbots

I tried to make a booking with HOD recently. The maid was very curt, rude and dismissive on the phone. I am done with them now, I won't use them again.

Same here.  Rude, almost spiteful, telephonist who sounded like she'd rather eat shit than handle a booking for a punter.  I'd rather give my money to a homeless person than HOD  :diablo:

Dave2014

Same here.  Rude, almost spiteful, telephonist who sounded like she'd rather eat shit than handle a booking for a punter.  I'd rather give my money to a homeless person than HOD  :diablo:

I rather punt a homeless person than go back to HOD. The telephonist speaks to you as though you are shit. I would never give them my money again. Apparently, they are always getting raided for running brothels (which they are) anyway. Best left well alone.

Offline Perrier

Bugger - I went there last night - called just after 6 & the only appointment left was Angel @ 7:30 - I was only 10 mins away so I was kicking my heels for over an hour when I could have had your slot  :D

I'm new to all this - so don't shoot me, but I expect the maids to be a little incompetent & not remember who I am - I'd always check that I'd had the text - in fact, I can't imagine calling from anything other than my punting phone.

When I called, I got no answer the first time, but picked up the second - I guess they have other things to do than just answer the phone

I hope I'm not being too soft - and I know HoD are not popular here - but sounds like you could have made more of an effort.

As an aside - interesting that it's with Scarletts time to come down from Edinburgh on a regular basis - I would have thought the cost would be prohibitive - but I guess it's worth her while......

Offline smiths

Bugger - I went there last night - called just after 6 & the only appointment left was Angel @ 7:30 - I was only 10 mins away so I was kicking my heels for over an hour when I could have had your slot  :D

I'm new to all this - so don't shoot me, but I expect the maids to be a little incompetent & not remember who I am - I'd always check that I'd had the text - in fact, I can't imagine calling from anything other than my punting phone.

When I called, I got no answer the first time, but picked up the second - I guess they have other things to do than just answer the phone

I hope I'm not being too soft - and I know HoD are not popular here - but sounds like you could have made more of an effort.

As an aside - interesting that it's with Scarletts time to come down from Edinburgh on a regular basis - I would have thought the cost would be prohibitive - but I guess it's worth her while......

I ALWAYS get confirmation that a punt is definitely on before I leave my place or from wherever I am but that of course doesn't excuse this maid/pimp for her behaviour and as the previous posts say she or whoever else who has been taking calls lately has been piss poor and worse on the phone.

Offline Perrier

I ALWAYS get confirmation that a punt is definitely on before I leave my place or from wherever I am

I completely agree - however, I called at 4 and again at 5:30 (and left no message??) - whilst not excusing the maid in any way, doesn't sound like he tried too hard.....

As I said - maybe I'm too soft - and I'm new here so I'll shut up now  :timeout:

fredpunter

I completely agree - however, I called at 4 and again at 5:30 (and left no message??) - whilst not excusing the maid in any way, doesn't sound like he tried too hard.....

As I said - maybe I'm too soft - and I'm new here so I'll shut up now  :timeout:

How much harder do you think he should have tried? Jeez IT'S A SERVICE INDUSTRY ... is that clear?

Online Malvolio

I suppose I could have got the tube into central London and hung around Warren Street waiting for a phone call - but as I'm paying for a service I didn't see the need to.

If sending a text is too much effort she could have told me where the flat was when I spoke to her the day before the punt, and on the day of the punt.

Offline Perrier

OK - I'm too soft - I'll try to toughen up

I hope I didn't cause any offence - maybe I'm just too naive and keen

Offline smiths

I note you only quoted part my post, in the part you didn't quote I made clear my view on the maid/pimp. Just so its crystal clear she was out of order in my opinion. Great for you that you had a good punt at HOD, the OP didn't so is fully entitled to put up this review.

Dave2014

I'm new to all this - so don't shoot me, but . . .

Really?

FBSM is my thing, but I don't normally venture that far north.

Adele & Carmella at Hush both used to work at Ego - it's been a few years, but I recall them both being pretty decent.

I'm sure they could sort something out for you.

External Link/Members Only

Given the above post you made on another thread, you don't sound very "new to all this" at all. I smell B.S.

Offline Perrier

Sorry for any offence - new to all this was meaning this board and FS punting.

I'm a member of another board called FBSM & have posted there with the same user name.

My usual interaction is walk up, or call & head straight there - so I'm not used to appointments & convoluted directions by text.

As I said - I apologise if I offended anyone & I'll shut up now having been put firmly in my place  :(

Offline Cabbots

Sorry for any offence - new to all this was meaning this board and FS punting.

I'm a member of another board called FBSM & have posted there with the same user name.

My usual interaction is walk up, or call & head straight there - so I'm not used to appointments & convoluted directions by text.

As I said - I apologise if I offended anyone & I'll shut up now having been put firmly in my place  :(

No need to clam up.  There are a lot of very seasoned punters on here and sometimes it can come across as being a bit overbearing - it is not meant to be that way, honestly!

I am glad you had a good time at HOD - none of the UKP members on here want anything but a good time for other members - but as someone said previously, it is a service industry and sometimes when the service isn't there from the 'front-of-house' the negativity permeates the rest of the punt, no matter how cute/pretty/hot the provider is.  Once you get more involved in the full-service industry, I am sure (sadly) that you will experience first hand the frustrations that are often felt when communications run badly, and when that time comes, you will probably give short-shrift to the bad service that some of us have received from the maids/reception at HOD.

We've just been there and done that already, hence why we can seem rather terse and impatient when it comes to reports of this!  :drinks:

Offline Perrier

:drinks: Thank you

I'm not sure I'm cut out for FS punting anyway - I might just stick to FBSM - either that or I need to get over my fears and get stuck into some reverse O......

Online Thepacifist

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the maid. I haven't been to HOD for a while, i remember they had a fit maid at SK. They must've changed for the worse. Hopefully this review will give them a kick up the backside and get the service back to where it should be. Not texting the flat and to then berate you demanding where you are is ridiculous. I did see Scarlet once and would recommend.

Offline flybynightpm

Persevere, Scarlet is a cracker...

vt

Scarlet is actually a Lancashire lass, but that's far enough from London. She is touring Scotland, that's why her location is showing as Edinburgh.

I guess she prefers to work well away from her home area...and where the rates are higher. I met her once a few years back in MK... nice friendly enthusiastic girl, esp if you like a Northern accent...seemed very up for it!  ;)

As to the maid's incompetence and subsequent rudeness, I don't know if that's endemic, but I've not had a problem with comms at their MK places. Only visited London once and had an issue with time-cutting because of back-to-back bookings, but the maid seemed very polite and organised.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 12:02:02 am by vt »

Offline OutForJustice80

Was this at HOD-1? I have an appointment there today and the maid has been pretty decent so far. Not what you'd call chatty but perfectly efficient. My text arrived moments after the call ended and contains detailed directions. I'm not in for a fuckup am I?

Offline smiths

Was this at HOD-1? I have an appointment there today and the maid has been pretty decent so far. Not what you'd call chatty but perfectly efficient. My text arrived moments after the call ended and contains detailed directions. I'm not in for a fuckup am I?

The OP stated HOD1 in his review.

fredpunter

Possibly the maid has been encouraged to pull her socks up as a result of the review

Offline OutForJustice80

Online Malvolio

Persevere, Scarlet is a cracker...

I saw her before at the beginning of last year, and agree she's pretty good if you want a tall curvy woman.  Looks as if she works independently in central London most weeks, so I'll punt her again at some point.

Offline pumps

Possibly the maid has been encouraged to pull her socks up as a result of the review

Bingo.

Offline OutForJustice80

Saw Kathleen there yesterday (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53696.0). I had no problems at all but I can see how they could come across poorly. They're ruthlessly efficient. Knock on the door came as I was putting my socks on. I reckon if you catch the maid on red flag day you could get jerked around easily enough.

Offline Cabbots

Saw Kathleen there yesterday (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53696.0). I had no problems at all but I can see how they could come across poorly. They're ruthlessly efficient. Knock on the door came as I was putting my socks on. I reckon if you catch the maid on red flag day you could get jerked around easily enough.

This is the other main reason why I don't like HOD... when I go for a punt, I personally want to be able to relax, not rush, and enjoy the illusion of the experience.  Having a maid knock on the door the second (or in truth a couple of minutes) before the time is up makes the whole experience 'manufactured', which I don't like.

Offline OutForJustice80

This is the other main reason why I don't like HOD... when I go for a punt, I personally want to be able to relax, not rush, and enjoy the illusion of the experience.  Having a maid knock on the door the second (or in truth a couple of minutes) before the time is up makes the whole experience 'manufactured', which I don't like.
I tend to agree. I only chose to go there after other options had become unavailable. I think in a pinch it's a decent option with the right girl but if you ended up with a bad one (see recent review of Priya by someone else) you'd feel utterly done over.

Offline Cabbots

I tend to agree. I only chose to go there after other options had become unavailable. I think in a pinch it's a decent option with the right girl but if you ended up with a bad one (see recent review of Priya by someone else) you'd feel utterly done over.

A few years ago, the quality of HOD (especially in South Kensington) was really rather good and the girls were pretty good looking and delivered decent service.  Now it just seems like yet another manufacturing line and with none of the old 'personal' touches that were apparent years ago.

truman

HOD have gone downhill rapidly - it's all about the money for them and they've upset a lot of (used to be) loyal customers over the years - see my previous posts! I would avoid at all costs!!

Offline smiths

HOD have gone downhill rapidly - it's all about the money for them and they've upset a lot of (used to be) loyal customers over the years - see my previous posts! I would avoid at all costs!!

Of course its ALL about the money, they aren't in business for a laugh, nothing wrong to be in business to make money obviously but HOD should be offering a good service to each and every punter. Started to go downhill when Divine got caught with his pants down fucking one of his WGs, Olga which gave some of us a good laugh on here when she posted her version of events.

Offline KentAde

I saw MK Helen last week who used to work for HOD/Annabels, etc. and she left for precisely the reasons named above, ie production line, no "getting to know" the client, etc. She said it was rush, rush, rush all the time....and we laughed about the Olga situation! Anyway, hence why she has been an indie for a while now...

Offline MrDog

A few years ago, the quality of HOD (especially in South Kensington) was really rather good and the girls were pretty good looking and delivered decent service.  Now it just seems like yet another manufacturing line and with none of the old 'personal' touches that were apparent years ago.

This is why UKP is great, because we the punters pay a decent price for a service that we expect to receive in return. This is just one industry where the boot has always been on the other foot UNTIL firstly gallahad at PN (which imho is now a pimps advertising board - it used to be about the independents....Barbie and her love of the choccy starfish - that all changed when it went to the new format) and now UKP has taken over the mantel for us to be able to give OUR own views.
 I remember going to HOD in Sth Ken in Dec 13 for the 1st time, the maid was so fit (She used to work in Milton Keynes I think) and I saw this busty blonde woman called Barbera who did the whole PSE. Only saw her the once and that was my first and last ever visit to HOD but back then it seemed a touch above the rest. I guess they just got too big for their boots. Could you imagine how much rent they would have been paying in Sth Ken for that place (baring in mind they had the whole ground floor and wouldnt surprise me if they had the upper floors too).

long live UKP !  :drinks:

Offline peter_bungee

Iv only had crappy services at HOD london and MK and no longer go.  I think I Reviewed a couple of them on here.  But basically both appointments I had were cut short due to back to back and the girl arriving late but still expecting to finish on the hour with no time in between to wash  :vomit:

One time at MKE I booked in morning arrived to be told the girl hadn't turned up (could have let me know?) then offered £10 off to see a room full of EE dogs!

For the price you pay £130 in london there are plenty of good indis in london who offer better value